LGBT CN players...

mcp13

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord to the Gizzle' timestamp='1283653957' post='2442039']
I see not the point in this. If it's flame bait for an argument over LGBT[ism] in general, it should be removed. If not, it's pointless anyway.
[/quote]

Asking someone's orientation or sexuality isn't exactly something that's the norm around here nor do many care for that matter.

[quote name='Lord to the Gizzle' timestamp='1283655028' post='2442068']
I thought you were correcting me lol. Glad we're on the same page :P
[/quote]

I think everyone on the forums is on the same page as you guys. This is just a waste of clicking.

[color="#0000FF"]I don't think I'd be comfortable knowing there are gay people on the internet. Yeah, I know they're out there. That alone is a little unsettling, but at least I don't know which ones are gay. As long as that remains a secret I suppose I can handle it. I just don't want to know.[/color]

I thought the general consensus was that the only people who care about sexual orientation were people like racists and ultra-conservatives. Regardless, this was kinda pointless. I don't think I know any LGBTs in this game, but I honestly don't care what people are into. I mean, there are furries everywhere and most of us accept them, why not LGBTs?

[quote name='mcp13' timestamp='1283655728' post='2442098']
This poll is borne out of curiousity,in a fair few internet based games people can be very homophobic in language the use and in their general attitude,so I just wanted to gauge how people felt.
[/quote]
Whatever, this poll is gay.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283655298' post='2442079']
[color="#0000FF"]I don't think I'd be comfortable knowing there are gay people on the internet. Yeah, I know they're out there. That alone is a little unsettling, but at least I don't know which ones are gay. As long as that remains a secret I suppose I can handle it. I just don't want to know.[/color]
[/quote]

Don't ask don't tell lol.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1283658912' post='2442160']
Absolutely not, and if they somehow got into our alliance I would most certainly not employ them under military command.
[/quote]
I have so many options, I can't even pick one to do this with.

A little heads up, that if a post is irrelevant or useless, a comment on that post stating its irrelevant is even far more irrelevant.

Then again a comment regarding the uselessness of that the comment about the irrelevant of the original post is pretty useless too I guess :P Also, its OK if you can't follow that last sentence I hardly can myself.

I wouldn't want to be in an alliance that would reject someone over something so trival and so innate to the identity of the person applying. It's no big deal. Kinda like the stupid high school conversations about what you'd do if you found out your roommate in college was gay. You hope people grow up and become mature and learn to accept people for who they are. Sadly some don't.

Apart from a couple of guys who say they are married with kids and some friends who talk about girls etc, the rest of my alliance could be rampant homosexuals for all I know or care. Wtf does it matter? We certainly don't seek out that information and while we discourage revealing much OOC (especially in public), you can do whatever you want in keeping with the forum/alliance rules.

I'm ultra conservative and I don't care what their sexual orientation is, as long as the person doesn't make an attempt to force it upon me. I don't judge a person if it is not relevant to the current situation and their actions. This topic has nothing to do with CN.