Decree of the Sith

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281417055' post='2409144']
SilentKiller, NSO is getting rolled by five alliances. NPO isn't doing anything about it. Those are the facts. Spin them however you want, you seem to be good at it.
[/quote]

Deal with it. :smug:

Why would we do something about it. We despise NSO, I am here lmfao while they get killed. [i][b]And yes I am totally serious. [/b][/i]

You are extremely low on the brain matter. That is a fact. Why? Because you have ignored multiple explanations as to why we aren't involved. That you choose to say "lalalal not listening" is no ones problem but yours.

Edited by silentkiller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281417174' post='2409147']
I don't see how. OOC: It was Sunday in the middle of the day.
There are a lot less people on at that time.

I also don't see how you could say it has NOTHING to do with being a day time blitz on a Sunday, when in fact, that probably was a huge thing to do with it.

And obviously it does matter how many people are on at that time because just 20 or so in a private IRC room is not going to be enough for 2 alliances to effectively blitz with. In fact, most alliances don't blitz in the day simply because there are going to be less people on. I personally would think it would be a NIGHTMARE to have to coordinate people on a Sunday in the middle of the day.

Seriously, if you thought about it for just a second you could understand that.
[/quote]

Perhaps if he put more than 16 hrs into his 'diplomacy', perhaps he would have had more time to rally his troops and catch us off guard.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' timestamp='1281417227' post='2409150']
When said ally tells us to stay out because it's an obvious trap and jumping in and getting destroyed with them won't do them any good, we tend to listen. Us helping them rebuild after the war does them alot more good than us jumping in.

It's okay. I get it. Your side is mad because NSO stood firm and denied RoK and co the satisfaction of another Pacifican beatdown. Don't Damsky......I understand.
[/quote]
See, even when we don't talk about Pacifica, Pacifica just brings themselves up to the discussion and then goes "Oh look, you're all about us!"

You've learned well. :wub:

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281417357' post='2409157']
See, even when we don't talk about Pacifica, Pacifica just brings themselves up to the discussion and then goes "Oh look, you're all about us!"

You've learned well. :wub:
[/quote]

Did you read the post he quoted? I realise reading each post fully is a pain in the $@! but it has to be done unfortunately or you look like a tool.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1281417331' post='2409153']
Perhaps if he put more than 16 hrs into his 'diplomacy', perhaps he would have had more time to rally his troops and catch us off guard.
[/quote]
I would imagine that would have just given you more time to get into peace mode, but if you're wondering, yes, I agree that more diplomacy should have taken place.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1281416683' post='2409132']
I'm as disappointed as the next guy that I won't be nuking any Pacifican scum in the near future (or Sith for that matter, why are we never in the first wave? :(), but I don't see how you can fault this decision by NSO (or the decision of their allies to follow it). NSO's allies can better assist them by [i]not[/i] joining the war, so why would they?
[/quote]
Finally someone who uses log- Hey!!!! I am not scum!

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281417055' post='2409144']
SilentKiller, NSO is getting rolled by five alliances. NPO isn't doing anything about it. Those are the facts. Spin them however you want, you seem to be good at it.
[/quote]

Can't you see this is the land of confusion? :mellow:

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281417465' post='2409160']
Did you read the post he quoted? I realise reading each post fully is a pain in the $@! but it has to be done unfortunately or you look like a tool.
[/quote]
I did read it. Damsky said "Oh look NSO is getting crushed."

Somehow he then goes "Well yeah, but we aren't going to fall for this obvious trap!"

Damsky is just saying "Ally hurt, you help. Fire good."

It has nothing to do with just Pacifica. Any ally should do it.

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281417288' post='2409152']
Deal with it. :smug:

Why would we do something about it. We despise NSO, I am here lmfao while they get killed. [i][b]And yes I am totally serious. [/b][/i]

You are extremely low on the brain matter. That is a fact. Why? Because you have ignored multiple explanations as to why we aren't involved. That you choose to say "lalalal not listening" is no ones problem but yours.
[/quote]

Yes, keep spinning. I've figured out your system. Do your spinning, follow it up with a personal insult/sarcasm, then go back and edit it for more insults or to put some nice bold print. I'll keep ignoring your spins as long as you keep me laughing.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1281416669' post='2409130']
GOD has a reputation.

But no I don't seriously expect anyone to actually bring that up in any discussion or negotiation. Of course I didn't expect a war to get hastily launched over something so trivial, so what do I know.
[/quote]

How do we have a reputation, a proven track record of disbanding alliances? Jokingly? Saying we wish certain folks weren't around? Sure. Doing it is another matter.

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281417288' post='2409152']
[/quote]

Dem's some good allies you got there Sith.

Geeeze all this whining sounds like a choirloft full of whiney 13 year-olds lead by "the clueless about being clueless" choirmaster - Barney Fife. Some of you whiney 13-year olds think that diplomatic contact is all flowery language and tact. Some of you whiney Barney Fifes believe that diplomacy must always consist of discretion and compromise. More often than not you are wrong. In most instances diplomacy consists of candid, straightforward dialogue leaving no room for ambiguity or misunderstanding. A classic example of the unambiguous diplomcy can be found in the diplomatic logs which lead up to this confrontation and the Sith still managed to bollux it up.

The facts are that the Sith were frankly informed from the start via diplomatic channels (with the logs already in evidence) that they were harboring a rogue and that if they aided him it would be considered an act of war. A highly placed and influential member of the Sith aided the rogue in direct contravention of the diplomatic warning. Furthermore, the Sith did not repudiate the aid provider. The first act of war was not a DOW but the act of a member of the Sith providing aid to the rogue and the Sith not taking action to negate the aid. The Sith diplomatic response thus far consists of a plaintive cry, "They said it was an 'Act of War.' How were we to know they weren't kidding?" So you Barney Fifes and 13 year-old choir-members whine in unison and act clueless all you want but those are the facts and the Sith are now living the maxim about “sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.”

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281415940' post='2409103']
Its almost like you dont know what will happen once there is a counter attack. But I am sure you are clever enough to know what will happen. Aren't you? Never mind I might be giving you too much credit. You are clueless. Have fun in the fairy world of yours.
[/quote]

I guess the consequences are so terrible for you that NSO is worth sacrificing to keep you safe eh?

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281417662' post='2409169']

Somehow he then goes "Well yeah, but we aren't going to fall for this obvious trap!"

[/quote]

Ummm, Pacifica is not just "Any Ally". How dare you pretend they aren't everything to everyone.

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1281417693' post='2409172']
Geeeze all this whining sounds like a choirloft full of whiney 13 year-olds lead by "the clueless about being clueless" choirmaster - Barney Fife. Some of you whiney 13-year olds think that diplomatic contact is all flowery language and tact. Some of you whiney Barney Fifes believe that diplomacy must always consist of discretion and compromise. More often than not you are wrong. In most instances diplomacy consists of candid, straightforward dialogue leaving no room for ambiguity or misunderstanding. A classic example of the unambiguous diplomcy can be found in the diplomatic logs which lead up to this confrontation and the Sith still managed to bollux it up.

The facts are that the Sith were frankly informed from the start via diplomatic channels (with the logs already in evidence) that they were harboring a rogue and that if they aided him it would be considered an act of war. A highly placed and influential member of the Sith aided the rogue in direct contravention of the diplomatic warning. Furthermore, the Sith did not repudiate the aid provider. The first act of war was not a DOW but the act of a member of the Sith providing aid to the rogue and the Sith not taking action to negate the aid. The Sith diplomatic response thus far consists of a plaintive cry, "They said it was an 'Act of War.' How were we to know they weren't kidding?" So you Barney Fifes and 13 year-old choir-members whine in unison and act clueless all you want but those are the facts and the Sith are now living the maxim about “sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.”
[/quote]Actually evidence that has been produced has shown that our member was no rogue, and was at least mildly, justified in hitting back against the folks who tried to spy (and failed) on him.

I can't help but bring myself to this thread

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56740"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56740[/url]

[quote]Peace through war..............yes there is no other way. [/quote] It seems as if RoK, GOD, RnR, and VE are carrying out exactly what NSO wants right?

RoK I'm glad you've choosen the NSO route to peace, well played :awesome:

[/quote]

Well seeing as NPO is an ally and he is a NPO member it makes complete sense for him to adress the point in the view of his alliance.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1281417676' post='2409171']

Dem's some good allies you got there Sith.
[/quote]

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281417465' post='2409160']
I realise reading each post fully is a pain in the $@! but it has to be done unfortunately or you look like a tool.
[/quote]

Congratulations. :lol1:

[quote]Yes, keep spinning. I've figured out your system. Do your spinning, follow it up with a personal insult/sarcasm, then go back and edit it for more insults or to put some nice bold print. I'll keep ignoring your spins as long as you keep me laughing.[/quote]

You keep posting terrible. I've figured out your system. Do your terrible posting and follow it up with more terrible posting. I'll keep ignoring the terribleness of your posts as long as you keep me laughing. :wub:

[quote]I guess the consequences are so terrible for you that NSO is worth sacrificing to keep you safe eh?[/quote]

NPO sacrificing their allies since jan 2006 :smug:

[quote]Don't look now, this topic is now about the NPO. How did that happen?[/quote]

In the 7 posts on this page the only mention of NPO is in your two posts. I wonder how it happened as well. :mystery:

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1281416244' post='2409113']
Why is this still being even talked about, no one is going to make an attempt to disband anyone. If it didn't happen to Pacifica, it ain't gonna happen to you lot, [b]jesus[/b].
[/quote]

You rang?

