Amazon Nation celebrates 2 years, among other things ;)

Randalla

[center]
[img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w331/AmazonNationAlliance/Flags/AmazonPeace.jpg[/img]
[/center]

Hello my dears, and Happy New Year from the Amazon Nation!

I'm particularly excited to be making this announcement, as today we happen to turn TWO, count 'em, two years old. Last year, our first birthday was overshadowed by war, so this year, we have even more cause to celebrate. Well, we can actually celebrate this time. ;)

And let me tell you, we have a lot to celebrate! We've been busy improving our charter, which has undergone quite an extensive list of changes and can be viewed in its entirety here (note--no registration is required to view our public information, of course):

[center]
[url=http://amazonnationalliance.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=government&action=display&thread=1237]Amazon Nation Code v.5[/url]
[/center]

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my members for putting up with me for this long, and to congratulate those of us who have, thanks to our constant drive for self improvement and recognition of merit, achieved our newly honored titles: Our Queen Consort--my dear Amarynth--and our new Founders, Elders and Acolytes.

Now, the reason a small handful of us broke away from our Ubercon roots so long ago, was simply because we didn't have the same wish for isolation and neutrality. To that end, we wouldn't have ventured so far from those roots without the support of those we call friends and allies. I'd like to thank our steadfast allies for putting up with me almost as long as some of my members have: NOIR in its entirety, Ragnarok, Asgaard, The Shadow Confederacy Empire, Octava Orden, Through Yggdrasil's Roots, Order of the Black Rose, Pax Corvus and Ubercon.

And to our protectorates, I also thank them for trusting me to guide them and keep them safe, and to bat for them when things get a bit sticky--Sajasabie, Weveria, United Incorporated Republics, and in the works for this eventful new years day, a promising young leader heading up a new project under the name Forte. You will likely be seeing a more formal announcement regarding that very soon.

To those alliances we considered friends but are no longer able to celebrate those ties in their former incarnation, we fondly remember Blackstone Commission and Monos Archien--but we also look forward to a promising continuation of friendship with CSN as a result in the year(s) to come.

And finally, as those of you who have already established Embassies with us already know, I have never, nor will I see myself in the foreseeable future begin to clear out embassies for any other reason than disbandment. I'd like to thank those who have reached out to communicate with us in this manner, and invite you to continue to grace us with the presence of your diplomats, even if it has been a while since your last visit. With the new year comes a renewed resolution to reciprocate in kind if I have not already done so due to a somewhat hectic schedule.

Thank you, valued visitors, diplomats and friends:

[center]
\m/
Alpha Omega
Asgaard
BACoN
Basketball Ninjas
CSN
Ether
Fark
Forte
GOONS
Invicta
Krynn
NEAT
Nordreich
NADC
Octava Orden
Order of the Black Rose
Pax Corvus
Ragnarok
Ronin
Sajasabie
Silver Fire Alliance
Sons of Aiur
TOOL
The Peoples Community
TSCE
TYR
Ubercon
Umbrella
United Blue Directorate
UIR
Weveria
[/center]

I don't normally make many announcements (which is probably why this one is rather lengthy), and I don't usually entertain press conferences, but I'll make an attempt to answer any pressing questions you folks might have in light of this celebration of our longevity. As always, I'll also entertain questions, comments and concerns via private channels, as well.

Long story short? Amazon Nation turns 2. Come visit and celebrate with us! ;)

[center]
#AzN
Happy New Year!
[/center]

Wow, 2 years.

It seems like only yesterday that you told me you would not be running for another term as Triumvir of Ubercon and were striking out on your own. We were much more naive back then, me more than you, well, when it came to Digiterran politics.

You did good girl.

A toast

[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/fran_912/PICT2330.jpg[/IMG]

- to 2 more years, and 22 more after that.

/o Randalla
/o AZN
/o Avatar (I had to stick that one in)

Congratz Amazonians, here is something I made special for you!

[img]http://d.imagehost.org/0299/AzN_004.png[/img]
[i](Yes, those are my own cookies in [s]mosaic[/s] regular form)[/i]

Happy b-day!

o/ AzN

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel