RIP The United States

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]I was hoping Fernando could have been convinced to come back to the NSO, to lead us out of the tailspin he pointed out we were in at every possible moment. I guess with him gone we shall never again have a leader of us caliber join us. Goodnight sweet prince.[/color]

The continued existence of this injustice despite the knowledge of anyone who cared to look made a mockery of the poor souls who have innocently fallen foul of this rule in the past.

More importantly though it's one less tool on these forums.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295161095' post='2576868']
75 out of its 76 nations have mysteriously disappeared tonight, I am making this announcement so that we can all mourn the passing of such a promising young alliance. RIP.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20United%20States
[/quote]
Anything that makes you sad is great news. :lol1:

Well, I think there is only one thing to say about this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

[ooc]Lulz aside, seriously 70 multi nations? That is entirely too much work for this silly game. Reminds me of aircastle.[/ooc]

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1295173398' post='2577024']
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91774&pid=2442174&st=0&#entry2442174]Battalion send them all to hell[/url]
[/quote]
First and only useful thing hes ever done....atleast he picked the right person to use his one chance on

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1295178889' post='2577048']
First and only useful thing hes ever done....atleast he picked the right person to use his one chance on
[/quote]

Pretty much.

I look forward to this time of great prosperity for us all. May we [s]never[/s] forget him.