Announcement from your local satellite radio station

Tarikmo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294099373' post='2562418']
Can you tell me the last war that was won with fewer numbers or a very small upper tier?

What you say sounds nice, but it isn't practical to think that way. I wish your bloc well, but you need to build a large upper tier.
[/quote]

The problem is Sirius isn't shooting to control the world. This is a color unity bloc. We're not out to make the blue team control the world.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1294100458' post='2562428']
Literally the worst bloc in existence and it gets worse every announcement.
[/quote]
Admit it, I'm the one who did that right? They couldn't be the worst without me!

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1294101335' post='2562436']
[font="Georgia"]Why would you invite MK to a blue unity bloc? That doesn't make any sense Omni.[/font]
[/quote]

Fernando open my eyes. We need good fighters if we're going to take over the world. Plus Aqua is just blue lite. We'd invite RoK and Fark next. But we're leaving Athens out.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1294100250' post='2562426']
The problem is Sirius isn't shooting to control the world. This is a color unity bloc. We're not out to make the blue team control the world.
[/quote]
Color Unity? Yay!?

You're right, not shooting to control the world is the problem with Sirius. Blue team unity? You're really more dividing blue than uniting it. Blue anything will never be relevant without NpO, so what's the point?

Blue team unity is not really a good rallying cry, it's boring tbh.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1294101560' post='2562438']
Fernando open my eyes. We need good fighters if we're going to take over the world. Plus Aqua is just blue lite. We'd invite RoK and Fark next. But we're leaving Athens out.
[/quote]

Athens has no interest in being involved in any type of colour sphere unity bloc. SO THERE.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1294105663' post='2562488']
MCXA? REally? Ok heres the deal Skippy, Dave and Sent join Athens and we roll TIO to set them straight
[/quote]

I completely agree. Those TIO guys don't know what they're doing anymore. Putting MORE blue alliances into a blue unity bloc? Why that sounds absolutely ridiculous.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294103454' post='2562458']
Color Unity? Yay!?

You're right, not shooting to control the world is the problem with Sirius. Blue team unity? You're really more dividing blue than uniting it. Blue anything will never be relevant without NpO, so what's the point?

[/quote]

yes, NpO is the only relevant blue alliance... :rolleyes:

Color Unity? Yay!?

[/quote]

Wow, Fernando talking about relevance. Pot meet Kettle. :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Wow wow wow, wait a minute... We aren't?

/me leaves

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1294096696' post='2562371']
I take it MCXA MDoAP is next, followed by UINE MDoAP? I mean, its kinda TIO policy to MDoAP everyone it seems. Waiting for that 4th IAA treaty any day now. :v:

An awful eco/odoap bloc just becomes more and more of a joke.

o/ inevitable treaty redundancy
[/quote]

BUUUH! The only thing redundant here is you.

Nice treaty! MCXA says hi!

Color Unity? Yay!?

[/quote]
Frankly, we're happy with what we have, we see the point in it, and it's not doing any harm to us.

If you change the persepective, I find your alliance's theme to be quite boring (and naturally, it's one of the most unoriginal), and isn't exactly doing much to be relevant to the grand scheme of things. Obviously you have your own perspective on that, and find your AA to be relevant to your interests, otherwise you wouldn't be running it.

It's all a matter of perspective Fernando, now run along to the next thread that you don't agree with.

[/quote]

LIES!!!! TIO controls Sirius and Sirius controls all of Planet Bob! These facts are undeniable!

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1294109057' post='2562531']
I'm not sure why anyone would want to be tied to Sirius after they proved themselves to be utterly incompetent in the AcTi war.
[/quote]

lol?

I guess?

Anyways, congrats to my friends in Sirius and UINE and MCXA.
I'm one of the few people who can say I knew about this months ago. (For UINE atleast)