Vote for CN

GearHead

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1287848308' post='2491273']
I voted, and I'll post a message on Green about it too.

Edit: Well actually I'll not do that until someone from the staff says it's ok since it's arguably spam.
[/quote]
When is admin ever upset about something to draw more players?
btw, we can vote once a day.

[quote name='lionheart' timestamp='1287850631' post='2491297']
You are all wrong. We are 8th not 9th.

Edit:Ninjad
[/quote]
Voting once a day and with all the 20k+ nations we got? HOLY CRAP! We should get up well over the thousands even with just a couple hundred of us voting on it daily.

was going to vote for cn but then I checked out the number 1 game and have decided to devote all the energies I used to use for cn on it. I will be introducing as many older players to it as well in the hopes that they do the same.

your plan has backfired terribly and you have only your own initiative taking to blame

kortal [b]out[/b]

just voted

i suggest people try to get their own alliances involved in this as well

(also any way we can possibly do with to other voting sites like this as well? get word out even fast)

Edited by Lurunin

I voted, CN is #6 right now. I tried to vote again and it said "We allow only one GOTM vote per day. Our records show someone with this ip address has already voted today. Please try again tomorrow." so it looks like you can vote more than once just not the same day. So make sure you keep voting every day.

Edited by chris8967

Yup, you can vote once per calendar day on that site. There's about a dozen other websites like that one which have the monthly bit and all allow a vote per day though this is the one which probably receives the most traffic. They do it every month though, starting on the first of each. Some games give out bonuses to those who vote while logged into their game accounts. Using that and just eager players there've been some who dominated the vote for quite a few months before others managed to rally their player base better.

Also, there's totally a [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2692]thread[/url] already for this. This forum is probably better for it though.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1287863550' post='2491420']
Wow CN jumped like 19 spots today.

Edit: We can vote tomorrow too!
[/quote]
From here on out it will probably be more difficult to climb as the top games are typically the most active and have been actively going at it all month long though over the years it seems as if fewer votes over all have been cast.