Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1284324384' post='2451377']
Looks like Fernandos M.O. from now on is to stalk any and all NSO announcements. His obsession with us is a bit sad, really. You're a broken man, Fernando.

Anyway, this cancellation was probably inevitable.
[/quote]
Really? Looks like NSO's M.O. from now on is to criticize any and all of my opinions. NSO is obsessed with me, a bit sad really. You're a broken man, Corninan.

Edited by Fernando12

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284324891' post='2451391']
Really? Looks like NSO's M.O. from now on is to stalk any and all of my opinions. NSO is obsessed with me, a bit sad really. You're a broken man, Corninan.
[/quote]

NO U arguments? Really? Try and come up with something original please, then you can post here.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1284324651' post='2451382']
Wow. It is amazing to see hatred displayed openly by NSO for IRON. If that is the case, why do you bother to keep the treaty? Considering this cancellation looks like one of those posted with notification shortly before... I'd say NSO acted like they normally do.

IRON is better off. Have you ever heard of trying to talk to an ally about concerns before canceling? That is what IRON was trying to do. You know - they actually value the treaty (shocking I know!) and are trying to address their membership's concerns. It doesn't sound like they walked into the meeting with the intentions of canceling but of trying to fix things. That is what a MdoAP ally does.. at least one that still cares and tries to repair things. Sounds like it went wrong and NSO had pented up feelings.

So IRON - I'm sorry you lost one of your allies but in this case, it seems like it was better for both of you.
[/quote]

They value it SO MUCH that they tried to get their allies into the war so they didnt have to help NSO. Such value!

Sad to see this treaty go. I was aware of the concerns our general membership had about the treaty but I didn't actually think we were gonna cancel it. :(
[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1284325087' post='2451397']
They value it SO MUCH that they tried to get their allies into the war so they didnt have to help NSO. Such value!
[/quote]
Just finished helping them with rebuilding.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1284324651' post='2451382']
Wow. It is amazing to see hatred displayed openly by NSO for IRON. If that is the case, why do you bother to keep the treaty? Considering this cancellation looks like one of those posted with notification shortly before... I'd say NSO acted like they normally do.

IRON is better off. Have you ever heard of trying to talk to an ally about concerns before canceling? That is what IRON was trying to do. You know - they actually value the treaty (shocking I know!) and are trying to address their membership's concerns. It doesn't sound like they walked into the meeting with the intentions of canceling but of trying to fix things. That is what a MdoAP ally does.. at least one that still cares and tries to repair things. Sounds like it went wrong and NSO had pented up feelings.

So IRON - I'm sorry you lost one of your allies but in this case, it seems like it was better for both of you.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Thank you for assuring me that you truly do have no idea what you're talking about, but considering that your alliance is right behind IRON on TOP's own disgusting human centipede (credit to Zog for the metaphor), I am not at all that surprised you felt that way. To make it short, we've had some feelings about IRON for awhile now. First, we alienate a lot of the world by becoming their friend after Frostbite fell, with the misconception that they might have been a decent ally. That turned out splendidly. Then when TOP decides to do something stupid, like "preemptively" hit CnG, IRON disregards our warning not to, and follows their master, royally screwing over the NSO and several of its friends. So you see, IRON cannot listen to any other ally other than TOP. But still, we stayed in the war for them and defended their outright stupidity, simply because of a treaty. Move on a few months, and in a few meetings they tell us how they're loyal to SF now, and when we get rolled by a SF alliance just a few months later, despite us telling our allies we did not want their help, IRON gets RnR to hit us to ensure they do not have to help. Also, surprisingly, IRON was the only one of our allies not to offer us any rebuilding aid.

Not to mention that every single one of our meetings with IRON has always been a headache, and IRON has always been quite cooperatively and always loyal to TOP first. Add that to the fact they were never interested in a treaty with us, and in fact rejected us many times, until TPF was getting rolled and it looked like IRON could use another ally. Why we still signed, despite the obvious red light, is still to this day beyond me.[/color]

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1284324817' post='2451390']
This is not the case. NSO discussed their desire to cancel this treaty with me awhile ago. It was right after they found out that IRON had actively assisted in plotting the war against NSO. I don't think canceling a treaty in that situation is unwarranted.
[/quote]

