Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSO is very tricky. Clearly this is an attempt to generate "soft power" by demonstrating to CN that they will viciously verbally attack their own allies after a few simple misunderstandings, leading us to think "If they'll mudsling their own allies, imagine how hard they'll verbally assault us!" After the message gets across, Superfriends and CnG will become so afraid that they flee into neutrality, at which point NSO manipulates NPO, through TehChron and his spy kingzog, into fighting a bloody war with each of them, one at a time, until all that is left is a strong NSO to devour NPO's battle-weakened remains.

You're crafty, NSO, but I can see straight through your genius schemes.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1284529732' post='2454539']
NSO is very tricky. Clearly this is an attempt to generate "soft power" by demonstrating to CN that they will viciously verbally attack their own allies after a few simple misunderstandings, leading us to think "If they'll mudsling their own allies, imagine how hard they'll verbally assault us!" After the message gets across, Superfriends and CnG will become so afraid that they flee into neutrality, at which point NSO manipulates NPO, through TehChron and his spy kingzog, into fighting a bloody war with each of them, one at a time, until all that is left is a strong NSO to devour NPO's battle-weakened remains.

[/quote]

I told you I was just leaving that notebook on the bench and turning my back for a moment, you weren't supposed to read it :(

[quote name='Theophilos' timestamp='1284458090' post='2453437']
[img]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz278/MoIA_album/Avatars_and_Signatures/sithironflag.png[/img]
[/quote]

Please let this thread die. If not for us or yourselves, at least for old times sake.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1284529732' post='2454539']

[/quote]
zog, you sneaky, sneak.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1284578470' post='2454930']
Not really. I just don't like alliances that keep bawing about everything that doesn't go their way.
[/quote]

If we just substituted alliances with nation leaders it would be a perfect description of your good self. Now stop being an idiot and run your mouth about something you at least have a slight clue about. On second thoughts stop posting altogether. You will be doing us all a huge favour.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1284493393' post='2453834']
Another epic NPO fail right here.
[/quote]
Right, because that was bawwing. :rolleyes:

If you actually read the post you are complaining about, you would see that it is a light-hearted jab at the concept of 'the New Hegemony'. Your bitterness is showing, buddy.

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1284647238' post='2455771']
Love the one liner which probably sounded more amusing in your head.
[/quote]

I hope the irony here was at least intentional.

On second thought, I might be giving you too much credit. But a guy can hope.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1284649505' post='2455785']
Should have went all the way and just copy pasted Potato's post ;)
[/quote]

I'm just curious if you can see the irony in posting a one-liner that probably sounded funnier in your head about how someone else was posting a one-liner...I'm sure you get it.

OT: Congratulations to both parties? Looks like the split was a good deal for all concerned parties if your relationship was anywhere near as messed-up as this thread makes it look.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1284578909' post='2454938']
If we just substituted alliances with nation leaders it would be a perfect description of your good self. Now stop being an idiot and run your mouth about something you at least have a slight clue about. On second thoughts stop posting altogether. You will be doing us all a huge favour.
[/quote]
There is an ignore function if your panties are in a bunch. It won't hurt my feelings at all :). I know it's frustrating that you can't now silence people out of fear of being attacked and PZI, but times change.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1284659066' post='2455874']
There is an ignore function if your panties are in a bunch. It won't hurt my feelings at all :). I know it's frustrating that you can't now silence people out of fear of being attacked and PZI, but times change.
[/quote]

So you intend on carrying on being an idiot? That's fine with me. Need the laughs from somewhere.

Ontopic: In future NSO and IRON might want to be more respectable to each other as hard as that might sound.

Edited by silentkiller