Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1286232203' post='2474683']
[color="#0000ff"]Bah. Rubbish. Everything you are is because of my kindness and magnanimity. I created you, and you betrayed me for the Reject Kingdom, and you betrayed them for the Umbrella, which has betrayed the good side for the bad side by joining this neo-UjP. Oh, believe me, you will be destroyed for this injustice and you will regret your actions.

Also, I fully expect you or one of your lackeys to attack me. There is a reason I was placed on that poster of yours and it wasn't for the laughs. You are quite serious about bringing back PZI. Well, let me tell you, I won't let you. You will rue the day you ever met me.[/color]
[/quote]

Classic Rebel Virginia right here.

And yes the poster is actually a secret coded message to certain people within CN about who to rogue on 10.10.10, you truly are an amazing detective!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1286232078' post='2474681']
Because we hang out with Umbrella :o
[/quote]

Because of your phobias and what passes as popular humor there. I still connect LJ with MK in my head since he was their common mouthpiece for so long.

Thankfully Umbrella hasn't publicly degenerated as far yet. Scratch that, I suppose this counts.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1286231936' post='2474675']
Took me under your wing? I'll admit that I learnt a few things from yourself, but not as much as you seem to think. The biggest lesson I took away from you was that "lizard people potentially rule America", which you like to babble on about late at night in the NPO back channels. Fear isn't the word I'd use, pity perhaps.

Also even if I wanted to attack you, it's not possible within the mechanics of the game. Maybe in a year or so. Or sooner if people are willing to follow through with their ever so threatening words and wishes.
[/quote]

They're called [i]reptilians[/i], LJ. :D

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1286231379' post='2474667']
And people wonder why MK is a laughingstock.
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]
Also, I fully expect you or one of your lackeys to attack me. There is a reason I was placed on that poster of yours and it wasn't for the laughs. You are quite serious about bringing back PZI. Well, let me tell you, I won't let you. You will rue the day you ever met me.[/color]
[/quote]

And people wonder why NSO is a laughingstock.

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1286232923' post='2474691']Because of your phobias and what passes as popular humor there. I still connect LJ with MK in my head since he was their common mouthpiece for so long.[/quote]
Do you often blame other people for your own crossed wires?

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1286158512' post='2473743']
Why wait until later? Oh and please, don't let it be a repeat of last time we faced TFD, or for that matter Zenith. A third time would just be embarrassing.
[/quote]

Who were you again? Oh, Umbrella, that's right. Sorry, you didn't really stand out much from the crowd we were fighting. Argent and PC did pretty well though.

R.I.P Zenith <3 <3 <3

As for TFD, well, we're coming along nicely. I can't wait for the next engagement.

Congrats on your new possible bloc.

*Edit: needed some <3 <3 <3

Edited by Kzoppistan

[color="#0000FF"]Bah. Rubbish. Everything you are is because of my kindness and magnanimity. I created you, and you betrayed me for the Reject Kingdom, and you betrayed them for the Umbrella, which has betrayed the good side for the bad side by joining this neo-UjP. Oh, believe me, you will be destroyed for this injustice and you will regret your actions.

[/quote]ooh, a good old-fashioned Rebel Virginia "you will regret this". It's been a while.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1286233863' post='2474705']
Who were you again? Oh, Umbrella, that's right. Sorry, you didn't really stand out much. Argent and PC did pretty well though.

As for TFD, well, we're coming along nicely. I can't wait for the next engagement.

Congrats on your new possible bloc.
[/quote]

You are trying [i]way[/i] too hard.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1286233435' post='2474699']
I think the phrase is "guilty by association".
[/quote]
I think the phrase is "don't be retarded and then turn around and pin the blame for said retardation on the other party when called out".

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1286233679' post='2474702']
That is truly some asstarded logic.

"A TORN member said something I don't like... that makes IRON a laughing stock!"

:psyduck:
[/quote]

Infinite citadel is in MK. Since you haven't huffed paint consistently since birth, I think you can follow.

"The fish will be swimming counter-clockwise over this."

