The New Kingdom Standard

Archon

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zhaan' timestamp='1290386545' post='2519657']
You're absolutely right. The previous flag, although awesome, didn't meet standards for what a flag should be and the image is better for propaganda. Still, and again...this is only constructive criticism, this new flag looks like it was done up in MS Pain in about 5 minutes. Just doesn't represent the Kingdom well, imo. But, that's just me and it is just a flag, so carry on. o/
[/quote]

Sorry we didn't use lots of cutting edge geometrical shapes, ripples, or whatever else it is you think should be in a flag. :(

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1290386795' post='2519665']
Sorry we didn't use lots of cutting edge geometrical shapes, ripples, or whatever else it is you think should be in a flag. :(
[/quote]

Not that, KP, so don't take my statements personal. You know as well as I do...can't please all the people all the time. :P I think you could've used a simplistic design that still said more about MK. Not a big deal anyway. As long as you guys are happy with it, that's all that matters. It's your alliance and I'm not bashing MK at all.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1290387424' post='2519689']
Just as this new flag has gotten !@#$tier so too has MK's attitude and dirty politics.
[/quote]

The fine for this statement is 15mil and 250 tech. It may be forwarded to my nation at your earliest convenience.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1290387538' post='2519692']
The fine for this statement is 15mil and 250 tech. It may be forwarded to my nation at your earliest convenience.
[/quote]

The funny thing is that I'm sure on some level people believe you are being serious :P

EDIT: Err wording

Edited by Jay Z

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1290387621' post='2519694']
The funny thing is that I'm sure on some level you are actually being serious :P
[/quote]

Only on the level that if he actually sent it I would be pretty happy.

edit: I would remove this given Jay Z's edit, but I figure this post can't actually hurt.

Edited by Seerow

Just as this new flag has gotten !@#$tier so too has MK's attitude and dirty politics.
[/quote]
You sound both petty and jealous. It's okay. I'd feel like that, too, if my government had just lost Heggo and Rebel Virginia in favor of Heft.

[/quote]

I saw a quote on one of those sigs that sums this up perfectly: "If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing"

Edited by Banksy