Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1284339539' post='2451805']
Oh sweet jesus, not meg!
[/quote]

I always wondered, did Meg become NpO instead of NPO?

Anyways, this is sad to see. This makes the lines certainly more vague, not really clearer. If both alliances felt the treaty couldn't be maintained, then it's their call. Good luck to both.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1284421287' post='2452899']
Yeah, woulda been nice if he said anything about it to anyone else before he up and left. Oh well.
[/quote]
True but it does go to show that IRON was trying to help her ally out and the continuous blasting on this point was wrong. Either way good luck to our good friends in IRON we are here.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1284432162' post='2453197']
True but it does go to show that IRON was trying to help her ally out and the continuous blasting on this point was wrong. Either way good luck to our good friends in IRON we are here.
[/quote]
Oh definitely, but we can't help but not know about something we didnt know about. As the head of Econ, he really should have informed the rest of his staff about that stuff, then there wouldnt have been any mix-ups, and there wouldnt have been anything said that shouldnt have been said.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1284432263' post='2453199']
Oh definitely, but we can't help but not know about something we didnt know about. As the head of Econ, he really should have informed the rest of his staff about that stuff, then there wouldnt have been any mix-ups, and there wouldnt have been anything said that shouldnt have been said.
[/quote]

How much would you say, this lack of internal communication, impacted the decision to not continue with the IRON treaty?

[/quote]
Fair enough just wanted people to know IRON was being a true ally to NSO as she has always been. Even when told some of us personally were unhappy with the signing IRON always replied with they are our ally and that is that. While im not sad to see this treaty dropped, I think the mud slinging is beneath most of those throwing the mud. Im sure there were problems on both ends but seeing IRON dragged through the mud I was just throwing some water to help them clean the bull !@#$ off that was in the puddle.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1284406964' post='2452542']

tl;dr the treaty is political. IRON is keeping it to have a connection with SF and R&R is keeping it because it's useful to bloc IRON in wars.
[/quote]

Does ODN have spies in R&R or something? Sheesh.....

/me ends outdated joke

This also saddens me that R&R has once again been used for someone else's gains.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1284432558' post='2453202']
How much would you say, this lack of internal communication, impacted the decision to not continue with the IRON treaty?
[/quote]
Not at all, actually. But it certainly impacted my decision to post in the manner which I did.

[quote]Fair enough just wanted people to know IRON was being a true ally to NSO as she has always been. Even when told some of us personally were unhappy with the signing IRON always replied with they are our ally and that is that. While im not sad to see this treaty dropped, I think the mud slinging is beneath most of those throwing the mud. Im sure there were problems on both ends but seeing IRON dragged through the mud I was just throwing some water to help them clean the bull !@#$ off that was in the puddle.[/quote]

Yeah I still got dragged around by IRON's council a few times. So I'm not gonna claim theyre the ideal partner.

[/quote]

it wasn't just him who knew

[quote]

Session Start: Sun Aug 22 20:22:45 2010
Session Ident: LintWad
[20:22] Session Ident: LintWad (Coldfront, DVDCCHN[IRON]) (Mibbit@coldfront-F79F16C9.hsd1.mi.comcast.net)
[20:22] <LintWad> Around?
01[20:26] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> yes sir
[20:26] <LintWad> How are you?
01[20:27] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> i am well thanks, yourself?
[20:27] <LintWad> Doing alright.
[20:27] <LintWad> Trying to get all this war stuff sorted out.
[20:27] <LintWad> Has anyone talked to you about aid yet?
01[20:28] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> yes, i spoke with lennox
[20:28] <LintWad> Ok. I haven't heard back from him yet.
[20:28] <LintWad> What was the verdict?
01[20:28] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> Matt or Q should be getting ahold of him to see what we can do
01[20:29] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> we are trying to see how we cna shuffle things to pay reps and aid you guys
[20:29] <LintWad> Alright. Perfect. Thanks dude.
01[20:30] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> no problem
[20:30] <LintWad> Don't stress yourselves if you don't have to.
01[20:30] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> any word on peace yet?
[20:31] <LintWad> Everyone cept GOD seems to be pulling out tomorrow night.
[20:31] <LintWad> I had a chat with xiph earlier today
[20:31] <LintWad> he ran a line about how when all the allies agreed there would be peace, but he was going to continue until then
[20:31] <LintWad> When I pointed out what I just told you
[20:31] <LintWad> and asked if he wished to change his comment
[20:31] <LintWad> he stopped talking to me
01[20:35] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> lol
01[20:35] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> go figure
[20:35] <LintWad> Yes.
01[20:37] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> how is your aid pledges comming along?
[20:37] <LintWad> We're doing alright.
[20:37] <LintWad> I'd like to reduce the burden on some allies than others.
[20:37] <LintWad> But for the most part its looking good
01[20:38] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> nice
[/quote]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1284437185' post='2453276']
Ill paraphrase:

"So what if we made it known that if our ally attacked our other ally we would be very happy, we were going to help you guys with money!"
[/quote]

I'll respond

you are wrong.

