Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

[quote name='Lorikz Kain' timestamp='1284328263' post='2451490']
So your saying you somehow have obtained proof that someone in IRON contacted some other unknown person who may or may not be in RnR, RoK or some other alliance and made a casual suggestion...

That is some hard evidence right there! Shame IRON shame...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Considering that IRON said in several meetings prior to the war that they had a newfound loyalty to SF, I doubt it is any small coincidence that a comment surfaced of one of IRON's top leaders trying to weasel their way out of honoring a treaty. Deny it all you wish, but the evidence is clear to me.[/color]

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284327713' post='2451480']
[color="#0000FF"]You do realize aid has nothing to do with the cancellation right? I only pointed it out because you fellows are claiming you've sent us a ton, and we both know that's a false statement.[/color]
[/quote]
One member spoke incorrectly. One member. Incorrectly.

[color="#0000FF"]What this has to do with however is the fact that your former second-in-command went to RoK or RnR or [b]someone[/b], casually suggesting that by bringing RnR into the war IRON could be kept out. That is what I, and several others, have a problem with. [/color]
[/quote]

This was one of the vaguest statements I have seen in a while. And we don't have a second-in-command. Aaaand, you are still wrong.

Try again, but with facts this time. Your posts are severely lacking in them.

[quote name='Gamemaster1' timestamp='1284328533' post='2451501']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And I corrected him. At least you are not denying that I am right.

That said, DVD was your SoS, and considering we got the statement from Hoo, DVD had to have spoken with someone close with SF, or in SF. Considering that earlier IRON made it clear it felt loyal to SF, at TOP's suggestion I suppose, the dots seem to connect here.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284328511' post='2451500']
[color="#0000FF"]Considering that IRON said in several meetings prior to the war that they had a newfound loyalty to SF, I doubt it is any small coincidence that a comment surfaced of one of IRON's top leaders trying to weasel their way out of honoring a treaty. Deny it all you wish, but the evidence is clear to me.[/color]
[/quote]
and by that you mean lack of all evidence?
I am sorry but all i hear from NSO at this point is slander and lies reguarding actions by IRON.
Its very simple, NSO and IRON no longer agreed on matters and should have just parted ways. Instead the slander and smack talk started.

[quote name='Gamemaster1' timestamp='1284328533' post='2451501']
[/quote]
Your government didn't actually say that that was the case when I was meeting with them. They told me that DVD was of the sort to have loyalty towards RnR et al and not my alliance, and that his views were not exactly uncommon. With the sheer amount of question dodging that was occurring on the subject, though, perhaps things got muddled. In any case, I see little point in this usual set of OWF bluster. I do not suspect that either IRON's council or my own will be particularly hurt to see the treaty go. We were indeed going in separate directions.

Edited by heggo

[quote name='Copperhead' timestamp='1284327776' post='2451481']
You can ignore how?
[/quote]
Upper right (where you get your notifications, like the message that I quoted you), click the arrow next to your name. You'll see "My Profile", "My Settings", "My Content", etc. At the bottom is "Managed Ignored Users". Once there scroll down to the bottom and there will be a place to enter new names :)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284328705' post='2451505']
[color="#0000FF"]And I corrected him. At least you are not denying that I am right.

That said, DVD was your SoS, and considering we got the statement from Hoo, DVD had to have spoken with someone close with SF, or in SF. Considering that earlier IRON made it clear it felt loyal to SF, at TOP's suggestion I suppose, the dots seem to connect here.[/color]
[/quote]

Really, stop bringing our name into this. Why would we have suggested IRON take any FA path when we ourselves have not even chosen one?

Your sensationalism would be way more effective if you at least based it on fact or evidence, RV.

