Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

[quote name='CRex of Gulo Gulo' timestamp='1285915314' post='2470857']
Note to Self: Stop firing cruise missiles at Koop until the bill lock removal from Bob has been completed. Must not press little red button, must not risk rocking boat.
[/quote]

I wish you would. I'm on an all-CM diet. It's me spinach. Makes me big and strong.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1285915165' post='2470855']
The enemy of my enemy is my friend except when it's Methrage then keep the hell away from me.

By the way, that person holding the gun to Nicholai's head? That's me, Methy boy. Should have finished me off when you had the chance. Normally, I'd say surrender now and beg for mercy, but we know that you don't care who else you drag into your little crusade against us, so I would expect that flesh and blood don't matter to you either, does it?
[/quote]
If you manage to get up to my range again I'll knock you back down again, but until then have fun feeling good about your minor victory while you're still out of my range.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285915457' post='2470861']
If you manage to get up to my range again I'll knock you back down again, but until then have fun feeling good about your minor victory while you're still out of my range.
[/quote]

You're threatening to knock him back down?

Woah. Tough guy here.

How about get Nicholai some aid like any sane alliance leader would do instead of flapping your jaws.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285915558' post='2470864']
You're threatening to knock him back down?

Woah. Tough guy here.

How about get Nicholai some aid like any sane alliance leader would do instead of flapping your jaws.
[/quote]
He will get aid, although you don't decide the timing on these things, its not meant to be convenient for you guys.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285915417' post='2470859']
I'm [b]VERY[/b] willing to admit we [i]could have[/i] fought you ourselves. That I won't argue, and I don't think anyone else would either. But the fact is we don't have to, and there's no [i]reason[/i] to (other than HONORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR). So we didn't.
[/quote]

Granted, you really could have fought us all by yourself. That is a fact, not an opinion. The 11~ or so nations we have attacking the GOONS would of ended up loosing regardless. But you cannot admit that it would not of been an easy won victory on your part, and you would of been left in the status of having won a Pyrrhic Victory.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285915634' post='2470865']
He will get aid, although you don't decide the timing on these things, its not meant to be convenient for you guys.
[/quote]

I hope it's convenient enough for him that he doesn't end up in bill lock far over whatever aid you try to get him.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285915417' post='2470859']
I'm [b]VERY[/b] willing to admit we [i]could have[/i] fought you ourselves. That I won't argue, and I don't think anyone else would either. But the fact is we don't have to, and there's no [i]reason[/i] to (other than HONORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR). So we didn't.
[/quote]

Your honor shames me.

It would have been fun if it wasn't for these [i][b][u]Rogue[/u][/b][/i] nations all attacking us as well.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1285898410' post='2470534']
Well GOONS did want someone to do something about it........
[/quote]
So is it your mo to show up 30 pages into any goons thread and drop the dumbest responses? Seriously, you're terrible

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285915457' post='2470861']
[/quote]

Me me me me me. It's all about Methy, folks.

But hey, you could have prevented this. You got cocky and didn't want to land the knockout blow. Two of your underlings are suffering because of it. But as long as you get what you want, everything is gravy.

I'd say you're a terrible leader but that would be a compliment.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285915686' post='2470867']
I hope it's convenient enough for him that he doesn't end up in bill lock far over whatever aid you try to get him.
[/quote]
Maybe you guys should be worrying more about all those GOONS nations I've crushed that need aid to rebuild and I'll focus on keeping my own members active and able to continue.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285915672' post='2470866']
Granted, you really could have fought us all by yourself. That is a fact, not an opinion. The 11~ or so nations we have attacking the GOONS would of ended up loosing regardless. But you cannot admit that it would not of been an easy won victory on your part, and you would of been left in the status of having won a Pyrrhic Victory.
[/quote]
Of course it wouldn't have been easy. At the start, the ninjas were 100% above 30k in NS ranges. GOONS only has 25 nations over 30k (less than 10% of our members). Pretty sure in the extra high ranges, we would've had just 1 on 1 battles, and people like Umar are already tied up in wars, so 2 on 1. So yes it's physically possible we could have done it ourselves, but while your entire alliance was above 30k, only a very small portion of ours was. So you'd have free reign and an easy job of doing heavy damage to the upper tiers with pretty weak retaliation. At that point we might've outnumbered you about 2 to 1, but that's a far cry from our normal numbers, and you would've still been able to wreak a ton of havok up there with nukes and stuff while only having to fight one or two people at a time, instead of 5-6.

But the statement wasn't about [i]how hard[/i], it was about if it [i]could be done[/i]. It could, yes, but there's no point. If we did it by ourselves, we would've taken far more damage and it would've lasted much longer. So why would we do that, besides "honor," if we don't have to?

So in fact this is the entire reason we had our allies help. The definition of "honor" here means "GOONS take a lot more damage because the enemy had the upper hand at the start." To that I say "no thanks," and you can make any cracks you want about using allies or fairness or honor.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285916018' post='2470872']
Maybe you guys should be worrying more about all those GOONS nations I've crushed that need aid to rebuild and I'll focus on keeping my own members active and able to continue.
[/quote]

Who would they be? We don't have anyone sitting in bill lock. and we certainly don't have issues getting people what they need WHEN they need it, not when we decide they need it.

[/quote]

You might wanna go do that, by the way. All those new guys who you sucked into joining your death spiral? They ain't lookin' too hot right now.

Edited by CEverettKoop

[/quote]

Hey Methrage, I realize that we are both fighting the same person, but in no way shape or form is this thread about you and your wars with the GOONS. This was a DoW thread made by The Ninjas against the GOONS. That means it is about The Ninjas and GOONS conflict, not Methrage because he is involved in it. If you want to argue with the GOONS, go make your own thread about your war that you are waging with them, and you can argue with the GOONS all you want in there.

It's already been expressed by other people in here this isn't about you, so can you kindly go away? If you want to make input on The Ninjas and GOONS war, go ahead, but stop posting about your conflict, it is irrelevant to the subject matter here. It wasn't, it isn't, and it won't ever be about you here.

[/quote]

It's a pleasure to inform you that this is [b]exactly[/b] my job, and I say I'm doing far better than you.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285916312' post='2470877']
Hey Methrage, I realize that we are both fighting the same person, but in no way shape or form is this thread about you and your wars with the GOONS. This was a DoW thread made by The Ninjas against the GOONS. That means it is about The Ninjas and GOONS conflict, not Methrage because he is involved in it. If you want to argue with the GOONS, go make your own thread about your war that you are waging with them, and you can argue with the GOONS all you want in there.

It's already been expressed by other people in here this isn't about you, so can you kindly go away? If you want to make input on The Ninjas and GOONS war, go ahead, but stop posting about your conflict, it is irrelevant to the subject matter here. It wasn't, it isn't, and it won't ever be about you here.
[/quote]
Yeah, sorry about that. I won't post further of my war in here or respond to those who mention it, so have fun and I agree with your DoW on not recognizing them as a legitimate alliance.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285916121' post='2470873']
Words
[/quote]

I'm not calling you out on your honor, and I did agree with you on the fighting part that it could of been done alone. I just stated my opinion. You don't have to try to convince me of your reasons. I know why you did it, and many other alliances would of done the same thing in your position. I am not one of the people attacking you from the sidelines here.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285916597' post='2470883']
I'm not calling you out on your honor, and I did agree with you on the fighting part that it could of been done alone. I just stated my opinion. You don't have to try to convince me of your reasons. I know why you did it, and many other alliances would of done the same thing in your position. I am not one of the people attacking you from the sidelines here.
[/quote]

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it seems that everyone in these current conflicts has their head on straight.

Just the peanut gallery is crying, so let's all be friends while we race to the bottom.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285916312' post='2470877']

[/quote]
We can't agree on much, but can all take similar methrage stances

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285916597' post='2470883']
[/quote]
I know, I'm just being wordy. The question was if we could have fought ninjas by ourselves. Yes, we certainly could have. There are reasons why we didn't though. The best one being it makes people not even involved in the conflict whine.

This is a very late response. I just felt like commenting on this post.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285735975' post='2467711']
I would die ten times over for every brother fighting tonight and in the coming days and/or months.
[/quote]

If you count every soldier, I guess you should be prepared to die a few million times.

Me, personally, I would happily die to save a baby. Once. Then they're on their own.

Edit: Now that Ejay has brought up the whole death bartering system and I'm willing to put my reputation on the line that I will only trade one life for a baby, I'd like to ask for further clarification.
The goons and I have been talking and we're experiencing some confusion on this bartering system. It's all well and good to trade your life for another person's life, but can it also be used to purchase goods and services? If I was to kill myself in exchange for ice cream bars for the rest of GOONS, what would a good exchange rate be? 300 million?
Furthermore, if I were to offer 300 million ice cream bars to someone in exchange for their life, could I have them hold off on killing themselves and then use their death in place of my own to purchase something later on down the line?

Sorry for all the questions.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285916121' post='2470873']
Of course it wouldn't have been easy. At the start, the ninjas were 100% above 30k in NS ranges. GOONS only has 25 nations over 30k (less than 10% of our members). Pretty sure in the extra high ranges, we would've had just 1 on 1 battles, and people like Umar are already tied up in wars, so 2 on 1. So yes it's physically possible we could have done it ourselves, but while your entire alliance was above 30k, only a very small portion of ours was.[/quote]
The funny thing is that this is the logic that was used by Legion in 2008 when Vanguard attacked them. That's why UPN and Invicta were pulled in to defend Legion.

So... congrats, GOONS. You're the new Legion.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1285880560' post='2470171']
Seeing one person stand up against what they believed were wrongful raiding policies, others, who had been thinking of it for some time or not, decided it an opportune time to join the crusade. First Kerberos Nexus, then The Ninjas, then FnKa. Who will be next?
[/quote]

The conflict with Methrage had nothing to do with our raiding policies, although lately he's been amped up like a chihuahua with an excessive libido over any thread that sheds a negative light on our alliance, so I can see how you'd make that mistake. The conflict with Methrage occurred when we declared war on an alliance and he interfered with our alliance business by not only harboring a nation from this alliance, but providing aid to them and threatening us with nuclear war. Methrage is the guilty party in every way, shape, or form.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1285934076' post='2470969']
The funny thing is that this is the logic that was used by [ANY ALLIANCE THAT HAS EVER BEEN ATTACKED] in [YEAR] when [ATTACKING GROUP] attacked them. That's why [ATTACKED ALLIANCE'S FRIEND 1] and [ATTACKED ALLIANCE'S FRIEND 2] were pulled in to defend [ANY ALLIANCE THAT HAS EVER BEEN ATTACKED].

So... congrats, GOONS. You're the new [ANY ALLIANCE THAT HAS EVER BEEN ATTACKED].
[/quote]Fixed this for you.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285945659' post='2471080']
Fixed this for you.
[/quote]

That's a pretty sweet template. Can I use it sometime?

Also, DrBeefStupid, are peoples lives worth more than others? Like +/- a few million ice cream bars?