The New Kingdom Standard

Archon

[center][img]http://thecastlehall.com/mkflag.png[/img][/center]

This standard has flown above the Mushroom Kingdom since its inception. It survived the crushing Unjust War and endured the attempts of the New Pacific Order to isolate and destroy us. So too did it fly in triumph as the Kingdom secured sanction and prevailed in the cataclysmic Karma and TIFDTT wars. And now, as the Kingdom progresses into a new era and rises above the masses alongside her allies, the Knights have submitted forward a new banner. So it is that I, by royal decree, hereby declare this to be the Flag of the Mushroom Kingdom henceforth:

[center][img]http://thecastlehall.com/newmkflag.png[/img][/center]

In order to more efficiently manage the responsibilities and pressures put upon the Mushroom Kingdom in this new age, by Royal Decree the Foreign Affairs department of the Kingdom has been changed as follows:

The seat of Lord High Envoy is abolished, as are the Baronies that served beneath it. The Enclave is established in their place. The Enclave shall be an advisory and administrative body. Its Councilmen will manage the Envoys of the Kingdom and advise the sitting High Lords and Royalty. For sake of simplicity, you may consider each of the Councilmen a Lord High Envoy, though final decisions of Foreign Affairs shall remain with the Royalty. It is my great pleasure to appoint [b]Epiphanus[/b], [b]Ardus[/b], and [b]SomeGuy[/b] to the Enclave.

For ease of reference, the sitting government of the Kingdom:

[b]King[/b] ~ Archon
[b]Prince[/b] ~ Lebubu
[b]Enclave[/b] ~ Epiphanus, Ardus, SomeGuy
[b]Lord High Vanguard[/b] ~ Teh 1337 guy
[b]Lord High Treasurer[/b] ~ Infinite Citadel
[b]Lord High Communicator[/b] ~ potato
[b]Lord High Inductor[/b] ~ Quinoa Rex

And for those a little slow on the uptake, this announcement also marks my official return to active governance of the Kingdom.

Through sweat and steel, blood and brimstone, triumph and tribulation, the Kingdom and her allies have cast down the corrupt and the inept and risen above. Through wisdom, friendship, and strength, we shall continue to rise.

For the Kingdom, for her allies, and for her friends!

Signed this 21st day of November, 2010
Archon
[b]King of the Mushroom Kingdom[/b]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1290385655' post='2519609']
I do love that flag.
[/quote]

Indeed. It's shiny, fresh, and much classier than our old flag.

I'm glad Archon finally settled our debate on that subject. It was even worse than the pip debate.