UPN: What is and what isn't going to happen

Altheus

Nearly 4 years ago I founded the United Purple Nations. I founded it because myself & my friends wanted a home to belong to that we could call our own. A home that cut the crap and functioned like we wanted. We're not your conventional alliance, we've got no wish to be. We are simply what and who we are and we don't need your permission to do jack squat.

UPN is fulfilling its purpose exactly. It is a home for its members and we're having a bloody good time. We're not going to disband, we're never going to disband and the only way the plug will ever be pulled is when the cyberverse ends.

I'm going to running UPN again. The alliance needs me and I'll always be there for it. I'm posting this so I don't have to reply to each and every message asking what I'm going to do.

Simples.

Edited by Altheus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1292801836' post='2545074']
[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2952/founderprototype.jpg[/img]

Nearly 4 years ago I founded the United Purple Nations. I founded it because myself & my friends wanted a home to belong to that we could call our own. A home that cut the crap and functioned like we wanted. We're not your conventional alliance, we've got no wish to be. We are simply what and who we are and we don't need your permission to do jack squat.

UPN is fulfilling its purpose exactly. It is a home for its members and we're having a bloody good time. We're not going to disband, we're never going to disband and the only way the plug will ever be pulled is when the cyberverse ends.

I'm going to running UPN again. The alliance needs me and I'll always be there for it. I'm posting this so I don't have to reply to each and every message asking what I'm going to do.

Simples.
[/quote]

The world needs UPN. You guys are just too funny to watch in action.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1292802773' post='2545101']
This is hilarious considering who BAPS are now protecting in the Pegasus bloc....
[/quote]
UPN arent in the Pegasus bloc Pegasus are and until we see otherwise they are a new entity with a clean slate. UPN still exists.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1292803147' post='2545108']
UPN arent in the Pegasus bloc Pegasus are and until we see otherwise they are a new entity with a clean slate. UPN still exists.
[/quote]

So one can take part in sinking a ship, as long as one gets out before it is completely sunk? Nice to see you protecting the rats.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1292803506' post='2545111']
So one can take part in sinking a ship, as long as one gets out before it is completely sunk? Nice to see you protecting the rats.
[/quote]
People get off a sinking ship too its not just rats. Its worth protecting them just to see you throw a wobbler.

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1292801836' post='2545074']
I'm going to running UPN again.
[/quote]
Thank !@#$@#$ God.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292801887' post='2545078']
You'll be better off without 'em anyways.
[/quote]
Also this.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1292803147' post='2545108']
[/quote]
And the people who made UPN so terrible recently are now under your protection. I hate alliances based on their members, not the other way around, it just makes more sense. :)

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1292804219' post='2545123']
If UPN needs a new FA guy for government, I'll take the job.
[/quote]
Seriously, do it. Or at least military.