Vote for CN

GearHead

Alright everybody,

In the past year or so we've seen quite a few threads made regarding the declining numbers of our game. The ideas regarding mending this perceived issue vary widely from insane to super insane, and very few actually propose something that the average CN player or the CN community can band together on.

I've got one here that is contrary to all that, though. While it's not game changing and while we probably won't notice much of a difference as a result of this, it's something we can [i]all[/i] do to help. Basically, it's the Multiplayer Online Games Directory site holding a competition for online game of the month.

Here's where you come in: go to [url=http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/top100.asp]this site[/url] and vote for Cyber Nations (find Cybernations, click the vote tab, then vote for CN - pretty self explainatory). We are currently ranked about 24th, but with some support from the community, I can see us scrambling up the ranks pretty quickly. I'm not sure if we can get to the top, but I think if we work at it, we can break into the top 5. Remember, any new players we get from this are better than nothing. And also remember, most people that go this far into researching a new game to play probably are valuable people to have in our community.

Post this in your alliance forums; tell your friends on IRC. It's something we can all do, so let's do it. :)

Edit: Oh crap... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2692

Edit2: Great job everybody. I'm certainly impressed. We're now sitting at #4 and it's all thanks to you. Please remember to post this on your alliance forums, and don't forget that you can vote once a day! Let's get to the top. We got around 400 votes in the last 16 hours, and it only will take another 250 or so to take the top spot. :awesome:

Edit3: You guys are legends. CN now sits comfortably in the top spot and we're looking to take Game of the Month for October 2010. The CN community has shown some colors that I didn't know it had.
Now that we've won this, however, we are looking at other sites that we can go to and "rush" the voting contests. The more places we spread the word, the better, and every little bit counts. So far we've got one other voting place thanks to King Death II: [url=http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132313712]Clicky[/url]
If you find any other similar sites that we can use to further the advertisement of our game, shoot me a PM and I'll throw it up on the OP here. Also, don't forget to vote every day, people of Bob! :awesome:

Edited by GearHead

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm game for anything that may help increase the total nation count here. I'm tired of seeing dwindling numbers/trades/sellers, its things like this that may help bring some more people here. I think we need to scour the internet and hit another 10-20 similar type sites also and make a concerted effort to get the CN name out a bit more, but this is a great starting point. If we get into the top 10 we show up on the home page. Voted.