The Six Million Dollar War propaganda thread

ironchef

[quote name='Iosif' timestamp='1282635285' post='2429213']
Well yeah your abomination of a propaganda piece actually clearly explains why it's so faulty. I mean holy Jesus that could be actually be actual parody instead of seriously made propaganda. You do realize that in contemporary CN warfare between mid and top rank nations, you're always pretty much going to get hurt? And when more nations and NS is being involved, more nations are being damaged and more NS is lost. You don't have to be a military genius in order to launch everything you got at your enemy. You know this, right?

Of course you don't. And anyways, why waste a good opportunity to make a "bork bork i'm a internet super laser warrior" post, even if it doesn't make full sense?
[/quote]
I think someone needs to calm down...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah your abomination of a propaganda piece actually clearly explains why it's so faulty. I mean holy Jesus that could be actually be actual parody instead of seriously made propaganda. You do realize that in contemporary CN warfare between mid and top rank nations, you're always pretty much going to get hurt? And when more nations and NS is being involved, more nations are being damaged and more NS is lost. You don't have to be a military genius in order to launch everything you got at your enemy. You know this, right?

Of course you don't. And anyways, why waste a good opportunity to make a "bork bork i'm a internet super laser warrior" post, even if it doesn't make full sense?
[/quote]

Wow someone's awfully upset that we hurt RoK more than they hurt us.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1282652873' post='2429322']
It's ridiculous simply because NSO lost a lot more than 300k this war and everybody knows that.
[/quote]

Yes. About 1.7m or so worth of NS in total (rough estimate based off Day 1 and Day 16 NS numbers from the Stats Thread).

What's ridiculous is the reading comprehension of those so quick to dismiss it. [i]"After 7 days"[/i] - the source of the image is very clearly from in-game, it shows the last 7 days of war. Where we, as the massive underdog, should be so badly beaten to a pulp after such odds shouldn't be able to deal so much damage at this point.

[quote name='Vincent Imperator' timestamp='1282647649' post='2429291']
I think someone needs to calm down...
[/quote]

I'm totally calm, broseph.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1282656965' post='2429376']
Wow someone's awfully upset that we hurt RoK more than they hurt us.
[/quote]

Upset about a war between a bunch of alliances I really don't care about? Not quite so. The only thing I potentially could be upset is the fact that people are willing to completely willing to abandon common sense so that they could better pound their chests and tell everyone how damn awesome their alliance is. That's something that's happening during every single war and all the sides are usually guilty, but it's still pretty bad. Wartime egos have always been a pet peeve of mine.

The fact that RoK is being hurt "more" than you're being should be obvious to pretty much everyone. Ragnarok is larger and they have more infrastructure, so it's only natural they go down faster than pretty small and well-beaten NSO goes; [i]NSO simply doesn't have as many things to break[/i]. It's pretty idiotic to boast about that.

[quote name='Iosif' timestamp='1282635285' post='2429213']Well yeah your abomination of a propaganda piece actually clearly explains why it's so faulty. I mean holy Jesus that could be actually be actual parody instead of seriously made propaganda. You do realize that in contemporary CN warfare between mid and top rank nations, you're always pretty much going to get hurt? And when more nations and NS is being involved, more nations are being damaged and more NS is lost. You don't have to be a military genius in order to launch everything you got at your enemy. You know this, right?

[/quote]
Thanks for making it worth it to pay attention to this thread xD God I love these types of posts, better then any propaganda piece ever could be and the reason why I always glance at this type of threads.

Wow, saved by the bell even, as the thread is now surely to end with the war. Was a little,...dry, but otherwise gems still can be found. :thumbup:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1282663282' post='2429453']
Yes. About 1.7m or so worth of NS in total (rough estimate based off Day 1 and Day 16 NS numbers from the Stats Thread).

What's ridiculous is the reading comprehension of those so quick to dismiss it. [i]"After 7 days"[/i] - the source of the image is very clearly from in-game, it shows the last 7 days of war. Where we, as the massive underdog, should be so badly beaten to a pulp after such odds shouldn't be able to deal so much damage at this point.
[/quote]
You know how tech and nukes [i]work[/i], right?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1282678607' post='2429703']
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/KainIIIC/SSTNSO.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]
Ragnarok and VE are evil, disgusting, swarming space bugs out to conquer the universe. I like it. :awesome:

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1282690488' post='2430011']
Ragnarok and VE are evil, disgusting, swarming space bugs out to conquer the universe. I like it. :awesome:
[/quote]

And for some reason are carrying Xiph's head around.

The other good news is that Radcheck and Dizzie are toast, or soon will be.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282707064' post='2430385']
And for some reason are carrying Xiph's head around.

The other good news is that Radcheck and Dizzie are toast, or soon will be.
[/quote]

Nope, just a Xiphobug :P

Carmen's still there, before she's taken to Archon to get her brain sucked :v:

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1282687995' post='2429950']
Thanks for making it worth it to pay attention to this thread xD God I love these types of posts, better then any propaganda piece ever could be and the reason why I always glance at this type of threads.

Wow, saved by the bell even, as the thread is now surely to end with the war. Was a little,...dry, but otherwise gems still can be found. :thumbup:
[/quote]

I aim to please.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1282783659' post='2431350']
Ooh, they listened to me! And for my next trick ... I'd like a $20 billion warchest please! :awesome:
[/quote]
Maybe you'll get it, but also have -100K tech. :v

[/quote]

I LOL'd. Seriously, doesn't matter what side its coming from, butthurt is always hilarious.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1282783659' post='2431350']
Ooh, they listened to me! And for my next trick ... I'd like a $20 billion warchest please! :awesome:
[/quote]

Let me get 1/4th of that, and I'll happily start another thread just like this tomorrow. :ehm:

[quote name='Tungsten' timestamp='1282787651' post='2431411']
I LOL'd. Seriously, doesn't matter what side its coming from, butthurt is always hilarious.
[/quote]

I LOL at VE everyday.

I think Losif was just pointing out that NSO got smacked down, SURRENDERED, signed away their dignity with a statement of wrong-doing, and still claim it was a "stand-still".

Whatever disease Fernando is suffering from must be spreading.

Edited by the masheen

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1282794466' post='2431505']
I LOL at VE everyday.

I think Losif was just pointing out that NSO got smacked down, SURRENDERED, signed away their dignity with a statement of wrong-doing, and still claim it was a "stand-still".

Whatever disease Fernando is suffering from must be spreading.
[/quote]

The butthurt, its spreading! Seems to be most contagious in members of alliances that didn't even fight in this war... interesting. Rayvon, I suggest we form a joint committee on the issue before more innocents fall victim to this strange phenomenon.