The Six Million Dollar War propaganda thread

ironchef

[color="#0000FF"]To be fair, that last piece was just a bit of fun on our part. I mean, RoK losing more strength in the last week than us, whatever the reasons may be, was just too good to pass up. I think we all know that we lost a lot more strength than RoK, VE, et al. in this war.

You sunk my battleship.[/color]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tungsten' timestamp='1282803521' post='2431584']
The butthurt, its spreading! Seems to be most contagious in members of alliances that didn't even fight in this war... interesting. Rayvon, I suggest we form a joint committee on the issue before more innocents fall victim to this strange phenomenon.
[/quote]

Get over yourself. Like you matter enough to get anyone butthurt :rolleyes:

I was just trying to defend someone from your unwarrented attack. Take it how you want to, stud.

The butthurt, its spreading! Seems to be most contagious in members of alliances that didn't even fight in this war... interesting. Rayvon, I suggest we form a joint committee on the issue before more innocents fall victim to this strange phenomenon.
[/quote]

I got to admit, "lololol you're just butthurt :D:D:D:D" is usually the most convincing line of argument. I have been vanquished.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia']
To be fair, that last piece was just a bit of fun on our part. I mean, RoK losing more strength in the last week than us, whatever the reasons may be, was just too good to pass up. I think we all know that we lost a lot more strength than RoK, VE, et al. in this war.

You sunk my battleship.[/quote]

Fair enough. It's just that it could've as well been a serious piece of propaganda, as your average CN propaganda actually just happens to be that asinine.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1282805475' post='2431598']
Get over yourself. Like you matter enough to get anyone butthurt :rolleyes:

I was just trying to defend someone from your unwarrented attack. Take it how you want to, stud.
[/quote]

I see your "you're not relevant" and raise you a [i]no u[/i] - in all seriousness, the most interesting thing about this last conflict has been the amount of emotion coming from those on the sidelines. I guess if you can't beat them, or join them, the CN response is to post with vigor.

[quote name='Iosif' timestamp='1282807622' post='2431614']
I got to admit, "lololol you're just butthurt :D:D:D:D" is usually the most convincing line of argument. I have been vanquished.
[/quote]

I Lol'd (seriously, that was a great comeback). And you're right - generally its an awful line to take... but when it draws in a third party willing to roll in the mud a bit? I'll :D:D:D a bit for that. As usual, especially in an OOC forum, nothing personal.

[/quote]
[quote name='Tungsten' timestamp='1282828761' post='2431717']
I see your "you're not relevant" and raise you a [i]no u[/i] - in all seriousness, the most interesting thing about this last conflict has been the amount of emotion coming from those on the sidelines. I guess if you can't beat them, or join them, the CN response is to post with vigor.

I Lol'd (seriously, that was a great comeback). And you're right - generally its an awful line to take... but when it draws in a third party willing to roll in the mud a bit? I'll :D:D:D a bit for that. As usual, especially in an OOC forum, nothing personal.
[/quote]

It's called PGSS [i](Peanut Gallery Support Syndrome)[/i]. It's a very serious affliction. There, sadly, is no cure for it. A support group to help them in their time of need could be beneficial - however I fear bringing together such a large group may cause rapid spreading, perhaps even at global levels.

[quote name='Tungsten' timestamp='1282828761' post='2431717']
I see your "you're not relevant" and raise you a [i]no u[/i] - in all seriousness, the most interesting thing about this last conflict has been the amount of emotion coming from those on the sidelines. I guess if you can't beat them, or join them, the CN response is to post with vigor.[/quote]

Like I said, it was a response to your comment. You made some jerkbag response that had absolutely nothing to add to the conversation. The point of your post was nothing but an attempt to make someone angry over the OWF. I can't fathom the idea that someone would find it necessary to post something like that just for the shear rush of trying to make someone angry. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Just quit being such a jerk is all I'm asking. It's really not THAT much to ask, is it?

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1282963668' post='2433413']
Post war interview with NSO gov. :rolleyes:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXAfeKiB5MA[/media]
[/quote]

This is quite well done, certainly made me laugh. Bravo my friend, bravo lol.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1282963668' post='2433413']
Post war interview with NSO gov. :rolleyes:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXAfeKiB5MA[/media]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I found that kind of amusing as well, but to be fair, we probably could roll Sparta. It isn't exactly a hard thing to do.

You sunk my battleship.[/color]

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1283036326' post='2434266']
Thanks for NSO comments. You proved to be better sports than I tought.

best wishes.
[/quote]

It's all in fun, we enjoy ours to a different flavour. :)

Cheers

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1283201738' post='2436088']
LOL, I love that video mate!

And RV's right, NSO [i]could [/i]roll Sparta, just how The Fallen Knights [i]could [/i]roll NPO. In fact, I'm quite sure anyone can roll anyone... but that doesn't mean they'd win.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]In most cases that would be true, but in the case of Sparta I am pretty sure we could actually pull that one off. Though to be fair, it would not be so much the NSO defeating Sparta as it would be Sparta destroying Sparta.

And King Louis, not a problem. As surprising as it may sound I do have a sense of humor. I am more than capable of laughing at Doppelganger as well as anyone else can.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia