Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1284325933' post='2451429']
Because your leaders took forever to get back to us and, by the time they did a few days ago, I was unavailable for personal reasons.
[/quote]

Then I would really like to see some proof for that.
EgoFreaky himself stated no such thing happened and I am inclined to believe him more than you.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1284324651' post='2451382']
Wow. It is amazing to see hatred displayed openly by NSO for IRON. If that is the case, why do you bother to keep the treaty? Considering this cancellation looks like one of those posted with notification shortly before... I'd say NSO acted like they normally do.

IRON is better off. Have you ever heard of trying to talk to an ally about concerns before canceling? That is what IRON was trying to do. You know - they actually value the treaty (shocking I know!) and are trying to address their membership's concerns. It doesn't sound like they walked into the meeting with the intentions of canceling but of trying to fix things. That is what a MdoAP ally does.. at least one that still cares and tries to repair things. Sounds like it went wrong and NSO had pented up feelings.

So IRON - I'm sorry you lost one of your allies but in this case, it seems like it was better for both of you.
[/quote]

I gotta say. It takes real loyalty to an ally to try and sic another one of their treaty partners on them in order to manufacture a conflict of interest.

[quote name='Ivan V' timestamp='1284326521' post='2451448']
Indeed.

Hello Krunk, I see you appreciate the 3 million I sent to you far ahead of IRON's planned aidfall to NSO.
[/quote]

Planned aid fall? If there was a planned aid fall, why didn't I hear about it? I am the Master of Proliferation, so you would think I would be informed about things concerning money...

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284326560' post='2451450']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, we've got some pretty good records. Most of our allies have sent us hundreds of millions though, so I suppose it wouldn't be hard for three aid slots to get lost in all of that. In that case, I owe IRON an apology. Nine million. That may have made the effort. Thank you IRON, your support was absolutely vital to our recovery.[/color]
[/quote]
It took me all of thirty seconds to find and I'm not even in one of the involved alliances.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284326560' post='2451450']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, we've got some pretty good records. Most of our allies have sent us hundreds of millions though, so I suppose it wouldn't be hard for three aid slots to get lost in all of that. In that case, I owe IRON an apology. Nine million. That may have made the effort. Thank you IRON, your support was absolutely vital to our recovery.[/color]
[/quote]
We'll never know now but perhaps IRON's aid fall was coming but had to be postponed because NSO could have been rolled again?

Doppelganger can explain those details.

IRON weren't suckers in sending aid, congrats to IRON for seeing how foolish it would be to waste funds on NSO.

[quote name='Oktavian' timestamp='1284326564' post='2451451']
Then I would really like to see some proof for that.
EgoFreaky himself stated no such thing happened and I am inclined to believe him more than you.
[/quote]
I don't think Peron passed on to your council or whoever else (back when I was in IRON it was only the council) that I was looking for information about the matter.

[quote]It seems IRON and NSO are both winners. For one, IRON no longer has to worry about NSO's incompetence that almost got them rolled twice within the span of a single month. On the other hand, you have NSO getting rid of "weasels" in IRON.[/quote]

Very much so this. I don't think either party will feel like they've lost today.

Despite our constant rep payments aid was being organized for our now former allies NSO:

Sceenies:[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/14lhago.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/oje4jq.png[/IMG]

It saddens me to see clippings of quotes taken out of context, poor form.

Regardless of what actually caused this parting, good luck NSO hopefully relations can be smoothed over in time.

edited spelling errors

Edited by Lorikz Kain

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1284327007' post='2451463']
I don't think Peron passed on to your council or whoever else (back when I was in IRON it was only the council) that I was looking for information about the matter.
[/quote]
With all due respect, seems to me you weren't actually looking for anything, but waiting to be called back about something. If I'm looking for something, everyone in the govt. of the other party and their mother know I'm looking for that specific something. At least that's the way I think allies should treat each other. It's obvious you don't think so. Good luck wherever you go, anyway.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284326957' post='2451462']
We'll never know now but perhaps IRON's aid fall was coming but had to be postponed because NSO could have been rolled again?