If that happened 'a while ago', why did they only now drop the treaty? Seems to me like someone took something out of context and came to a false conclusion, which he then took as fact.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284325523' post='2451412']
[color="#0000FF"]Thank you for assuring me that you truly do have no idea what you're talking about, but considering that your alliance is right behind IRON on TOP's own disgusting human centipede (credit to Zog for the metaphor), I am not at all that surprised you felt that way. To make it short, we've had some feelings about IRON for awhile now. First, we alienate a lot of the world by becoming their friend after Frostbite fell, with the misconception that they might have been a decent ally. That turned out splendidly. Then when TOP decides to do something stupid, like "preemptively" hit CnG, IRON disregards our warning not to, and follows their master, royally screwing over the NSO and several of its friends. So you see, IRON cannot listen to any other ally other than TOP. But still, we stayed in the war for them and defended their outright stupidity, simply because of a treaty. Move on a few months, and in a few meetings they tell us how they're loyal to SF now, and when we get rolled by a SF alliance just a few months later, despite us telling our allies we did not want their help, IRON gets RnR to hit us to ensure they do not have to help. Also, surprisingly, IRON was the only one of our allies not to offer us any rebuilding aid.

Not to mention that every single one of our meetings with IRON has always been a headache, and IRON has always been quite cooperatively and always loyal to TOP first. Add that to the fact they were never interested in a treaty with us, and in fact rejected us many times, until TPF was getting rolled and it looked like IRON could use another ally. Why we still signed, despite the obvious red light, is still to this day beyond me.[/color]
[/quote]
All of this points to your alliance's poor leadership in pursuing the treaty in the first place and keeping it all these months.

Why are you blaming IRON for you being a bit dumb in allying with them? You guys make mistakes and blame others for them, very pro :facepalm:

[quote name='Samus' timestamp='1284325472' post='2451408']
Just finished helping them with rebuilding.
[/quote]
What are you talking about?

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Republic+Orange+New+Sith+Order

The NSO aidfall is ongoing. IRON has given exactly zero slots.

[quote name='Oktavian' timestamp='1284325840' post='2451423']
If that happened 'a while ago', why did they only now drop the treaty? Seems to me like someone took something out of context and came to a false conclusion, which he then took as fact.
[/quote]
Because your leaders took forever to get back to us and, by the time they did a few days ago, I was unavailable for personal reasons.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284325732' post='2451421']
[color="#0000FF"]IRON sent us money? I must have missed that.[/color]
[/quote]

I can confirm that IRON did not send us any rebuilding aid. Combined total from our other allies and some non-allies is close to $2b.

So, to compare:

IRON: 0
Everyone Else: ~$2 billion

That's the math for you, IRON folks.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1284325990' post='2451433']
GATO sent more aid than IRON....and IRON was a current ally.....

This is interesting.
[/quote]
We're still paying reps to the mean CnG. <_< I'm actually surprised we managed to do it at all.

Edited by Samus

[quote name='Samus' timestamp='1284326130' post='2451435']
We're still paying reps to the mean CnG. I'm actually surprised we managed to do it at all.
[/quote]

Do what? Send no aid?

Zero is a pretty big number....Less than other friends is ok....but Zero? Must we spell it out for you?

[quote name='Samus' timestamp='1284326046' post='2451434']
I agree.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That was not an agree or disagree statement. It is more like, did it really happen? No, it didn't. IRON contributed a great big zero to the NSO, but as you said, you're still paying reps to CnG so I can't hold it against you. In fact, I wasn't even going to bring the recovery effort up, but then you went ahead and had to say how much IRON gave to the NSO and that we're only canceling because you finished sending aid to us, or whatever nonsense it was that you implied.[/color]

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1284326210' post='2451437']
Do what? Send no aid?

Zero is a pretty big number....Less than other friends is ok....but Zero? Must we spell it out for you?
[/quote]
Admittedly, IRON only seems to have sent $9mil to NSO since the end of the war, all of it about two weeks ago, but one of the packages [i]was[/i] to you.

(Keeping aid records isn't that hard, folks).

Edited by Delta1212

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1284326390' post='2451444']
Admittedly, IRON only seems to have sent $9mil to NSO since the end of the war, all of it about two weeks ago, but one of the packages [i]was[/i] to you.

[/quote]

Indeed.

Hello Krunk, I see you appreciate the 3 million I sent to you far ahead of IRON's planned aidfall to NSO.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1284326390' post='2451444']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, we've got some pretty good records. Most of our allies have sent us hundreds of millions though, so I suppose it wouldn't be hard for three aid slots to get lost in all of that. In that case, I owe IRON an apology. Nine million. That may have made the effort. Thank you IRON, your support was absolutely vital to our recovery.[/color]