supercoolyellow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1286382888' post='2477235']
Nobody ever launches a vendetta against me. :(
[/quote]
Got to stop with the backhanded compliments and go full out hate!

I can't say this bloc is a very good one. I mean you have GOON's instability. VE's smug flipsidedness. Umbrella's tech loving self. FOK and their dutchiness. iFOK and their weirdness. Finally you have PC and their love of war. What a godawful mess this bloc is.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1286408980' post='2477535']
I can't say this bloc is a very good one. I mean you have GOON's instability. VE's smug flipsidedness. Umbrella's tech loving self. FOK and their dutchiness. iFOK and their weirdness. Finally you have PC and their love of war. What a godawful mess this bloc is.
[/quote]

Where do you get to the part explaining the reasons that this bloc isn't a very good one?

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1286409112' post='2477537']
Where do you get to the part explaining the reasons that this bloc isn't a very good one?
[/quote]

Its just all over the place. I can't see this bloc going far because of all the diffrent conflicting viewpoints that will happen.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1286409218' post='2477540']
Its just all over the place. I can't see this bloc going far because of all the diffrent conflicting viewpoints that will happen.
[/quote]
They don't conflict though...?

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1286409620' post='2477542']
We have no intention of joining that bloc. At least, it hasn't come up in the foreign affairs discussion threads on our forums at the moment at all.
[/quote]

Don't worry. We'd never let you in.

[/quote]
If loving tech is wrong, I don't want to be right.

[/quote]
That sounds awesome. I don't see what the problem here is.

[/quote]

Wow... and I thought everyone else's reasons were contrived.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1286409218' post='2477540']
[/quote]

Actually being smug and loving tech usually go together pretty well. :smug:

[/quote]

If that's godawful I don't even want to know what perfect is. This bloc has a lot of promise.

[/quote]
1. GOONS is unstable because it's GOONS. They don't know any other way of life.
2. VE hasn't ever flipped sides? They've always been with the same people and never abandoned them.
3. You wish you had as much tech as them. Actually, everyone does.
4. You wish you were as Dutch as them.
5. Admit it, you miss the iFOK/purple hate fest and the lulz that came with it.
6. Everyone loves war...except the neutrals....but they don't count.

I really can't see a better fitting bloc to be honest. Reminds me a lot of UJP without the MK part.

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1286144255' post='2473508']He's saying that in this case the governments of certain alliances (VE for example) told their general membership about what was coming. Because they told their general membership and there was then a "leak" (the OP is considered as a leak), the general membership will not be told of this anymore.
[/quote]
This was leaking all over the place from everywhere and almost certainly from gov to gov moreso than from a membership level.

If they didn't want it to leak and become old news before they even sign it then they shouldn't be taking so long to get it finalized. Or it is finalized and they just don't want to make an announcement, in which case it isn't really a "leak" anymore.

In summary, I'm still right and whoever it was I was responding to is still wrong. Even if it was 28 pages ago or whatever.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286199874' post='2474179']
Yep, there could be no other reason why DK might hate the bloc.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JzvKu.png[/img]

Nice propaganda.
[/quote]

Technically I'm running away because of the explosives I planted on the steamroller and well...I used a cheap timer and I could only set it for 99 seconds. What you are seeing there is my impression of Jesse Owens. :awesome:

[/quote]

This is quite literally just enough NS to get in really, really serious trouble, whatever you think of the participating alliances you listed. Add MK to it and you have something more resembling the Unjust Path...which got into really, really serious trouble...

Ultimately this grouping will rise or fall depending on whatever peripheral alliances they can depend upon for support.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1286430761' post='2477793']
Everyone except for the neutrals and [b]ODN[/b].
[/quote]

I totally agree with you in this one, mainly after yesterday events.

[i]ODN doing everything to keep their infra intact since always...[/i] :facepalm:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1286436974' post='2477829']
I totally agree with you in this one, mainly after yesterday events.

[i]ODN doing everything to keep their infra intact since always...[/i] :facepalm:
[/quote]

I can't say I'm happy with what OsRavan did either, but it had nothing to do with self-preservation.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1286424523' post='2477746']
Technically I'm running away because of the explosives I planted on the steamroller and well...I used a cheap timer and I could only set it for 99 seconds. What you are seeing there is my impression of Jesse Owens. :awesome:
[/quote]

So what you're trying to say is that you will actively try and sabotage us? This will be interpreted as an act of hostility.

:ehm:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1286424523' post='2477746']
Ultimately this grouping will rise or fall depending on whatever peripheral alliances they can depend upon for support.
[/quote]

Assuming it happens. Best to wait until the actual declaration announcement before anyone starts lining up the sides. Things could always change along the way.