On Digiterra, Justitia > GOD

Schattenmann

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dedicate this announcement to the Lord of the Wind: Hielt man für UFOs aus dem All/Darum schickte ein General/Eine Fliegerstaffel hinterher/Alarm zu geben, wenn es so war/Dabei war da am Horizont/Nur 99 Luftballons

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1285216520' post='2461855']
And even after Schatt's, Sargun's and Gopher's clarifications, Olaf still doesn't get it. Awesome.
[/quote]

in his defense, i bet it's hard to read everything when your head is that far up someone's rear end.

Congrats University, the cult of Shattenmann isn't all that its cracked up to be. GOD is a far better ally who will protect you no matter what. You dont need to swim the choppy waters of moral codes and sermons from people who would ditch you in a heart beat if you didn’t follow the fanatical commandments of this cult anymore

Looks like a DoW to me, have fun GOD.

edit: No wars, must have bottled it. Unless they are using shatts old tactic of running away and hiding in order to crush their enemies.

Yeah a state of hostilities GOD initiated you are no longer protecting University. One has nothing to do with the other and was just a typical CoS attempt to say ooo look how clever i am. Still looks like a DoW to me GOD despite CoS backtracking after the fact

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285220779' post='2461902']
Congrats University, the cult of Shattenmann isn't all that its cracked up to be. GOD is a far better ally who will protect you no matter what. You dont need to swim the choppy waters of moral codes and sermons from people who would ditch you in a heart beat if you didn’t follow the fanatical commandments of this cult anymore
[/quote]

I get so choked up every time I hear one of the sermons. You really should come listen to one, it might change your life.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1285222537' post='2461930']
I get so choked up every time I hear one of the sermons. You really should come listen to one, it might change your life.
[/quote]
kool-ade has that effect on people. Bog Land is a kool-ade free zone and will remain so.

[img]http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/no-kool-aid.gif[/img]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1285216520' post='2461855']
And even after Schatt's, Sargun's and Gopher's clarifications, Olaf still doesn't get it. Awesome.
[/quote]

Dear dear, you'll take any opportunity for a shot at Sparta, won't you?

ooc: Speaking out of character though, I chuckled. :D

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285223082' post='2461938']
kool-ade has that effect on people. Bog Land is a kool-ade free zone and will remain so.

[/quote]
You can't stop the kool-aid man, he gets in anywhere.

[quote name='hizzy']in his defense, i bet it's hard to read everything when your head is that far up someone's rear end.[/quote]
That is a good point. It is no wonder that Sparta has no direction or vision, considering that's all their King can see.

[quote name='Schattenmann']Ten-cent words go a long way in a depressed economy.[/quote]
Best statement in this venue in a while. Keep doing your thing Schatt. :wub:

Edited by WorldConqueror

[/quote]
Nothing but tasty purple drink for you, then?

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1285224294' post='2461953']
[/quote]
Ah. Now I see why everyone was glad you didnt stop by our embassy. How would we have been able to keep it civil. :3

Keep your pants on broseph.

[/quote]
I Lol'd so hard at this.

EDIT: Mr. Koolade

Edited by jeff barr

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1285248453' post='2462122']
This is indeed funny. Alterego's post is probably best, coming as it does after all the clarifications.
[/quote]
Hate clouds the vision better than any kool aid, that is why Alterego will always be easiest for me to manipulate.
[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff77/Reky7/Animation1dracgyors1esseb.gif[/IMG]

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1285257847' post='2462219']
Hate clouds the vision better than any kool aid, that is why Alterego will always be easiest for me to manipulate.
[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff77/Reky7/Animation1dracgyors1esseb.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
I guess CoS have to take the wins where you get them. When you get desperate again just give me a holler.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285268070' post='2462349']
A fake DoW? How clever! This is certainly a unique and interesting way to post an incredibly mundane announcement!
[/quote]

You know he never actually made a DoW, not even a fake one. He just said he recognized hostilities not that he would act on them.