ironchef

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1282180194' post='2422332']
Sorry, but I do not follow this... :/
[/quote]
They provoked a larger alliance into DoWing on them, fully aware of that RoK was going to bring in their allies. NSO refused to bring in their allies. The pic was suppose to show that NSO decided to go into a lop-sided fight with little chance of winning.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1282180802' post='2422342']
They provoked a larger alliance into DoWing on them, fully aware of that RoK was going to bring in their allies. NSO refused to bring in their allies. The pic was suppose to show that NSO decided to go into a lop-sided fight with little chance of winning.
[/quote]

I get the whole premise of the war. I just don't understand your pic

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1282181495' post='2422364']
I get the whole premise of the war. I just don't understand your pic
[/quote]
NSO: Two machine gunners trying to move and set up in a trench while their buddies in the back are turned into hamburger meat.

The other alliances: A machine gunner, few infantry, two tanks, and one aircraft that just dropped a bomb.

[img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8712/81276163.png[/img]
Hint: Four Springfield rifles and a Colt .45 pistol can [i]totally[/i] shoot through a Tiger tank's armoring.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' timestamp='1282184543' post='2422475']
ms paint
[IMG]http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/bigbigtikiman/jpg.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]This only goes to show that RnR truly is as forgettable as I've been saying they are. When people are including TENE (an alliance no one even heard of until a week ago) over you, you really are very forgettable.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282188588' post='2422560']
[color="#0000FF"]This only goes to show that RnR truly is as forgettable as I've been saying they are. When people are including TENE (an alliance no one even heard of until a week ago) over you, you really are very forgettable.[/color]
[/quote]
Was thinking the same thing.
Paint= fail.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1282182922' post='2422417']
[img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8712/81276163.png[/img]
Hint: Four Springfield rifles and a Colt .45 pistol can [i]totally[/i] shoot through a Tiger tank's armoring.
[/quote]Yeah, no, these are really terrible. I'm sorry, but taking random screen shots of flash games where nobody else can easily make out what's going on... It just doesn't work. It doesn't ring with the audience, we're not familiar with the game.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1282153008' post='2421755']
Thanks, appreciate the shout out. But I'm not allowed to respond to it more in depth. People had some doubts on 'some peoples' objectivity. This little stunt proved them right. I guess the name 'Death Star' is well picked. NSO 'picked' up the ability to delete other people's nations. [/quote]

"Not sure if serious" comes to mind with this post. You're awfully butthurt about that, aren't ya? Oh and who are the "some peoples" you're referring to?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1282153008' post='2421755']

Bad show, whoever did this.[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90803&view=findpost&p=2421959

Sup?

Edited by Corinan

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1282225597' post='2423094']
"Not sure if serious" comes to mind with this post. You're awfully butthurt about that, aren't ya? Oh and who are the "some peoples" you're referring to?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90803&view=findpost&p=2421959

Sup?
[/quote]

Butthurt? Not at all. It's just not good for the game and how people view those that control it. We had these kind of things before, or did you forget? This will be the last comment on this subject (from me).

ontopic: HHAYD, damn you make good propaganda. :smug:

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1282232875' post='2423155']
Butthurt? Not at all. It's just not good for the game and how people view those that control it. We had these kind of things before, or did you forget? This will be the last comment on this subject (from me).
[/quote]
It's not good that admin is able to have a bit of harmless fun on his own game? How sad. If 'people' view the moderation staff as partisan, biased, on the side of an alliance, or whatever else you are insinuating just because the game creator interacts with a player once in the name of fun which, again, does no harm and has absolutely no gaming impact whatsoever, then they are just pathetic and desperate idiots who are trying to gain IC political points over anything they can ("X alliance is in bed with the staff, so unfair, let's have a grudge against them IC now").

It's admin's game, he had a laugh and a joke with another player, that's all. If 'people' cant accept that then they need to get over themselves. I realise I might be breaking the rule for discussing moderation issues here, and I apologise in advance and will accept due punishment for knowingly breaking a rule, but the moronic attitude that you are describing (note: not that [i]you[/i] necessarily have, I realise that you might be representing the opinions of others here) needs to be addressed before it gets out of hand, as it did before.

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='Bones Malone' timestamp='1282011174' post='2418544']
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img837/6508/sixmilwarn.jpg[/img]
This is like, really bad. Is the statement being made that Rok nations and NSO nations are actually the same (what with the clones representing both)? Is the statement that NSO is whiny because they are represented by a character who is moody and whines a lot? Or, is the statement supposed to be that identical Obi-Wan Kenobis have the ability to stack on top of each other and that Stormtroopers are able to stand on grass without the blades of grass bending down or covering their shoes?

Whatever the statement may be, I'm certain of only one thing about the picture. That is that the multicolored Stormtrooper helmets clearly represent capitalism. Long story short, this one could use some improvement.
[/quote]

Boss Malone's response to this imagine is actually the funniest thing I have seen in this thread (though there have been some good semi-serious propoganda pieces, especially liked tungsten's on the first page).

Edited by Uncle B

[quote name='Uncle B' timestamp='1282248132' post='2423399']
Boss Malone's response to this imagine is actually the funniest thing I have seen in this thread (though there have been some good semi-serious propoganda pieces, especially liked tungsten's on the first page).
[/quote]

Although he forgot the point that Obi Wan can multiply and change colors :P

[quote name='LucarioXIII' timestamp='1282273197' post='2423882']
[img]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/70/1282091173299.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

This would have worked so much better if one of the "costs" was [i]Valid CB? $6 million [/i]

Edited by Axolotlia