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1281417676' post='2409171']
How do we have a reputation, a proven track record of disbanding alliances? Jokingly? Saying we wish certain folks weren't around? Sure. Doing it is another matter.
[/quote]
Alliance for Happy Evolution And Defence
Hell-Fighters
Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism
Piranha Platoon
The Buccaneers
The Corps
The Guard
The Red Rose
The Triple Entente

[/quote]
No, no, no!! That was a horrible script!! I think it goes a little more like this.

Damsky - NSO getting crushed!!! Pacifica!! come out to play. *Rubs hands together*

NSO - NO! It's a trap, don't intervene

VE- STOP WHINING!!!

NPO- If you say so, but we'll help you rebuild afterwards.

Masheen - No!!! you attack, You attack or you're cowards!!

SK- Attacking would do us and them more harm than good

Masheen- NO!! STOP SPINNING. Only my side of the treaty web can spin!!

Damsky- You cowards!!

NSO- But we told them not t-

VE- Stop whining!!

I like my version better :)

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1281417174' post='2409147']
I don't see how. OOC: It was Sunday in the middle of the day.
There are a lot less people on at that time.

I also don't see how you could say it has NOTHING to do with being a day time blitz on a Sunday, when in fact, that probably was a huge thing to do with it.

And obviously it does matter how many people are on at that time because just 20 or so in a private IRC room is not going to be enough for 2 alliances to effectively blitz with. In fact, most alliances don't blitz in the day simply because there are going to be less people on. I personally would think it would be a NIGHTMARE to have to coordinate people on a Sunday in the middle of the day.

Seriously, if you thought about it for just a second you could understand that.
[/quote]
I have thought about it for more than a second. Don't belittle me simply because you think you know everything. Had Rok waited to do a proper update blitz, the results would have been the same, only 1v1. The NSO wasn't scrambling to get into peace mode. In fact, up until Hoo made his post, we weren't sure war was going to happen. This is something that would have been obvious to anyone with half a brain as the NSO was still making attempts to reconcile the situation with RoK all the way up to that post.

Hoo made a rash decision to go to war, and his friends just came along for the blood. He didn't need them, he doesn't need them, and if anything all they're doing is delaying this (I'm looking you GOD, I figure you guys are behind any abruptly ended peace talks).

Also, are you trying to insinuate that the NSO is a bunch of peace mode warriors. They're not afraid to take on a bigger alliance, regardless of the odds stacked against them. I know their leadership well enough to know that they weren't even considering backing down, and that they still aren't. They're trying to find a fair way to resolve this, and as soon as that happens, all their friends will be there with them patting them on the back for a job well done.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' timestamp='1281418358' post='2409193']
No, no, no!! That was a horrible script!! I think it goes a little more like this.

Damsky - NSO getting crushed!!! Pacifica!! come out to play. *Rubs hands together*

NSO - NO! It's a trap, don't intervene

VE- STOP WHINING!!!

NPO- If you say so, but we'll help you rebuild afterwards.

Masheen - No!!! you attack, You attack or you're cowards!!

SK- Attacking would do us and them more harm than good

Masheen- NO!! STOP SPINNING. Only my side of the treaty web can spin!!

Damsky- You cowards!!

NSO- But we told them not t-

VE- Stop whining!!

I like my version better :)
[/quote]

I like it too, but what side of the treaty web am I on again?

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281418435' post='2409196']
I have thought about it for more than a second. Don't belittle me simply because you think you know everything. Had Rok waited to do a proper update blitz, the results would have been the same, only 1v1. The NSO wasn't scrambling to get into peace mode. In fact, up until Hoo made his post, we weren't sure war was going to happen. [/quote]

Sorry old friend, the NSO has already admitted to sending their nations into peace mode. Going from five to thirty in an hour or two also usually tips off your attacker.

And no, I don't see it as an act of cowardice. It is a universally accepted defensive tactic.