IRON weren't suckers in sending aid, congrats to IRON for seeing how foolish it would be to waste funds on NSO.
[/quote]

You're just trying as hard as possible to make yourself look as stupid as possible, aren't you?

You realize this !@#$ is getting old, and you're really not doing anything for anyone. Except yourself - your destroying any possible positive shred of reputation that may have been dangling in the wind.

Well i don't know all that has happened, but from what i heard we have been betrayed. It is really a shame, i felt for u guys when u were fighting the gRAMlins, as a genuinely respected u. No longer. I think this sums up my feelings on this "Then you should have died! Died, rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!" Stay classy my friends.

So, a nice, short, and vague announcement by NSO. A mention on the first page for other alliances to take note of how to do it. I then made the mistake of reading the rest of the thread. Now my face hurts from repeatedly slamming it into my table. Anyway, hails and such to NSO. Boo's and such to IRON.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284326957' post='2451462']

[/quote]
I was willing to put up with your various posts, but this one inspired me enough to spend a few minutes trying to add you to my ignore list (I succeeded). In related news, I didn't realize my ignore list had gotten that large :blink: But meh, one more won't make a difference.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284325523' post='2451412']
[color="#0000FF"]IRON gets RnR to hit us to ensure they do not have to help.
[/color]
[/quote]
!@#$%^&*. We did no such thing.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284325523' post='2451412']
[color="#0000FF"]Also, surprisingly, IRON was the only one of our allies not to offer us any rebuilding aid.
[/color]
[/quote]

Stop lying. As one of the people in charge of the Vault, I can say that we offered you a lot and the entire process was set up. I'm terribly sorry that making sure reparation payments were sent on time was my first priority [OOC]and college has been taking up way too much of my time[/OOC], but it appears that with how the cards fell you weren't interested in our friendship or glad for our offer to help, you were just interested in the cash you could pocket.

I was going to wish you good luck with your future and let this topic quietly run its course, but it doesn't appear you are willing to do likewise. How quickly you have turned against us when we've done you no wrong...

[color="#0000FF"]You do realize aid has nothing to do with the cancellation right? I only pointed it out because you fellows are claiming you've sent us a ton, and we both know that's a false statement. We could really care less about that, and understand you're paying reps to CnG. What this has to do with however is the fact that your former second-in-command went to RoK or RnR or someone, casually suggesting that by bringing RnR into the war IRON could be kept out. That is what I, and several others, have a problem with. Add in the fact that we can never get a straight answer from IRON in regards to anything, and your loyalty being primarily to TOP, and I see no reason why the relationship should even be bothered to be maintained.[/color]

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1284327553' post='2451475']
So, a nice, short, and vague announcement by NSO. A mention on the first page for other alliances to take note of how to do it. I then made the mistake of reading the rest of the thread. Now my face hurts from repeatedly slamming it into my table. Anyway, hails and such to NSO. Boo's and such to IRON.

I was willing to put up with your various posts, but this one inspired me enough to spend a few minutes trying to add you to my ignore list (I succeeded). In related news, I didn't realize my ignore list had gotten that large :blink: But meh, one more won't make a difference.
[/quote]

You can ignore how?

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1284327955' post='2451485']
And considering the preachers, I'm not convinced on the latest piece of IRON/R&R rumoring.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Are you calling Van Hoo a liar? I always thought he was one of the more trustworthy people out there.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284327713' post='2451480']
[color="#0000FF"]...What this has to do with however is the fact that your former second-in-command went to RoK or RnR or someone, casually suggesting that by bringing RnR into the war IRON could be kept out. ...[/color]
[/quote]

So your saying you somehow have obtained proof that someone in IRON contacted some other unknown person who may or may not be in RnR, RoK or some other alliance and made a casual suggestion...

That is some hard evidence right there! Shame IRON shame...