Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285802501' post='2468901']
We are only at war with the GOONS. There has been no Declaration of War by any of the other alliances, so their nations can be considered Rogues and be dealt with by any alliance that feels like it. :)
[/quote]I thought this was a raid, not a war.

Edited by JT Jag

[quote name='Some-Guy' timestamp='1285798325' post='2468789']
You're much much smarter than this Rommel.

The Ninjas, an small group of high NS, chose to start a fight with GOONS, a large group of relative low NS. GOONS have one member, Umar, in the range of the Ninja's top 5 nations. With respect to my new brothers, GOONS are not well equipped to deal with this attack, but GOONS has friends who can help bring the fight to a quicker conclusion and fight toe-to-toe with Ninja nations.

What sort of stupid person/alliance rejects the chance to lessen the damage done when friends offer to help? Really now, do come on.

If the Ninja's wished to have sought some pre-fight agreement I'm quite sure an accommodation would have been reached. Instead, they launched head long into a fight in full knowledge of GOON'S relations, I give The Ninja's much credit for standing up for what they believe in and I give them much respect for getting on with the job and not whining about the numbers that they face. Good for them, I hope they have fun and find an acceptable resolution - but they walked into this match up with their eyes wide open and they have no sympathy from me. Woodstock was a gangbang, this ain't.

It is an entirely ridiculous argument to suggest that friends of GOONS would sit by and do nothing, if Argent had been the target of this attack you know full well TOP would be there 100% no matter what. Why wouldn't you afford that same respect to others?

I can accept and happily ignore when the hoi polloi chunter on with this idiotic and half assed propaganda... but I won't stand by and let intelligent folk like you spew the same meaningless rabble.

By all means cheer on your friends, but don't repeat nonsense mate.
[/quote]
This IS a gangbang, when you have nations of MK, iFOK, PC, AO, Kronos etc attacking 11-allaince (regardless of AVN).

My post was directed at GOONs who asked for it, and got it...and whatever you say, they went and hid behind their friends. I won't blame their friends for honoring the treaty (though method leave much to be desired, i.e. no DoWs).

And thanks for thinking I'm smart <3 :P

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1285793168' post='2468660']
:ph34r:

So GOONS is attacked by a 12-man alliance, and they can't even deal with them by themselves. 8 alliances?? Are you kidding me? This is beyond pathetic.

This isn't a curbstomp, it's cyber genocide (thanks for Mike Oldfield for that phrase). This is a great new world we've all created.
[/quote]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1285793330' post='2468662']
I now am forced to agree with Pacifica, Hal, RV..oh dear i think i should go back to bed

That said, give em hell Ejay the cowards will eventually start calling on allies of allies to attack you guys lol
[/quote]

I bet this has already been stated but I'll go ahead and say it anyway; GOONS doesn't have as many high tier nations as other alliances. They are clearly and admit to being a bottom-heavy alliance. So yes, when high-tier nations go rogue against them their allies lend a hand, not because GOONS is a terrible alliance or "cowards" but simply because GOONS currently lacks the ability to properly deal with this high-tier rogues on their own. Their allies helping them dispatch with the Ninjas is anything but "cowardice," but rather a matter of practicality. Besides, their allies are fulfilling the defense obligation outlined in their treaties with GOONS. That should be all the legal proof you need.

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' timestamp='1285802922' post='2468913']
This IS a gangbang, when you have nations of MK, iFOK, PC, AO, Kronos etc attacking 11-allaince (regardless of AVN).

My post was directed at GOONs who asked for it, and got it...and whatever you say, they went and hid behind their friends. I won't blame their friends for honoring the treaty (though method leave much to be desired, i.e. no DoWs).

And thanks for thinking I'm smart <3 :P
[/quote]
Hey I'm not hiding behind anyone dude and if our friends want to enjoy the biff, why the heck would I say no? :D

Also, as previously explained, I was already in nuclear anarchy from duking it out with JKI - it's a bit hard to be able to issue counter-decs and get the tanks rolling when you can't actually get your minions to stop burning tyres in the streets and support the war :P

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1285803843' post='2468933']
Hey I'm not hiding behind anyone dude and if our friends want to enjoy the biff, why the heck would I say no? :D

Also, as previously explained, I was already in nuclear anarchy from duking it out with JKI - it's a bit hard to be able to issue counter-decs and get the tanks rolling when you can't actually get your minions to stop burning tyres in the streets and support the war :P
[/quote]
you are an exception man and you know it :wub:

I came out of my cave for this? Yes everyone is a coward and a bully. Ninjas said they'd use nukes though. That's wrong, immoral and bad.

Also, does this post count as a rollcall?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285737942' post='2467828']
Bullies never fight that way...they goad you into fighting, then call in their buddies the moment you throw the first punch.
[/quote]
Have you seriously ever seen a bully fight this way? If you're so hotheaded that you let people goad you into throwing the first punch then you have no reason to complain when you get beat up. I've missed the great analogies in here though I really have.

Quite frankly, I don't give a damn if they are rogues or not. What I do know is that 16 months ago, we agreed to defend GOONS. As such, we will do so.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1285803843' post='2468933']

[/quote]
Wait, anarchy is when your citizens are burning tires?

I always assumed anarchy was when I wasn't able to effectively supply my citizens with tires :huh:

I would just like to add that no nations from the following alliances can say GOONS are cowards because they "can't stand up" to 15 or so nations alone. Especially Moo.

NPO + Invicta + UPN + TDE + NATO + NpO + GGA + IRON + TBE + ONE + NATO + ODN + TFD

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Jarheads

Edited by Xavii

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1285804182' post='2468943']
Have you seriously ever seen a bully fight this way? [/quote]

Yep, on multiple occasions.

[quote]If you're so hotheaded that you let people goad you into throwing the first punch then you have no reason to complain when you get beat up. I've missed the great analogies in here though I really have.[/quote]

Thus why I said, very early on, that The Ninjas didn't play it the way I would have.

However, I do wish them well in their fight. They made the decision to fight knowing what would happen.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1285805209' post='2468958']
I would just like to add that no nations from the following alliances can say GOONS are cowards because they "can't stand up" to 15 or so nations alone. Especially Moo.

NPO + Invicta + UPN + TDE + NATO + NpO + GGA + IRON + TBE + ONE + NATO + ODN + TFD

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Jarheads"]http://cybernations....m/wiki/Jarheads[/url]
[/quote]

That war is literally like a nation my size taking on 80.2m NS.