heggo

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1284320768' post='2451280']
Keep dreaming.
[/quote]
Don't need to dream. Dream implies sleep or fantasy. It's not a dream if it's reality.
Plus, you the final killer of GGA is in NSO. Your presence alone is sealing their fate.

But please come back with NSO is better without me etc etc...

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284321020' post='2451288']
Don't need to dream. Dream implies sleep or fantasy. It's not a dream if it's reality.
Plus, you the final killer of GGA is in NSO. Your presence alone is sealing their fate.

[/quote]

Why state the painfully obvious?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284321020' post='2451288']

[/quote]

Come on Fernando get over it and stop being mad. We don't even make fun of you behind your back anymore.

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1284320061' post='2451249']
And so the treaty that wrecked Frostbite disappears.
[/quote]

The treaty did not wreck Frostbite. Frostbite was a highly dysfunctional bloc that collapsed due to internal conflict. NSO signed the treaty with IRON only after it became apparent that the bloc was going to dissolve (whether this was their intent or not I have no idea). The collapse itself was catalyzed by the TPF war where NSO was not a fan of siding with Athens, while Polar and STA ended up on the C&G/SF side given the treaties they held. At the time of STA's withdrawal from Frostbite, Pezstar [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77424&view=findpost&p=2076104"]said[/url] quite clearly that it had nothing to do with the IRON treaty, a statement later backed up by Tyga and Uhtred.

Edited by Moridin

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1284321701' post='2451300']
Glad to see this cancelled.

Asking your allies to declare on your other allies is bad practice IRON.
[/quote]
Well, no one ever was going to claim IRON were known for their skill in politics.

That being said, happy trails, IRON!

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1284321860' post='2451304']Well, no one ever was going to claim IRON were known for their skill in politics.[/quote]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284322204' post='2451312'][color="#000000"]Who needs that when you got TOP to make your decisions for you?[/color][/quote]

While it's refreshing to see a treaty cancellation where the two parties don't claim they're still going to be best friends forever, you seem to be going a little overboard. Is it just cognitive dissonance or was the relationship really that far gone?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284320064' post='2451250']
[color="#0000FF"]But what does seem oddly suspicious is to go around asking your allies to declare so that you won't have to honor a treaty. Not that we were going to ask them to anyway, but to go to such lengths to weasel out of something just doesn't sit well with me.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]And seeing what a great ally IRON turned out to be, it was totally worth it.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm not going to discuss if DVD actually said that or not and to who... But we (R&R) did NOT get any requests from IRON to attack you guys. Trust me, if we had I would be the first one to post it on the OWF and rub it in your face.

Anyway, my apologies to IRON for any part we played in this but i'm not gonna pretend i'll lose sleep over this cancellation.

o/ IRON!

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1284322400' post='2451323']
While it's refreshing to see a treaty cancellation where the two parties don't claim they're still going to be best friends forever, you seem to be going a little overboard. Is it just cognitive dissonance or was the relationship really that far gone?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It may just be me, but I've had strong hatred of IRON for many months now. A few other allies too, but I'll hold my tongue on them. For now at least anyway.[/color]

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1284319999' post='2451248']
There's more to it than that.
[/quote]

Do tell...

Now. It seems IRON and NSO are both winners. For one, IRON no longer has to worry about NSO's incompetence that almost got them rolled twice within the span of a single month. On the other hand, you have NSO getting rid of [i]"weasels"[/i] in IRON. It seems to me that both alliances are happy with this treaty coming to a close.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284320064' post='2451250']
[color="#0000FF"]But what does seem oddly suspicious is to go around asking your allies to declare so that you won't have to honor a treaty. Not that we were going to ask them to anyway, but to go to such lengths to [b]weasel[/b] out of something just doesn't sit well with me.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1284322400' post='2451323']
[/quote]
More like it was hardly ever there to begin with, from my experience.