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1284436924' post='2453271']
it wasn't just him who knew
[/quote]
Lintwad's been more or less on a vacation since handing the reins over to heggo. It wasn't the Emperor's job to organize the aidfall.

It was the Econ councils in it's entirety. There was no effort to inform the rest of the department of the plan itself, let alone the specifics that would have been necessary to actually carry out the plan.

If even [i]that[/i] much effort had been made, then a lot of things wouldnt have been said. That he bailed at the next sign of trouble when Doppelganger sent some aid as a joke, is probably a strong indication of something.

Edited by Chron

well what we can agree to Chron was that, the aid fall has nothing to do with it, and despite all that has been said here, there is thing, that we wish each other well, at least superficially, and neither is really sad to see this go, as for how treaties go. take care though.

Ill paraphrase:

"So what if we made it known that if our ally attacked our other ally we would be very happy, we were going to help you guys with money!"
[/quote]

Please keep regurgitating that line, I hear there is a direct correlation between the number of times a point is repeated and its veracity. Then again, there is also an inverse correlation between the number of times you repeat a point and your intelligence quota.

Good luck to IRON. We're there for you brothers.

Ill paraphrase:

[/quote]

Did you even read the thread? IRONers on all levels weren't exactly happy about that attack. You can spew that garbage all you want, it doesn't make it true. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1284438557' post='2453292']
Please keep regurgitating that line, I hear there is a direct correlation between the number of times a point is repeated and its veracity. Then again, there is also an inverse correlation between the number of times you repeat a point and your intelligence quota.

Good luck to IRON. We're there for you brothers.
[/quote]

I hear the number of times duckroll substitutes factual evidence with personal attacks on intelligence is over 9000

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1284439993' post='2453313']
I hear the number of times duckroll substitutes factual evidence with personal attacks on intelligence is over 9000
[/quote]

again, you are wrong.

this is not about duckroll, superfriends, or even Frostbite, this is about NSO and IRON. we parted ways, we are not still friends, we were heated, and now not so much. whats your point to IRON or NSO? IRON is full of jerks? ok, we never called you a friend, so no loss there, now back to the point at hand, do you have one?

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1284438465' post='2453291']
well what we can agree to Chron was that, the aid fall has nothing to do with it, and despite all that has been said here, there is thing, that we wish each other well, at least superficially, and neither is really sad to see this go, as for how treaties go. take care though.
[/quote]
Going around and trying to spread the tale far and wide about how the best way to screw a treaty partner tends to make your comments pretty laughable.

Take it from me, when you're comparable to Doppelganger in terms of causing headaches for actual government, and not even half as awesome, you really should consider refraining from commenting. I mean, at least Dopp wasn't advocating a coward or backstabbers approach to anything.

IRON may not be responsible as a whole.

But that doesn't excuse your comments.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1284440874' post='2453328']
Going around and trying to spread the tale far and wide about how the best way to screw a treaty partner tends to make your comments pretty laughable.

Take it from me, when you're comparable to Doppelganger in terms of causing headaches for actual government, and not even half as awesome, you really should consider refraining from commenting. I mean, at least Dopp wasn't advocating a coward or backstabbers approach to anything.

IRON may not be responsible as a whole.

But that doesn't excuse your comments.
[/quote]

which ones? the ones you quoted, where i said some wish you well, yeah i agree with you, i could care less and that is no secret. the ones where i was trying to figure out aid, asking if i can help you find peace, i shouldn't have. or was it my comments on how your government has consistently failed in such a short period of time? lack of communication, was the least of it. Take it from me, i can care less being compared to a member of NSO.

you also have no place to talk about advocating cowards and backstabbing, as my friend stated, we already told you how we felt about that,

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1284381538' post='2452223']
Well, there certainly was a load of unsubstantiated claims made in this topic, the irony was mind boggling. IRON doesn't plot to betray anyone, I thought we made that clear to you, NSO.
[/quote]

i would understand if your government failed to communicate that across to the rest, it has been proven the case already

Edited by dvdcchn

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1284441682' post='2453335']
which ones? the ones you quoted, where i said some wish you well, yeah i agree with you, i could care less and that is no secret. the ones where i was trying to figure out aid, asking if i can help you find peace, i shouldn't have. or was it my comments on how your government has consistently failed in such a short period of time? lack of communication, was the least of it. Take it from me, i can care less being compared to a member of NSO.

you also have no place to talk about advocating cowards and backstabbing, as my friend stated, we already told you how we felt about that, and yes, i was in that conversation, and i have the logs.
[/quote]
So do I.

