Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

Lets all be honest. Everyone here crying because our allies got in on the action are just jealous that they aren't GOONS allies and can't get in on the action.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1285824325' post='2469427']
Lets all be honest. Everyone here crying because our allies got in on the action are just jealous that they aren't GOONS allies and can't get in on the action.
[/quote]

I'm just wondering why there is no formal DoW by your allies if they "got in on the action"

[quote name='DragonsPhyre' timestamp='1285823270' post='2469412']
GOONS now? You disappoint me. I thought better of you from our 1V days. :(

Oh well.
[/quote]
Oh well? OH WELL? I fought through the entire GATO-1V War for GATO, for justice, and against oppression. I don't see the same from UOKMB or The Ninjas or Fnka. I see a bunch of people who've seized upon the tech raiding issue and have wrapped that around themselves so they can war with GOONS under the guise of morality.

I still :wub: GATO btw.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1285823355' post='2469413']
An enticing offer, but this isn't my fight.
[/quote]
Pity, but you never know. Maybe the war will go global. Look me up if it does.

[/quote]
I don't think anyone is crying over that, some just pointed out the lack of respect some of your allies were showing by declaring wars and assisting you guys without issuing a DoW and trying to pass the Ninjas off as some rogues.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285824457' post='2469431']
I don't think anyone is crying over that, some just pointed out the lack of respect some of your allies were showing by declaring wars and assisting you guys without issuing a DoW and trying to pass the Ninjas off as some rogues.
[/quote]

Woah, you still exist?

I forgot we were even fighting you due to all the fun we've been having.

Also, DoW's are now respectful?

"Hey, I'm going to fight you, hope you realize that this is respectful while I thrash (or attempt to thrash) your nations."

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285825029' post='2469437']
Woah, you still exist?

I forgot we were even fighting you due to all the fun we've been having.

Also, DoW's are now respectful?

"Hey, I'm going to fight you, hope you realize that this is respectful while I thrash (or attempt to thrash) your nations."
[/quote]
It is showing more respect than just attacking someone without a DoW.

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1285824449' post='2469430']
Oh well? OH WELL? I fought through the entire GATO-1V War for GATO, for justice, and against oppression. I don't see the same from UOKMB or The Ninjas or Fnka. I see a bunch of people who've seized upon the tech raiding issue and have wrapped that around themselves so they can war with GOONS under the guise of morality.

I still :wub: GATO btw.[/quote]
I'm more disappointed that you actually [i]joined[/i] that bunch of degenerates than the fact that you're fighting with them. :P

Besides, moral crusades are more fun than simple wars. It adds a bit of spice to the politics and it's funny as hell to see the anti-moralists weigh in and blame the moralists for ruining everything.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285825191' post='2469440']
...Didn't you do this to us twice?
[/quote]
Not really and in the first war nippy actually attacked me starting it, but that stuff has been argued about enough that I don't think we need to bring the discussion into this thread.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285825323' post='2469443']
Not really and in the first war nippy actually attacked me starting it, but that stuff has been argued about enough that I don't think we need to bring the discussion into this thread.
[/quote]
No, you aided our enemies, starting it. Do I really have to explain this to you once a day? And what do you mean "not really," either you did or you didn't. Hint: you made no DoW threads.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285825421' post='2469444']
No, you aided our enemies, starting it. Do I really have to explain this to you once a day? And what do you mean "not really," either you did or you didn't. Hint: you made no DoW threads.
[/quote]
So when were we at war? You guys never issued a DoW before nippy declared on me and then we were already at war. You guys declared on me without issuing the DoW then and later on I didn't see the need to show you guys the same respect.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285825149' post='2469439']
It is showing more respect than just attacking someone without a DoW.
[/quote]
maybe our allies just don't have any respect for them

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285825544' post='2469447']
So when were we at war? You guys never issued a DoW before nippy declared on me and then we were already at war. You guys declared on me without issuing the DoW then and later on I didn't see the need to show you guys the same respect.
[/quote]
Well, your circular logic just brought us back to the point where you're agreeing with us that there's no need to post DoWs for groups of 15 people if you don't respect them as an alliance.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285825864' post='2469454']
Well, your circular logic just brought us back to the point where you're agreeing with us that there's no need to post DoWs for groups of 15 people if you don't respect them as an alliance.
[/quote]
Its you guys not issuing a DoW to me previously in past dealings that caused me to think it wasn't worth issuing one to you guys, but this is bad precedent for those who like to see DoWs and if your allies would like people to DoW them rather than attack as they like...

