FnKa Announcement

DeadAnimal

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1285819866' post='2469313']
The best that GOONS can do is the old joke about peace mode? :facepalm:
[/quote]Normally I'd agree with you. But being in mass peace mode after you declare on someone is something I haven't seen before.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285819002' post='2469264']
I said the same thing about VE getting with GOONS, then as a result losing a great ally in Ejay/Ninjas.

I told you peoples thinking is going to move heavily away from GOONS. The process has begun. It may be slow, it may speed up, but it has begun and you're putting VE on a collision course with the wrong side of history.
[/quote]

I truly do have faith that reason will prevail, and people will eventually see they are flipping out and going ballistic at GOONS for run of the mill incidents that every alliance encounters at one point or another. Maybe we are just slaves to common sense and can't just accept the loudest ideal at face value simply because it's loud, who knows.

That aside, this group of Don Quixotes have put themselves in an unfortunate position. If everyone wants something to cry about so bad that you are all willing to demonize every little thing, then this is certainly one way to go about getting a legitimate harsh response.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1285820089' post='2469324']
I truly do have faith that reason will prevail, and people will eventually see they are flipping out and going ballistic at GOONS for run of the mill incidents that every alliance encounters at one point or another. Maybe we are just slaves to common sense and can't just accept the loudest ideal at face value simply because it's loud, who knows.

That aside, this group of Don Quixotes have put themselves in an unfortunate position. If everyone wants something to cry about so bad that you are all willing to demonize every little thing, then this is certainly one way to go about getting a legitimate harsh response.
[/quote]
GOONS problems are that they are an alliance built upon bad practices that will ensure they continue and attract the kind of membership that do bad raids. FnKa is trying to get GOONS to change their raiding policies, something constructive that could save GOONS that I wouldn't of bothered with, but GOONS can look at it if they want to improve themselves.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1285820023' post='2469321']
[color="#0000FF"]1. Based on the amount of support both FnKa and Ninjas have brought to the public, I'd say that accomplished something. It's creating a climate.

2. How many people agreed even slightly with what Ram and Gre were doing? How many people disagree with GOONS' raiding practices and wish to see some changes in that?[/color]
[/quote]

Lots of people don't like a lot of things, that's life. The wisdom to understand what is in ones power to change is whats lacking lately.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1285820279' post='2469329']
You haven't seen many wars then
[/quote]I've been out of it on the war front since Bi-Polar so maybe I'm just forgetting. Whatever.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1285819437' post='2469288']
o/ FNKA glad this happened before the new bloc rolled out. Good luck guys.
[/quote]

What? :unsure:

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285820024' post='2469322']
Normally I'd agree with you. But being in mass peace mode after you declare on someone is something I haven't seen before.
[/quote]

Really? Or is this just sarcasm?

[quote name='SilentFury' timestamp='1285820315' post='2469331']
Ok ur a goon but whats a good to a goblin natin natin u aint scarin natin

EJAY lees make a colab and get at these fools on a trak lol

Any ways good fun good fight

The Skull Army Rises :) (:
[/quote]

I knew there was a reason I liked you.
March on my Silent brother!
o/ Your conviction!

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1285820001' post='2469319']
Shut up about the peace mode thing, it's a legitimate strategy that will just allow them to hurt you a lot more. In fact, I was very surprised none of the Ninjas hit peace. They're not very good rogues at all!
[/quote]
We have a different Strategy. Unfortunately, 2 members had RL complications forbidden them hitting the update meter. In peace mode, you know who your enemy is. You don't know who we have other than the typicals bearing our AA. :ph34r: