Anniversary

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real heart of \m/ lies within TORN, and the soul of \m/ has fallen into an inactive role (Starfox). I'm surprised you've made it a year, and I pray you won't make it another.

'Grats Marx, I know you've worked pretty hard to keep \m/ together, and I'm happy to see you rewarded for your hard work. :)

:(( GOONS :((
<_< \m/ <_<
:gun: Teh Lulz

.... :facepalm:

Things have changed a lot in a year. Change has been the one constant in the first year of \m/ and I have been honored to ride that change. We have gone through many trials from outside and in, had many adaptations and learned many lessons. We have had some of the best friends who have been there at our side even when we were not at our best they always stood by us even at our worst. Thank you to RoK, PC, Asgaard and to those who were in Corp,[ER],Nem. My deepest gratitude to you who believed in us from the start, and those who rode with us to war. I look forward to a bright future and continued growth as nations and as leaders as people and players. Thank you Marx who has put so much time into serving and so much dedication. Whenever there was glory to be had you took less than your fair share and when there was blame you took more than you deserved for that and more I'll follow you on whatever crazy adventure you have dreamed up for us next. To the Pig, CSM, and Goby who shared a dream and got us a new \m/.
P.S. Santa I want a MP for Christmas I understand if your a little late.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1293347080' post='2554228']
The real heart of \m/ lies within TORN, and the soul of \m/ has fallen into an inactive role (Starfox). I'm surprised you've made it a year, and I pray you won't make it another.

'Grats Marx, I know you've worked pretty hard to keep \m/ together, and I'm happy to see you rewarded for your hard work. :)

<_< \m/ <_<

[/quote]

Why did it take until the second page for this thread to get its first troll post? We must be doing something wrong.

Anyway, happy anniversary. Wish I'd have joined this crazy bunch sooner, but I'm certainly glad to be here now.

<_< \m/ <_<

[/quote]

Thank you for putting so much effort into this congratulatory post.

<_< \m/ <_<

[/quote]

They better make it another year, or i'll be pissed for having spent the time getting it know them. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1293335717' post='2553971']
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2nrekbl.jpg[/img]
[size="7"][b][u]Anniversary[/u][/b][/size]

[size="4"]I'm not much for writing long announcements but today is a special day. No, I'm not talking about Christmas. Nobody really cares about some fat guy in a red suit breaking into houses to eat your food and leaving crap under your tree and in your socks with his tweaked out deer. After 2 and a half years of disbandment, a group of dedicated individuals came together to reform an alliance that we all held dear to ourselves, an experience in this game unmatched by anything before or since. After a month of work and planning, \m/ reformed on December 25th, 2009. Facing tough criticism, we established ourselves on the Black Team and signed treaties with our friends in Ragnarok, Poison Clan and The Corporation. Since then our time as a reformed alliance has been an ever changing and challenging endeavor. But thanks to the dedication and loyalty of our core members and friends and allies, we stand here today after a very long year.

\m/ will continue to provide the freedoms, protection and a fun atmosphere for our members that we have always given them and we will never surrender our home to outsiders under any circumstances. \m/ has grown over the year and perhaps now more than ever we see the value in what the government provides for our members, and what they do for the alliance in turn, the balance of power that is our democracy. Our resolve remains strong, our heads held high, and our friends in Ragnarok and Asgaard close. These are what we give thanks for this Christmas. Keep blingin' and stay true to yourselves and the alliance. Thank you to all the members past and present who helped make \m/ a reality, to s1phrx (RIP, nvr 4get) and a very special thanks to our lord and savior, Ninja A.

\m/ >_< \m/[/size][/center]
[/quote]

Happy birthday \M/

\M/ Is one of the worst alliances this world has ever seen, but you have a little honour, you have the guts and balls to admit your the same alliance (reformed) that disbanded to avoid paying reps, maybe you should rub off on GOONs.

[quote name='Trouble Terrible' timestamp='1293375540' post='2554363']
For someone with the username Weezy you sure act a lot like Kanye. We don't mind sharing \m/ :)
[/quote]

:o ohsnap

Edited by Weezy