Also the logs passed around were of you commenting on how RhR(sp?) declaring on us would make life easier for IRON, and thats what I was referring to. Considering that a substantial part of the logs you're referring to were spent with your government attempting to argue that your actions are not worse than what Doppelganger did (and ultimately failed), then you really, [i]really[/i] have no business criticizing anyone.

So yes, as I said, you're the pot calling the kettle black here. And I expect you to take your leave on that note. I wish your alliance the best, not you personally though.

You're just a coward.

The sheer flaming amount of steaming heady wafting butthurt in this thread clearly signals that NSO and by proxy their Hydra minions have severe emotional issues that need resolution. My nation will provide safe spaces to give these timid, scared and confused nation leaders a chance to feel important again. [i]Everyone[/i] can be a special snowflake!

Good luck IRON, I know your girlfriends will be hot and your babies will be smart.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1284442114' post='2453345']
So do I.

Also the logs passed around were of you commenting on how RhR(sp?) declaring on us would make life easier for IRON, and thats what I was referring to. Considering that a substantial part of the logs you're referring to were spent with your government attempting to argue that your actions are not worse than what Doppelganger did (and ultimately failed), then you really, [i]really[/i] have no business criticizing anyone.

So yes, as I said, you're the pot calling the kettle black here. And I expect you to take your leave on that note. I wish your alliance the best, not you personally though.

You're just a coward.
[/quote]

ahh too cute, some logs no? please post them, i was in them so you should have no problem then. the "no you are worse thing" is cute as well. so, cool story bro.

i would say how i feel about you as well, clearly it is known. as for my government, arguing my actions, whats your point, they thought more of you than i did. thanks for proving my point. and with that said, you should [i]really[/i] not expect anything from me.

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1284442434' post='2453349']
ahh too cute, some logs no? please post them, i was in them so you should have no problem then. the "no you are worse thing" is cute as well. so, cool story bro.

i would say how i feel about you as well, clearly it is known. as for my government, arguing my actions, whats your point, they thought more of you than i did. thanks for proving my point. and with that said, you should [i]really[/i] not expect anything from me.
[/quote]
You said you have logs proving your innocence and how your alliance established that NSO are terrible allies first.

By all means, provide them. Ultimately it has nothing to do with why the treaty was voided. But you advocating an act of crass cowardice is pretty much common knowledge at this point, anyway. Hoo may have tried to twist it into applying to IRON at large, but the fact that theyre your own words doesn't change.

Now then, as I said before, whatever insults you levy towards my comrades, or nonsense you insinuate are irrelevant. You're not even the reason for the split. You're just some coward that tried to get your alliance or its allies or whatever to backstab us in order to save your precious pixels or something.

If you're going to go so far as to call me "cute", you should know that the only adjective that applies to me is "ruggedly handsome", I'm not some Nancy-boy. Get it right.

On that note, I once again, wish all the best to IRON, I apologize for my hasty and unjustified words.

dvdcchn, have fun further embarrassing your alliance with your attempts to "save" them.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1284442852' post='2453352']
You said you have logs proving your innocence and how your alliance established that NSO are terrible allies first.

By all means, provide them. Ultimately it has nothing to do with why the treaty was voided. But you advocating an act of crass cowardice is pretty much common knowledge at this point, anyway. Hoo may have tried to twist it into applying to IRON at large, but the fact that theyre your own words doesn't change.

Now then, as I said before, whatever insults you levy towards my comrades, or nonsense you insinuate are irrelevant. You're not even the reason for the split. You're just some coward that tried to get your alliance or its allies or whatever to backstab us in order to save your precious pixels or something.

If you're going to go so far as to call me "cute", you should know that the only adjective that applies to me is "ruggedly handsome", I'm not some Nancy-boy. Get it right.

On that note, I once again, wish all the best to IRON, I apologize for my hasty and unjustified words.

dvdcchn, have fun further embarrassing your alliance with your attempts to "save" them.
[/quote]

the logs of plotting i have do not refer to the ROK war, but surely you do have the logs, you had mentioned them several times. it is clear how well the sith take pause to review the situation first, so please post away.

so far i have showed logs to post where we had planned to aid, when it was said we had not, as well as others. Ego had repeated that IRON never directly or indirectly asked R&R to go to war for you, and has stated we were actually pretty upset with it. hoo had mentioned that is was not a direct quote as well, as well as the intent is in question on it. i think you should go ahead and prove me wrong then.

Edited by dvdcchn