[quote name='DragonsPhyre' timestamp='1285825221' post='2469441']
I'm more disappointed that you actually [i]joined[/i] that bunch of degenerates than the fact that you're fighting with them. :P

Besides, moral crusades are more fun than simple wars. It adds a bit of spice to the politics and it's funny as hell to see the anti-moralists weigh in and blame the moralists for ruining everything.
[/quote]
As a GATO member you should know everything degenerates sooner or later. Old age does that to people. Also boredom.

Like I said on the IRC: I have clearly become what I fought against. May The Ninjas and Fnka destroy me now before it is to late and I am consumed completely. :P

Just catching up on the 20 or so pages I missed, and in response to those saying that "we don't like you" is a !@#$ CB...I actually think it's a hell of a lot better than some history has produced, and I'd be happy if more people did so.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1285805209' post='2468958']
I would just like to add that no nations from the following alliances can say GOONS are cowards because they "can't stand up" to 15 or so nations alone. Especially Moo.

NPO + Invicta + UPN + TDE + NATO + NpO + GGA + IRON + TBE + ONE + NATO + ODN + TFD

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Jarheads
[/quote]
I can't speak for all the alliances listed, but I know that Invicta sent very few nations into that conflict, and I'm assuming the same went for a lot of alliances in that list. And, as others have brought up, the Jarheads did balloon into a rather large alliance. And, just as GOONS has allies who went in to follow the letter of their treaties, so did NPO.

You also listed NATO twice. O.o

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285807782' post='2469001']
How long did that take you? I want skittles now. <_<
[/quote]
OOC: Google is your friend. :P http://www.tektek.org/color/

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1285826150' post='2469461']
I can't speak for all the alliances listed, but I know that Invicta sent very few nations into that conflict, and I'm assuming the same went for a lot of alliances in that list. And, as others have brought up, the Jarheads did balloon into a rather large alliance. And, just as GOONS has allies who went in to follow the letter of their treaties, so did NPO.
[/quote]
You're developing premature senility, Locke. We sent one nation. Singular. heh.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1285826241' post='2469463']
You're developing premature senility, Locke. We sent one nation. Singular. heh.
[/quote]
Well, I think I was in Meritokrati when you even did so. :P I just recall reading about our lack of involvement in the gov forums after the merge.

[/quote]

I don't think anyone is jealous your allies have to bail you out of another war with smaller alliances. Unfortunately we were allied with GOONS for far too long, but at this point I'm certainly glad our treaty with MK is non-chaining. Why they sully their reputation by enabling scum like GOONS to thrive is beyond me.

[quote name='Grumpdogg' timestamp='1285830468' post='2469508']
I don't think anyone is jealous your allies have to bail you out of another war with smaller alliances. Unfortunately we were allied with GOONS for far too long, but at this point I'm certainly glad our treaty with MK is non-chaining. Why they sully their reputation by enabling scum like GOONS to thrive is beyond me.
[/quote]
Yes, I am currently warless because I needed to be bailed out. The thought of losing my infra was too much so I said Go MK, Umbrella, PC, AO, iFOK go you prices of men, protect my infra for I am too weak

edit:forgot an alliance, probably forgot more

Edited by Jakome

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1285824448' post='2469429']
I'm just wondering why there is no formal DoW by your allies if they "got in on the action"
[/quote]
Who says that anyone has to issue a formal declaration?

Before you reply, stop to think about it. Who makes up these conventions? Why do you adhere to them? What purpose do they serve? Why not do what you want to do? The Ninjas are. We are. Our friends are.

This is a serious post by the way, I'm not taking the piss.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1285805209' post='2468958']
I would just like to add that no nations from the following alliances can say GOONS are cowards because they "can't stand up" to 15 or so nations alone. Especially Moo.

NPO + Invicta + UPN + TDE + NATO + NpO + GGA + IRON + TBE + ONE + NATO + ODN + TFD

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Jarheads
[/quote]

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

GOONS are cowards.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1285796708' post='2468752']
:ph34r:

I don't necessarily have problem with GOONS (beyond the Red Raiding Safari) but I do have a problem with what you are doing around this 12-man alliance; you could easily have taken them on your own without any outside help. Like NSO did, you should have asked your allies to stay out of it.
[/quote]
Yes yes GOONS. Do much like NPO did under the leadership of Moo. Amass great forces and be proactive, don't wait to be attacked, just go kick the crap out of people to keep things entertaining. You are failures as allies, I'm ashamed you did not think of this.