Siriusly Peace

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289187768' post='2505697']
[color="#0000FF"]I think you got a point. Polaris would be smart to keep its dogs in line, because if this is normal for this brain trust, I wouldn't be surprised to see trouble in your future.[/color]
[/quote]

We have no dogs, that said, this really worries me, this is the second time that a leader of an ally of Polaris decides to act like a idiot and rage quit but not without try to $%&@ with his alliance first.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1289189076' post='2505717']
guys guys, now we can all settle down.. and focus on who our REAL enemy is, :(( GOONS :((

(..meant only half-jokingly :D )
[/quote]

:(( GOONS :((

Except nippy, he da man.

(Meant full-jokingly except the part about nippy. :P)

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289189241' post='2505721']
We have no dogs, that said, this really worries me, this is the second time that a leader of an ally of Polaris decides to act like a idiot and rage quit but not without try to $%&@ with his alliance first.
[/quote]

I guess it just means it's a matter of time before Skippy snaps and destroys us all. :lol1:

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289187827' post='2505700']
The only good alliance in Sirius is IAA and they didn't even get involved in the war, thus further reinforcing the point.

This bloc is a joke.
[/quote]

Well, at least they got to the war part, which is more than I can say about the WCE your alliance tried to put together.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289189241' post='2505721']
[/quote]
Dude, I'm still around and so is my old alliance.

And um, we learned from the best? [size="1"]AlmightyGrub[/size]

hmmm one of these :P or one of these :smug:

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1289189333' post='2505725']
I guess it just means it's a matter of time before Skippy snaps and destroys us all. :lol1:
[/quote]

You seem to forget that I'm the emperor of TIO, Skippy is just my minion. :awesome:

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1289183580' post='2505603']
TKTB acted aggressively by attacking a nation not affiliated with AcTi??? I'm super confused on how that logic works...
[/quote]

Either IAA is really in the dark here, or this is a lie. The reason they attacked that nation was to bait Batta into war. TKTB's action WAS an act of aggression.

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1289190363' post='2505737']
Come on now D34th you know you still :wub: me.
[/quote]
If it matters James, I still do. You shouldn't have done what you did to your wonders. I think you'll wake up tomorrow more "sober" and be mad at yourself for it. Good luck, hope you stay around.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1289191048' post='2505747']
James is officially a $%&@ however I must give him credit for letting Alex slide. I didn't expect him to be nearly as cooperative as he was.
[/quote]
You're welcome, I'm not [i][b]all[/b][/i] bad after all.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1289191048' post='2505747']
James is officially a $%&@ however I must give him credit for letting Alex slide. I didn't expect him to be nearly as cooperative as he was.
[/quote]

You obviously weren't there for the peace negotiations. :lol1:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289185880' post='2505666']
[color="#0000FF"]How about you simply lay it out straight instead of trying to hint at something. Now, I know it makes you feel important, but it doesn't change your situation. You fellows are still a collective joke after this. Granted, your reason for war was sketchy enough (you lacked the balls to declare simply because you disliked AcTi, so instead went for a weak and transparent CB), but bowing down to public pressure, oh, come on. Have you no pride or sense of conviction?[/color]
[/quote]

But its ok Rebel Virginia, because as long as they made the world interesting and had really big egos along the way that's all that matters... right? I mean those are the virtues you so diligently expound, over and over and over again.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1289191487' post='2505754']
But its ok Rebel Virginia, because as long as they made the game interesting and had really big egos along the way that's all that matters... right? I mean those are the virtues you so diligently expound, over and over and over again.
[/quote]

They didn't make the world interesting. They gave some entertainment for two days. So yeah I guess they made the world interesting for a whole two days.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289191766' post='2505761']
They didn't make the world interesting. They gave some entertainment for two days. So yeah I guess they made the world interesting for a whole two days.
[/quote]

OK, isn't that how it almost always works. Remember the \m/ STA drama, that was a heck of a lot of fun, and it only lasted a day or two. Heck even a big wars like Bi-polar are really only fun for the two or so days of DoWs and then finally the peace agreements.

But its ok Rebel Virginia, because as long as they made the game interesting and had really big egos along the way that's all that matters... right? I mean those are the virtues you so diligently expound, over and over and over again.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]In addition to what Damsky said, they did what they did incompetently, and dishonestly. They lied about their motives. They were not interested in standing up for an ally. That was just a concieved and scripted "justification." What they wanted to do was smack AcTi around, but lacked the fortitude and strength of character to simply say so.

That said, I've been seeing a lot of your nonsense lately. Are you interested in making an enemy of me, little man?[/color]

[/quote]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289185880' post='2505666']
[color="#0000FF"]but bowing down to public pressure, oh, come on. Have you no pride or sense of conviction?[/color]
[/quote]

I don't see the discrepancy.