The Unholy Alliance

Archon

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292728466' post='2543602']
Well, arent humans silly. You could have found out you actually liked each other prior to kicking each others living !@#$. lol

I guess getting back some of that rep tech is out of the question though?

btw. obligatory STOCKHOLM SYNDROME zomg
[/quote]

Actually we cut about 40,000 off of the terms prior to this.

Disregard PR, acquire friends.

also, gg.

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1292730764' post='2543682']Actually we cut about 40,000 off of the terms prior to this. [/quote]
Yeah, I picked that up as the thread progressed. Thanks for answering my question directly though.

gg on that

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1292730373' post='2543666']
When your already-overpowering enemies steal the third strongest alliance from "your side" of the web, you should probably be taking things a bit more seriously.
[/quote]
TOP hasn't been on NPO's "side" for a long time, what are you talking about?

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292730694' post='2543677']
Listen man, bluntly said, they can roll us whenever they want with or without TOP. No delusions here.

So we can just sit here and enjoy the show. And common, there is some comical value how things turned out since the last war. The last war being a total joke in its self. Shame that things take too long to happen though, otherwise, this is all quite entertaining.
[/quote]

Ah, yes. The "im enjoyin the lulz and don teven care" defense. The true mark of the broken and desperate.

[quote name='Diomede' timestamp='1292731325' post='2543702']
TOP hasn't been on NPO's "side" for a long time, what are you talking about?
[/quote]
He just wanted to make a snip at Bilrow and NPO. While he tried, in the end, came up short.

Happens sometimes.

[quote name='northstars' timestamp='1292731404' post='2543706']
Ah, yes. The "im enjoyin the lulz and don teven care" defense. The true mark of the broken and desperate.[/quote]
Totally.

Well, what now?

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1292730624' post='2543675']
Well, they just dumped all their treaties presumably to avoid that, so they've either considered very carefully how this fits into their general FA direction or just don't give a !@#$; I'd put my money on the former, personally.
[/quote]
The only really binding part of the treaty seems to be the NAP part and it looks like MK might of waived some of TOP's reps to convince them to sign, so the treaty makes sense in order to try avoiding direct conflict between the two again. If this was a MDP it would make a bigger difference, but treaties with NAPs between former enemies after war isn't very unusual. It does seem like a lot of treaties coming from MK in a short span of time after recently canceling them all though.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292731047' post='2543694']
He meant to imply that they didn't announced that bit as they didn't care for the PR benefit of such.
[/quote]
perhaps the very act of not announcing it was intended to make ourselves look less attention whorish when it did eventually come out... thus increasing our PR

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1292730548' post='2543672']
They can have TOP...LOL.
[/quote]

lolz, you guyz are bad alliancez, lolololz.

Maybe it's this kind of planning that got you where you are?

[quote name='branimir']
He meant to imply that they didn't announced that bit as they didn't care for the PR benefit of such.[/quote]

Correct. Thank you for explaining.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1292730373' post='2543666']
When your already-overpowering enemies steal the third strongest alliance from "your side" of the web, you should probably be taking things a bit more seriously.
[/quote]
:ph34r:

If you thought they were on "our side" of the clusterf*#!&k that is the web, you haven't been paying attention for a while.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1292731445' post='2543709']perhaps the very act of not announcing it was intended to make ourselves look less attention whorish when it did eventually come out... thus increasing our PR[/quote]
KNEW IT!! :P

But yes, nice of you anyway.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1292731738' post='2543720']
[font="Georgia"]I knew about this waaaaaaaaaaay before it happened. I'm so informed and relevant. In fact, I matter so much, that I'm going to let everyone who reads this thread know how important I am. [/font]
[/quote]

I knew about it in 2008.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1292731440' post='2543708']
The only really binding part of the treaty seems to be the NAP part and it looks like MK might of waived some of TOP's reps to convince them to sign, so the treaty makes sense in order to try avoiding direct conflict between the two again. If this was a MDP it would make a bigger difference, but treaties with NAPs between former enemies after war isn't very unusual. It does seem like a lot of treaties coming from MK in a short span of time after recently canceling them all though.
[/quote]
You didn't read it carefully.

[quote]Article IV

A. Should one of the High Contracting Parties become the object of belligerent action by a third Power, the other High Contracting Party shall come to its defense by all means possible. However, neither High Contracting Party is obligated to defend the other as a consequence of treaty chaining. [/quote]