The "First Person to Say This Is MK Joining PB Gets Rolled" Accords

CheeKy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1292541282' post='2541229']
What about MK is joining PB by default (minus you know who)
[/quote]

*gasp* Is it... Voldemort?

(Come on, you expected it, really)

Disclaimer: I apologize if the 'jest' is old.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1292543940' post='2541284']
FOK is a quality alliance. I said that. But signing three PB treaties means that rather than MK having a lot of influence over PB, PB has a lot of influence over MK. At least in my opinion. Political dominance is a tricky thing to calculate.
[/quote]
So three is the magic number? Suddenly MK go from having "a lot" of influence over PB to PB having "a lot" of influence over MK simply by clicking over from two treaties to three? Political dominance certainly is tricky to calculate, you've screwed it up completely.

I think a good question is, why [i]don't[/i] you join PB? I mean, you're treatied to over half of the bloc's 5 members, everyone jokes about how you're not in it even though you effectively are, and you seem to be friendly with the remaining members. Maybe I'm missing something here?

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1292609297' post='2541906']
dam just when i thought Fok could never make a bad move this happens :blink: perhaps this is a secret effort to overtake MK and make it a respectable, trusthworthy, dependable alliance. if that is the case then hell ya!
[/quote]
Assuming you're not joking, you do realize that FOK was treatied to MK before the treaty purge? Nevermind the fact that MK is one of the most dependable, trustworthy alliances out there anyway.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1292606228' post='2541872']
I think a good question is, why [i]don't[/i] you join PB? I mean, you're treatied to over half of the bloc's 5 members, everyone jokes about how you're not in it even though you effectively are, and you seem to be friendly with the remaining members. Maybe I'm missing something here?
[/quote]

Pandora's Box has six members.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1292602055' post='2541842']
So three is the magic number? Suddenly MK go from having "a lot" of influence over PB to PB having "a lot" of influence over MK simply by clicking over from two treaties to three? Political dominance certainly is tricky to calculate, you've screwed it up completely.
[/quote]

I can halfway see what he's saying. I think it would have been better to say it limited their flexibility a bit. Still I'd agree with you their is nothing surprising or world changing about this treaty though.

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1292618534' post='2541994']
Or...wait for it...just an honest mistake. Not everything is a jab at you and yours.
[/quote]I don't make mistakes.

Certainly not honest ones.

Anyway, my question still stands.

Edited by HeroofTime55