Global Power Rankings

Drai

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1283079625' post='2434624']
Honourable mentions to FOK, NV, IRON and RoK.
[/quote]
thanks for the mention :D

[quote name='SiCkO' timestamp='1283136582' post='2435342']
Top 5 movers and shakers

1) MK - They dominate CnG and have control of a close group of alliances and currently are the political movers and shakers in CN
2) Fark - sure they might be quite, but they by far have the best diplomacy in SF and wield their power quietly
3) Polaris - NV, which ties to AZTEC, they give that extra boost and as such can probably exert quite a bit of influence
4) NPO - Yes they may not be that great right now but they do have a core of allies who are pretty big, they could raise a racket
5) TOP/IRON - we arnt very strong at them moment, but we get along well and have a good group of allies and are on good terms with most of CN
[/quote]
MK is also tied to NV, which ties them to AZTEC. :D

will post my list later....need food for thought now ^_^

I've been keeping track of some statistics for a few months and assigning power rankings to alliances. Things considered include nations above 100k, nations above 60k, tech per nation, tech per nation above 60k, total nations and military wonders. Here's my top 5 with their score.

MHA 859
Umbrella 843
FARK 601
MK 536
Pacific 531

Note - This is based on purely statistics. Basically, if I could clone myself a few thousand times and control all the nations in each alliance, this is how powerful each alliance is individually. I know these rankings are off realistically but it's still interesting nonetheless.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1283160148' post='2435642']
The only person in SF that has everyone doing as he says is the Eperor of the Superfriends. There can be no doubt regarding that.
[/quote]

The Eperor is dead, long live the Eperor!

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1283384535' post='2438607']
Lol UPN in 3rd? Really?
[/quote]

They're not a great alliance, hell they're not even a good alliance yet. But I have emotional investment in it and I like a lot of the people there.

In time, hopefully they can surprise some people tho.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1283384908' post='2438613']
They're not a great alliance, hell they're not even a good alliance yet. But I have emotional investment in it and I like a lot of the people there.

In time, hopefully they can surprise some people tho.
[/quote]
This isn't who do you like best rankings. :v: I know Drai said "(treaty partners, nation strength, military wonders, [b]anything[/b])" But does your emotional investment increase UPN's global power?

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283385578' post='2438624']
This isn't who do you like best rankings. :v: I know Drai said "(treaty partners, nation strength, military wonders, [b]anything[/b])" But does your emotional investment increase UPN's global power?
[/quote]
:facepalm:

This is what I get for reading only part of the OP.

And the answer to your question is yes. :psyduck:

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1283383819' post='2438596']
IMO, if your #1 isn't your alliance than gtfo or make it a place you would consider to be your #1.

My list:

1. FIRE
2. ODN
3. UPN
4. CoJ
5. Sparta
6. GATO
7. LoSS
8. IAA
9. Ronin
10. FAR
[/quote]

At first I thought this was a joke...I soon realized it wasn't.

1. MK - Duh.
2. Umbrella - They have the shortest line of people willing to fight them in the game.
3. Sparta - I know what you're thinking...I disagree.
4. TOP - Still strong.
5. RoK - Very well connected.
6. NpO - Still strong.
7. NPO - Getting back up there.
8. Fark - Who doesn't love Fark?
9. FOK - European mid day blitzes ftw.
10. FAN - They have no ties and I don't see anyone screwing with them. That's got to count for something.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1283104194' post='2434773']
Some of these lists are comical. Just people (ODN mostly) sucking up to their allies by puting them on the list. Sparta really? Even MK laugh at their abilities.
[/quote]
MK laugh at you too. What's your point.

Edited by Hyperion321

Top 5 most powerfull AAs in the Game. Criteria political sway, past war performance, activity.

1. MK With out a doubt at the moment they have the most Political leverage in the game. They can do pretty much what they like and it may be verbally opposed by some but no on at the moment can stop them.

2. GOD With the backing of superfriends Xiph and GOD can do what they want and little can or will be done to stop them.

3. Umbrella quiet alliance for the most part with big bang for the buck come war time well coordinated and well funded. They continue to be a wild card that many AAs seek when war is comming.

4. NPO While they dont have the might to do things the way they used too, they do have the man power and drive to regain the top spot in the future. They have been aggressive in their FA and have gathered some treaties that can assist them in regaining some of their old glory. It will be up to them how they choose to use it.

5. FOK While they are no longer in a bloc iirc they have ties that give them great influence throughout the planet and are another wild card that would definatly swing war to one side.

Honorable mentions. PC BAPS KRONOS NoR FAN Id take this group to war with me anyday.

IMO, if your #1 isn't your alliance than gtfo or make it a place you would consider to be your #1.

My list:

1. FIRE
2. ODN
3. UPN
4. CoJ
5. Sparta
6. GATO
7. LoSS
8. IAA
9. Ronin
10. FAR
[/quote]
Amusing list you got there, Mr. UPN guy.

My list:

1. FIRE
2. ODN
3. UPN
4. CoJ
5. Sparta
6. GATO
7. LoSS
8. IAA
9. Ronin
10. FAR
[/quote]

I think you misunderstood the purpose of this poll. It is understood that your list should be the alliances you feel are the most powerful/influential/etc. not the least.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1283465189' post='2439534']
1- MHA
2- Sparta
3- GATO
4- Legion
5- \m/
[/quote]

I believe the following applies to you as well:

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1283463131' post='2439507']
I think you misunderstood the purpose of this poll. It is understood that your list should be the alliances you feel are the most powerful/influential/etc. not the least.
[/quote]

ITT Haters try desperately to deny we're a powerhouse and fail.

Let me lay it down for you:

1) SpAthODNoB
2) List of Alliances we're treatied with.
3) The Rest

You may now feel free to continue kissing eachother's asses, or yell yourself hoarse trying to convince everyone that admin mistakenly left off a zero, and that Sparta is actually ranked 50th and not 5th.

Either way it's entertainment.

Edit: I should note that this carefully considered ranking of relevant alliances is based on the 'Olaf Bias Index', which ranks alliances based on how amused I am with them at any given moment.

Edited by Olaf Styke