To: New Pacific Order

Teeters

Comrades,

Over a year ago, I made decision. A decision to publicly, and shamefully surrender to Karma and resign my membership from NPO. For the past year I have reflected upon my actions and I am [b]ashamed[/b] of the path I chose. I will not make excuses for my actions nor will I try to justify them, for there was no just cause for my Treason. I simply wish to come before you, and the rest of the CN community, to apologize for my betrayal.

I understand that a traitor is a difficult person to forgive, therefore I do not expect forgiveness. I do however [i]hope[/i] that you accept my apology and see that I do regret my decisions.

NPO is where I have spent the majority of my time in CN. NPO was where I learned everything I know about this game. NPO is the reason why my nation has been successful. NPO is why I have continued playing CN for as long as I have. I am ashamed of how I "returned" the favors you showed me and know that I owe a great debt to you for all you have given me. I hope that one day I can repay them to you.

Again I apologize and hope nothing best for the New Pacific Order!

Very Respectfully,

Teeters of Citizen

o/ Pacifica

Edited by Teeters

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1280590436' post='2396006']
haha couldn't you just post this on their forums instead of embarrassing yourself here
[/quote]

I embarrassed my self once already by surrendering.
The surrender was public. I feel the apology should be as well!.

That there is one stout post. Takes a big man to admit something like that publicly. I am impressed.

Stop by TPF some day if ya can, we always enjoy the chance to get to know people of your caliber.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1280591036' post='2396014']
That there is one stout post. Takes a big man to admit something like that publicly. I am impressed.
[/quote]

EDIT: removed

I, too, was expecting NPO bashing.

Edited by Haquertal

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1280593961' post='2396042']
[OOC]Where is this Public Internet, and when can I start trolling it? :P[/OOC]

I, too, was expecting NPO bashing.
[/quote]

This is an OOC section, no need for the tags.

Takes quite a bit to apologize, regardless of who is receiving it.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1280591036' post='2396014']

Stop by TPF some day if ya can, we always enjoy the chance to get to know people of your caliber.
[/quote]

You like to know cowards?

:s

Forgiveness is vastly overrated in just about every venue of life. You bolded one word in your apology "ashamed" its emphasis is important because it speaks to the individuals state after the act has been committed. Apologize to yourself the next time, that is the venue in which forgiveness holds its greatest value and based on your own emphasis where you need it most.

on behalf of the peanut gallery, and in the interest of getting out of this maximum entertainment value I dont forgive you and wish a pox on anyone who does.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1280600209' post='2396153']
I think you made a great decision by leaving the NPO when you did, they would have done the same to you
[/quote]

Yes it's a great idea to !@#$% out on an alliance has helped you for the past three years.

Or not.