Watch out for the piranhas. :awesome:

If this is real and not a pathetic, big, fake joke, then..well...thanks for ruining my day.

What has the world come to...some kind of triple-bloc hedgemony? Pandora's Box of Super-Grievances anyone?

Yeah, I think it just got opened. Or will be opened. 10/10/2010 was it? I don't know.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1286233880' post='2474706']
ooh, a good old-fashioned Rebel Virginia "you will regret this". It's been a while.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I think I have made it quite clear that I [i]strongly[/i] disagree with this bloc. You will not be getting away with it. Not without a fight. With words. Strong words. Strong enough to get across how very much I do not approve of this. You may not feel threatened now, but do not forget that my words singlehandedly brought down the NPO, and brought about Karma. You have chosen a very powerful enemy. You would be wise to reconsider your current course of actions lest ye be faced with a united front of Rebel Virginia, Corinan, Schattenmann, ChairmanHal, Alterego, Duncan King, and the rest. You will not prevail. The neo-UjP will fail.[/color]

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1286234236' post='2474718']
Infinite citadel is in MK. Since you haven't huffed paint consistently since birth, I think you can follow.
[/quote]

You originally quoted LJ. Who happens to be in Umbrella, no matter how you put it. And hasn't been in MK for... what? Two years?

Edited by potato

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1286234240' post='2474719']
Umbrella not standing out from the crowd one is fighting... that's almost believable.
[/quote]

/shrug

Just speaking my opinion. I wasn't in high command at the time, but they didn't seem to do much from my point of view.

I've heard good things about their fighting prowess from others, so...

(there, there, Chief, feel better?) :smug:

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1286234236' post='2474718']
[/quote]

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1286231379' post='2474667']
[LJ Scott quote]

[LJ Scott quote]

[LJ Scott quote]

And people wonder why MK is a laughingstock.
[/quote]

The person you originally quoted, a whole 45 minutes ago, isn't. And you accuse others of not being able to follow. :psyduck:

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1286227452' post='2474613']
VE was a Q member? That's news to me.
[/quote]
Woops. My bad. Could have sworn you were in it.

[quote name='Reptyler' timestamp='1286230940' post='2474658']
I don't know where you get your ideas, because they are clearly not related to the reality I am familiar with.

[i]all before your alliance ever existed[/i]. We've made decisions that have made a splash on the world, and who's even heard of your alliance? I could make a list of things VE has done since reformation that you haven't, like had a senator, been mentioned in the sanction race, been threatened with destruction by Electron Sponge, stood up for Ordo Verde in Karma, etc. What have you done?

I don't know what VE did to hurt your feelings in a past life, but you need to quit sippin' on that haterade, man.
[/quote]

The thing is though, OTS existed before. I could list a lot of people who have heard of OTS. Which, as a micro is alright. We had a senator many moons ago. It actually made a gigantic splash for black team politics as we got the seat from TOP, an Orange alliance. This got an Orange alliance off of the senate race and got them (TOP) to vote for Umbrella, IIRC. Congrats, you were threatened by Sponge. Surely, there aren't anyone else who was threatened by him. Oh man, you stood up for OV. Are you bragging about doing your job as an ally? Doesn't that go along the same line as bragging that you breathe?

My bad about the Q and the SF. Could have sworn you were in both of them. Ohwell.

VE, didn't do anything to me. I just hate the way you flip flop around.

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1286232923' post='2474691']
Because of your phobias and what passes as popular humor there. I still connect LJ with MK in my head since he was their common mouthpiece for so long.

Thankfully Umbrella hasn't publicly degenerated as far yet. Scratch that, I suppose this counts.
[/quote]

Since you seem to be an expert, please tell me what passes as popular humor in MK. I can't wait to hear your answer :rolleyes:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1286218716' post='2474388']
Now that we know that Banksy's reply above is a word-for-word ripoff of a selling pitch given to VE by VE gov, I'm having trouble deciding if he was just being cute, or if he bought what VE's selling and thought the pretty words would sell us, too.
[/quote]
You must have been literally the only person who hadn't seen that VE OP. Also, implying that there are moments when i'm not cute is way below the belt, man.