The day ICAN CAN'T

xplicit313

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wootmeister' timestamp='1284069987' post='2448056']
Sounds like you basically told everyone its OK to raid anyone still on the ICAN AA, since you didn't mention protecting anyone.
[/quote]

Or that we are merging to SLCB, and to not raid soon to be SLCB members.

Usually there are those that are sad and try and show some remorse for an alliance that disbands, even if they don't like them. I doubt you'll find those people in this disbandment announcement. Emp was removed from this planet due to his arrogance and ignorance...and we're all better for it. While I don't hold ill-will towards the majority of the members of ICAN, it's not surprising they failed.

Good luck to the rest of the ICAN members. Hopefully you make better choices in the future.

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1284055827' post='2447811']
[center]
DarthCyfe will not be joining us
[/center]
[/quote]
This was the most amusing thing to me, the fact you have to point out one of your members(gov) has decided not to follow you.

Also, I will have a little laugh at ICAN, then wipe their pointlessness from my memory.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1284071551' post='2448088']
This was the most amusing thing to me, the fact you have to point out one of your members(gov) has decided not to follow you.

Also, I will have a little laugh at ICAN, then wipe their pointlessness from my memory.
[/quote]

Good, now that's the spirit I was looking for =) Also If I made mention of it, it was for a reason.

I was faintly hoping ICAN would be able to get its stuff together with Emp gone. I'm sad to see that wasn't possible in the end, apparently. Good luck to those formerly in the International Coalition of Armed Nations. May you find safe shelter and good friends in your new alliances.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1284080830' post='2448262']
Give the guy a break, it was meant as a joke to all the haters of ICAN and there have been a few.
[/quote]

There's a good reason why that is.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1284070973' post='2448070']
Usually there are those that are sad and try and show some remorse for an alliance that disbands, even if they don't like them. I doubt you'll find those people in this disbandment announcement. Emp was removed from this planet due to his arrogance and ignorance...and we're all better for it. While I don't hold ill-will towards the majority of the members of ICAN, it's not surprising they failed.

Good luck to the rest of the ICAN members. Hopefully you make better choices in the future.
[/quote]
:/ it falls omn deaf ears my friend

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1284061945' post='2447909']
Goodbye,

I wish the best to your former members. Have fun in [i]FIRE [/i][b]Darth[/b]. Have fun in[i] The Ninjas[/i] [b]Manussa[/b].
[/quote]

No worries, I will be around lots for TIO, I still always <3 you guys :)

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1284063486' post='2447935']
To be honest when ICAN started they had a bright future. Their leader was ALWAYS a hot-headed moron. ARES protected several of his previous alliances back when I was the president. [b]He also can't spell his name right.[/b] I hoped they would overcome this and for a while it looked great. I don't know what happened internally but it doesn't look good.
[/quote]

A bright future we had, one of the reasonings I joined in the first place. I also LOL'ed very hard at this (in bold) too.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1284077471' post='2448217']
o/ ICAN

That sure was quick
[/quote]

I concur, o/ ICAN

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1284085812' post='2448357']
I'll provide some sympathy. Sad to see this happen guys. ICAN had some good people in it. Good luck at SLCB or where ever else you go.
[/quote]

Thank ya Omni, I still <3 you much :wub:

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1284097268' post='2448637']
This makes me happy if not only for not having to put with anymore of those horrible puns after this announcement is gone and buried.
[/quote]

I think it deserves more puns, I have one last thing for ICAN, I created a theme song for ICAN some time ago off the original pokemon song, I shall now post it to honor ICAN. I was really hoping someone would be able to sing and record it D:

[quote]

ICAN"s Theme Song: One last stunt :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhbLrSQKyY [OOC]

*Drum Beats*

"ICAN be, the very best, like no one ever was!!

*More Drum Beats*

To troll them is my real test, the roll them is my cause!!

*More Drum Beats*

I will travel around the OWF, trolling hard and fine!!

*Some more drum beats*

Each Bobian! To understand! The reason their all !@#$heads!

Planet Bob! Gotta troll em all!

It's for me! I know its my destiny!

Oh Planet Bob! The World we're in, makes me wanna roll you again!!

*Drum beat in Sync with singing*

Planet Bob! Gotta troll em all! A war so true! The spankings we’ll put you through!

You troll me and I’ll roll you! Planet Bob!

ICAN troll em all!

ICAN roll em all!!

On Planet Bob!

[/quote]

One more thing, I will be joining the Epicness of FIRE!

Huge :wub: for the following and all who i had to deal with in ICAN (of course in a good way)

Emporor
Kittiquel
xplicit313
Omniscientone1
Manis_B
KublaKhan
Overlord Wes
Gibsonator21
Empress Elizabeth
Skippy
Scorponok
CaoPai
Sentinal
King Ernie
porksaber
Erwin Schrodinger
Outsiders
TNI

and anyone i missed :)

ICAN was a terrible alliance and this terrible announcement is quite fitting of them. Good luck to it's former members on putting this all behind you. Seriously, I'd be straight up embarrassed to put down that I was ever in ICAN (say, on an application to join another alliance). Some of you might say that the negativity is a bit unnecessary, or possibly even out of line, because this is a disbandment/merger. I find that hilarious, given that ICAN's entire existence could be summed up by the phrases "a bit unnecessary" and "out of line".