FnKa Announcement

DeadAnimal

This is awesome. Drama the past weeks has been limited long threads of RV, Methrage and GOONS going back and forth over old stuff. Now it can be a long thread of RV, Methrage, plus GOONS, and deserve it. Have fun all parties.

Edited by supercoolyellow

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1285818390' post='2469239']
Yeah, this is brilliant. Instead of being intelligent and charting a course of action to effectively oppose those you disagree with you decide to suicide run at them. All the while spouting the most ridiculous rhetoric in an attempt to define yourselves as crusaders. You're not crusaders. You're idiots.
[/quote]

Can't they be both?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285818478' post='2469242']
Second Karma War....c'mon people we need more with this type of courage that Ninjas and FnKa are showing.
[/quote]

Its not courage, its stupidity.

I can't even begin to list all times in CN where anybody paying attention learns two important facts.

1. Mad suicide runs at people you don't like accomplish nothing but your own demise. Waiting for (or making) a proper political climate to effect change is far more effective. Ask Vox.

2.Moral stands don't work if you [i]lose[/i]. You prove nothing by getting creamed by a stronger opponent. Ask Gre.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285818562' post='2469245']
Please ChairmanHal, tell me what I do not get. We've wanted a war for some time now, and we're getting one, one which carries about 0 real risk to our long term stability. We could not have asked for a better gift.
[/quote]

It almost like GOONS planned this entire thing....

:ph34r:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285818562' post='2469245']
Please ChairmanHal, tell me what I do not get. We've wanted a war for some time now, and we're getting one, one which carries about 0 real risk to our long term stability. We could not have asked for a better gift.
[/quote]

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1285818775' post='2469251']
Its not courage, its stupidity.

I can't even begin to list all times in CN where anybody paying attention learns two important facts.

1. Mad suicide runs at people you don't like accomplish nothing but your own demise. Waiting for (or making) a proper political climate to effect change is far more effective. Ask Vox.

2.Moral stands don't work if you [i]lose[/i]. You prove nothing by getting creamed by a stronger opponent. Ask Gre.
[/quote]
You're completely wrong with your second point. You do not need to be standing in order to "win." You're more perceptive than this.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1285818594' post='2469246']
What an unfortunate thing to do.
[/quote]
I said the same thing about VE getting with GOONS, then as a result losing a great ally in Ejay/Ninjas.

I told you peoples thinking is going to move heavily away from GOONS. The process has begun. It may be slow, it may speed up, but it has begun and you're putting VE on a collision course with the wrong side of history.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1285818390' post='2469239']
Yeah, this is brilliant. Instead of being intelligent and charting a course of action to effectively oppose those you disagree with you decide to suicide run at them. All the while spouting the most ridiculous rhetoric in an attempt to define yourselves as crusaders. You're not crusaders. You're idiots.
[/quote]
Well, to be fair, the original crusaders WERE idiots...

Not saying that FnKa members are idiots. :v:

FnKa, I wish you guys the best. Long ago we were allies, and I still have fond memories. You're fighting the good fight, and you have nothing but respect from this particular commie.

There are lots of powerful people who are speaking against you, defending their defenseless position in ridiculous terms. But those of us with even half a brain understand that no matter what they say, the meaning is clear: might makes right, and you uppity proles should sit down and shut up. Don't listen to them. Give 'em hell.

They're planting the seeds of their inevitable fall, and they're too stupid to realize it.

-Craig

[i]edit: also, you're so screwed. I'm so glad we don't have a treaty anymore :D[/i]

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285818885' post='2469259']
You're completely wrong with your second point. You do not need to be standing in order to "win." You're more perceptive than this.
[/quote]

Yes really. The important part is precedent. You don't establish any when you lose.