Anniversary

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a shoutout to all those who have helped us over the year, thanks to PC for having our backs, thanks to RoK and Asgaard for being there for us right now and for being great allies. Without your help and friendship, it would have been a much more lonely year for us.

And a big thank you to everyone here who have given us a hard time, it has helped us become better people and made us understand what we're about. You've made us think hard about us, and it is my hope that throughout this next year we'll continue down our new path with our friends and allies.

Thanks for the wakeup calls :)

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1293409241' post='2554756']
Also a shoutout to all those who have helped us over the year, thanks to PC for having our backs, thanks to RoK and Asgaard for being there for us right now and for being great allies. Without your help and friendship, it would have been a much more lonely year for us.

And a big thank you to everyone here who have given us a hard time, it has helped us become better people and made us understand what we're about. You've made us think hard about us, and it is my hope that throughout this next year we'll continue down our new path with our friends and allies.

[/quote]
Athens-\m/ joint tech raid treaty. plxkthx

:P

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1293409241' post='2554756']

[/quote]
You're welcome! Congrats on your first year, if there's anything to be said for \m/, its that they know how to keep things interesting.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1293482681' post='2555446']
i figure i got at least a good month of war ahead of me still... if you guys hurry you might make it!
[/quote]
I am thinking you picked the wrong group to rogue on, a man of your stature probably could have brought us done all own your own :D

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1293493209' post='2555605']
I am thinking you picked the wrong group to rogue on, a man of your stature probably could have brought us done all own your own :D
[/quote]

Ya, you're not kidding lol. Only thing that really stopped me was that I'm fairly certain you guys would call in allies to help out simply because after 1 or 2 rounds I'd be alone having my way with 3 non-nuclear nations and as much as you guys like to brag about being "fighters" it would probably shred up any morale your members in the lower tiers have. GOONS on the other hand simply have more numbers and a higher chance of being able to find well-equipped fighters who can handle it without bringing in help (though who knows, maybe they'll decide they've had enough nukes land on their nations cause god knows those SDI's aren't doing their job lol).

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1293498815' post='2555673']
Ya, you're not kidding lol. Only thing that really stopped me was that I'm fairly certain you guys would call in allies to help out simply because after 1 or 2 rounds I'd be alone having my way with 3 non-nuclear nations and as much as you guys like to brag about being "fighters" it would probably shred up any morale your members in the lower tiers have. GOONS on the other hand simply have more numbers and a higher chance of being able to find well-equipped fighters who can handle it without bringing in help (though who knows, maybe they'll decide they've had enough nukes land on their nations cause god knows those SDI's aren't doing their job lol).
[/quote]
A rogue nuking \m/'s lower tiers? Now there's a novelty.