[color="#0000FF"]You do realize aid has nothing to do with the cancellation right? I only pointed it out because you fellows are claiming you've sent us a ton, and we both know that's a false statement. We could really care less about that, and understand you're paying reps to CnG. What this has to do with however is the fact that your former second-in-command went to RoK or RnR or someone, casually suggesting that by bringing RnR into the war IRON could be kept out. That is what I, and several others, have a problem with. Add in the fact that we can never get a straight answer from IRON in regards to anything, and your loyalty being primarily to TOP, and I see no reason why the relationship should even be bothered to be maintained.[/color]
[/quote]

Funny that you continue this rant. Thereby trying to blame it on the one guy in IRON that tried the hardest to get us out of that war.. keep it coming!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284328705' post='2451505']Considering that earlier IRON made it clear it felt loyal to SF, at TOP's suggestion I suppose, the dots seem to connect here.[/color]
[/quote]
TOP has never suggested anything of the sort to IRON. I do wonder why you keep trying to bring us into this though.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284328705' post='2451505']

[/quote]
And this statement is...? Facts, man. Post some facts. You've got one in there. DVD was our SoS. Everything else is without base or support.

It must be so easy to connect the dots when you can pencil them in yourself!

Edited by Gamemaster1

We actually received that comment from several sources and it was indeed our reasoning behind inviting R&R along in the attack. The comment seemed to us as if IRON were hinting that they'd stay out should R&R come in. At the time, we were having a hard time covering NSO's middle tiers and needed someone to take a handful of targets. We were undecided on who to ask, but based on what we were shown, R&R became the obvious choice. We received this comment long before the NSO started going into peace mode and indicated, to us at least, that IRON were aware of our plan to attack the NSO and wished to stay out of it.

In speaking with the NSO and explaining why we used the strategy that we did, we made them aware of all of this. They told me that it could have been taken out of context and isn't much to go on. Therefore, I think it is safe to say that the decision to cancel was not based solely on that one comment but most-likely was made due to a variety of other issues, that comment only being one of them. Obviously when the NSO approached you about it, they did not like your response. However, I base my last assumption on commentary in this very thread alone.

[quote name='Crispy99' timestamp='1284329152' post='2451516']
Really, stop bringing our name into this. Why would we have suggested IRON take any FA path when we ourselves have not even chosen one?
[/quote]
Perhaps gratitude to Superfriends for staying out of the war against you a few months back?

Certainly TOP has never shown itself to be averse to allocating its considerable resources to the most powerful bloc on the planet. Whoever that happens to be at the time.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1284329694' post='2451530']
We actually received that comment from several sources and it was indeed our reasoning behind inviting R&R along in the attack. The comment seemed to us as if IRON were hinting that they'd stay out should R&R come in.
[/quote]
Hopefully this should put this line of protest to rest.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1284330001' post='2451534']
Perhaps gratitude to Superfriends for staying out of the war against you a few months back?

Certainly TOP has never shown itself to be averse to allocating its considerable resources to the most powerful bloc on the planet. Whoever that happens to be at the time.[/quote]
Your reasoning and logic are of course, impeccable, as is your reputation Haflinger. However, TOP has never told IRON to move towards SF.

[quote name='Crusty Juggler' timestamp='1284326650' post='2451454']
Most of us that signed up aid slots for the rebuilding aid are sending reps, we were waiting on vault to schedule it so both could go off without a hitch. But what ever, you can continue to make those of us in IRON with good will towards you look like fools.
[/quote]
Well, we just got burned by another one of our treaty partners, so you can't really hold it against us for taking what IRON's "representatives" had to say badly.

And [i]even if there was[/i] a plan for you all to mass send us aid, we weren't told about it.

Thats kind of important.

[quote name='President Obama' timestamp='1284330265' post='2451543']
Your reasoning and logic are of course, impeccable, as is your reputation Haflinger. However, TOP has never told IRON to move towards SF.
[/quote]
One does not need either reasoning or logic to make a guess. ;)

[quote name='President Obama' timestamp='1284329391' post='2451522']
TOP has never suggested anything of the sort to IRON. I do wonder why you keep trying to bring us into this though.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It has never been any secret that TOP is the one calling the shots over at IRON. Are you going to ask me to prove that the sky is blue next?

And Gamemaster, I've given you more than enough evidence. Whether or not you choose to accept it is up to you, but anyone can tell you that so called facts can be used to prove or disprove anything, regardless of what the truth is. No, I do not need any of that to prove me right. I am true on virtue alone, and that is that is needed.[/color]