Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

*chuckles*

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img]

[b][size=5][color="#FF0000"]Closure of Embassy[/color][/size][/b][/center]

The New Pacific Order is not an alliance that cares for pettiness or provocation. In light of the actions of the Mushroom Kingdom during the course of the past several months, highlighted by their most recent behavior in their Embassy on our forums, we no longer care to grant them the privilege to maintain an outpost on our soil from which to launch attacks. We do close their embassy. Should they wish to engage in amicable diplomacy, they know where to find us.

[i]Emperor Blackbird
Comrade Chuckles
New Pacific Order[/i]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one cares about this NPO, stop being attention whores!

But in all seriousness, this is a important diplomatic fissure between two major world powers and should be treated as such.

On that note, you complain about our lack of amicable diplomacy when you demasked two of our diplomats without providing a reason. People in glass houses don't throw stones, Pacifica.

Edited by Mathias

I wonder if this one will receive 50 pages of "nobody cares" and "ur just trying to divert attention from ur bleeding pr meow meow meow :smug:".

Anyway, despite how late this reaction is, it is a welcome one. Let's hope it all escalates!