The Unholy Alliance

Archon

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NB4 Stockholm Syndrome. Just kidding - I'm sure that happened pages ago. lol

Seriously, though, I wish you all well in your friendship.

NB4 the trolling: This is not done with malice at all. Those I know in MK & TOP can vouch for this. Just some good ole facetiousness. :)

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1292951848' post='2548442']
i dont get what on earth you guys are thinking, you abandoned your old friends for this? for TOP? i knew people in Ivory Tower like them but this is too much.

MK is a great alliance but this is rather sad
[/quote]
Abandoned? I haven't seen any complaining from MK's allies in here, they don't seem to have a problem with it. Unlike another recently signed treaty. :awesome:

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1292951848' post='2548442']
i dont get what on earth you guys are thinking, you abandoned your old friends for this? for TOP? i knew people in Ivory Tower like them but this is too much.

MK is a great alliance but this is rather sad
[/quote]
This has unquestioned member level support. This isn't just an ivory tower thing.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1292971503' post='2548788']
This has unquestioned member level support. This isn't just an ivory tower thing.
[/quote]
I think there was going be riots in both alliances if it wasn't signed :P

Edited by ROMMELHSQ

[quote name='Balkan Banania' timestamp='1292839115' post='2546318']
Two very competent alliances sign a treaty, thus strengthening even further their political position. Congratulations and good luck, I think it was a very good decision for both parts.
[/quote]

I wish you had a greater role in pacifica, it would make for a much better alliance.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1293061657' post='2550607']
I'd rather take as much as I can down with me.
[/quote]
20 nukes, 2 econ wonders, 4k infra. I'd love to see your warchest if you plan on getting an SDI, CIA etc instead of econ wonders then. You can't be making much more than 1m a day.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293064594' post='2550695']
20 nukes, 2 econ wonders, 4k infra. I'd love to see your warchest if you plan on getting an SDI, CIA etc instead of econ wonders then. You can't be making much more than 1m a day.
[/quote]Your bloated state has left you ignorant of the economics of a small nation. I suppose you'd recommend I start decommissioning nukes to increase my income, right? Heh.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1293064994' post='2550706']
Your bloated state has left you ignorant of the economics of a small nation. I suppose you'd recommend I start decommissioning nukes to increase my income, right? Heh.
[/quote]
No i'd probably recommend you reduce your nukes to lower your bills actually.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293065481' post='2550721']
[/quote]

I thought increasing your nukes raised your income D: Maybe he needs some CM's to lower his bills and reduce his infra cost?

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1293066179' post='2550741']
I thought increasing your nukes raised your income D: Maybe he needs some CM's to lower his bills and reduce his infra cost?
[/quote]

You have to create a military industrial complex in order to provide work for your citizens. What good is infrastructure if the people have no jobs or factories to manufacture weapons of war. It's simple economics my friend!

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293065481' post='2550721']
[/quote]I meant the net income, after you take out bills. Not just what it says on the button. But whatever. I'm sure you'd like me to find myself at war with only 5 or 10 nukes on me.

You're out of touch. It must be nice for your alliances, to be able to get away with only having 5 nukes. But when you're under the constant threat of war, a war that cannot be won, the story is different. I won't make myself a softer target for you.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1293067532' post='2550765']
I meant the net income, after you take out bills. Not just what it says on the button. But whatever. I'm sure you'd like me to find myself at war with only 5 or 10 nukes on me.

You're out of touch. It must be nice for your alliances, to be able to get away with only having 5 nukes. But when you're under the constant threat of war, a war that cannot be won, the story is different. I won't make myself a softer target for you.
[/quote]

Constant threat of war? Do tell.