The Elysium Fields

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1288912437' post='2502304']
Wasn't too impressed from what I saw when I was in STA in contact with you, but it is sad to see alliances disband.

Good luck wherever you all go.
[/quote]

It wasn't our fault we were dealing with dicks with raging ego hard ons for a large part of it. Would have been the icing on the cake if you were ever relevant enough to have been involved Skippy.

I had some great times in Kronos from helping founding them (yeah, thanks for forgetting me on that list btb), running as a fairly long term government member and working with some fantastic allies. Shout out to Valhalla, Umbrella and GOD for that. While some of my best friends floated in and out of that alliance and some remained there until the end, it's a crying shame things did not work out in the end.

Best of luck to those Kronos nations seeking new homes, and may Kronos rest in peace. (Ironic really, considering it's knack for finding and creating war freaks).

Kronos has had by far the biggest impact on me in my 3+ years on Planet Bob, We have had many ups and many downs. I echo puppets in saying that Ive made many friends in and out of this realm. To our friends and allies and enemies alike, I would like to thank you all for helping make Kronos something special, you will not be forgotten.

To the members and former members of Kronos: It has been an honor fighting alongside of all of you, and I hope to see you again on the battlefield. We had an amazing run and I will be in touch with everyone!

I believe its time for a 21 nuke salute :nuke:

o/ to the palace of Kronos \o

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1288914601' post='2502345']

Best of luck to those Kronos nations seeking new homes, and may Kronos rest in peace. (Ironic really, considering it's knack for finding and creating war freaks).
[/quote]

Haha Porker I tried to open the gates of hell

I voted mass roguing on STA which would have been the fitting way for Kronos to go out in my opinion. But yes Ironically we are going to Rest In Peace

It wasn't our fault we were dealing with dicks with raging ego hard ons for a large part of it. Would have been the icing on the cake if you were ever relevant enough to have been involved Skippy.

I had some great times in Kronos from helping founding them (yeah, thanks for forgetting me on that list btb), running as a fairly long term government member and working with some fantastic allies. Shout out to Valhalla, Umbrella and GOD for that. While some of my best friends floated in and out of that alliance and some remained there until the end, it's a crying shame things did not work out in the end.

[/quote]

Alright, lets keep this clean <_<

And aye, I should have listed you as a founder, I was crosschecking with the wiki and someone removed you. You're all edited in now, so no harm.

o/

[quote name='Egwaterboy61' timestamp='1288915753' post='2502367']
Since the early days from Gremlines, to the later days in The Ninjas, I have had many friends in Kronos. I wish you all the best, as you were a great alliance.

PS: Who is this quigon Jinn character :ph34r:
[/quote]

Going back to when you were my mentor in GRE hah throwback

and ask no questions tell no lies ;)

It wasn't our fault we were dealing with dicks with raging ego hard ons for a large part of it.
[/quote]
The same could be said about the people we had to deal with, its all a matter of perspective I guess, but seeing most of the people who decided to rogue come back to Kronos wasn't too impressive either.

Would have been the icing on the cake if you were ever relevant enough to have been involved Skippy.
[/quote]

Are you really still bitter about me? Considering you were the guy who, in its most perfect form, rage quit form TIOv1 because people didn't agree with your viewpoint on things. Your actions seem to sport your afore mentioned description of the STAers involved in the Kronos-STA issues.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1288916023' post='2502371']
The same could be said about the people we had to deal with, its all a matter of perspective I guess, but seeing most of the people who decided to rogue come back to Kronos wasn't too impressive either.

Are you really still bitter about me? Considering you were the guy who, in its most perfect form, rage quit form TIOv1 because people didn't agree with your viewpoint on things. Your actions seem to sport your afore mentioned description of the STAers involved in the Kronos-STA issues.
[/quote]

Again, stop.

This has been the hardest week in all of my career. Kronos was my first home. We went through a lot - most of which would have killed most alliances long ago. We were truly something very special, and something I will never forget.

To everyone that made our community possible, thank you. Truly. There will never be another place like it.