Vote for CN

GearHead

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1288912492' post='2502306']
Why arent we putting the same effort that we put for the fist site? This site gets MORE traffic than the first so is more important. We only have 136 votes in 4 days when on the other site in 1 week we had OVER 1000 VOTES! COME ON GUYS, WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS :<
[/quote]
Tell GearHead to remove the old link and add the new link. This goes for all the announcements in the alliances, and IRC channels :)

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1288918385' post='2502422']
Is that actually having any effect? I just looked at the "Nations Created Per Day" stats for the first time in a year or so, and was pretty shocked. I've never seen so few people join the game each day.
[/quote]
Apparently it has, SCY has reported a net gain in the amount of players than the usual net loss.

[quote name='im317' timestamp='1288974249' post='2502976']
we need to ask Admin if this can be send out as a senate message, im sure that would get a big jump in votes pushing us up into the top 10 if not the top 5 of higher.
[/quote]

why not send it out as a senate message... I'm sure people want the game to be here... hell I randomly click the banners on the site just because.. just one click once in a while...

[quote name='im317' timestamp='1288974249' post='2502976']
we need to ask Admin if this can be send out as a senate message, im sure that would get a big jump in votes pushing us up into the top 10 if not the top 5 of higher.
[/quote]
Far as I know there's no restrictions on what can be sent in senate messages, aside from ToS violations.

Edited by Locke