Announcement from Murder Inc.

[center][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l155/timmsilvernail/Murder-Inc.gif[/IMG][/center]

dear TSO,

approximately 6 days ago the joint forces of CMR, Leviathan, UIR, and Murder Inc. started assaulting your nations in response to your continued existence, built on treachery, extortion, and back stabbing. Its not surprising that today you're still filled with scum and you've failed to change from your past ways. While others are unable to, or unwilling to do something about it, the aging coalition leader elborrador, on his death bed, as declared that your nations will burn so long as ampville exists. Our terms of surrender are simple.

1. the ejection of Baden-Württemberg from your alliance. real change takes real action and as long as scum like him exists in your alliance, you'll always be the same rejected band of miscreants that you are.

2. Formally disband. Your alliance affiliation is a stain on planet bob.

3. The repayment of 100,000 unite of technology to the New Polar Order. While I do not speak for, or currently have any affiliation to the New Polar Order, once upon a time your former leaders helped back stab Polaris in an attempt to weaken it (good job by the way, it was clearly an effective campaign). No steps towards reforming your name can be made until this blood money has been repaid.

4. You are to instal me as Mr. Clean as viceroy immediately. Only his super cleaning powers can even begin to wipe away the filth and scum from your alliance.

Love,

elborrador, god king of Murder Inc. and leader of the joint forces of CMR, Leviathan, MI, and UIR

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1280246488' post='2391245']
So... 10k NS rogue decides to make demands. Right. Have fun with that.
[/quote]
i started out at 36k, after a week of nuking i have inflicted far more damage than i have received, and considering i'm not staggered (good job by the way TSO) I would say there is more damage to be had before my nation ceases to exist

[quote name='elborrador' timestamp='1280246319' post='2391240']
approximately 6 days ago the joint forces of CMR, Leviathan, UIR, and Murder Inc. started assaulting your nations.
[/quote]

I got to here and started laughing at the "joint" joke "forces" here. Its funny that you say this, considering that TSO has 4 wars listed, all of which involve you.

You mad?

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='StealingPandas' timestamp='1280246732' post='2391254']
:awesome:

Hey, I made at least 2 of those awesome at some point in time!

Who was UIR?
[/quote]
UIR is currently the alliance that has given me the postion of second in command, who has the hacking of Amazon Nation. I am not afraid to call on allies if TSO does not accept.

[quote name='elborrador' timestamp='1280246894' post='2391256']
UIR is currently the alliance that has given me the postion of second in command, who has the hacking of Amazon Nation. I am not afraid to call on allies if TSO does not accept.
[/quote]

I doubt you'll find your stupidity has much backing.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1280247153' post='2391262']
I doubt you'll find your stupidity has much backing.
[/quote]
as a matter of fact you'll find my claims to be accurate

[quote]Subject: UIR Government

I am on your side. What do you need? I will provide if for you. And yes you can be second in command in the alliance. Just tell me what you need and i will try and give it to you. Money or etc. All I ask is for something in return. [/quote]

Edited by elborrador

Yeah, this is the second time in about a week that UIR leader has been conned into supporting something like this, last time Amazon Nations reeled him in and they'll do the same this time. Either that or get rid of their protectorate since the guy clearly wants to drag them into a war.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1280247500' post='2391268']
Yeah, this is the second time in about a week that UIR leader has been conned into supporting something like this, last time Amazon Nations reeled him in and they'll do the same this time. Either that or get rid of their protectorate since the guy clearly wants to drag them into a war.
[/quote]
This or the guy just offers a Government position to whoever joins his alliance. Anyways, good luck with this elbo.

It's a shame you had to use MI's name for this.

[quote name='elborrador' timestamp='1280246592' post='2391249']
i started out at 36k, after a week of nuking i have inflicted far more damage than i have received, and considering i'm not staggered (good job by the way TSO) I would say there is more damage to be had before my nation ceases to exist
[/quote]

That's because you ended up turtling after your first nuke.

As far as your peace terms go, it needs more MSPaint.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1280248127' post='2391285']
It's a shame you had to use MI's name for this.

That's because you ended up turtling after your first nuke.

As far as your peace terms go, it needs more MSPaint.
[/quote]
I might be a bad rogue, but i'm not a complete idiot old friend ;)

also no time for paint :(

[quote name='elborrador' timestamp='1280248265' post='2391290']
I might be a bad rogue, but i'm not a complete idiot old friend ;)

also no time for paint :(
[/quote]

I know, but I'm not going to let you make it seem like we are bad at warring. It's just that we cannot nuke you 6 times.

My good friend, there is always time for paint.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1280248925' post='2391307']
I know, but I'm not going to let you make it seem like we are bad at warring. It's just that we cannot nuke you 6 times.

My good friend, there is always time for paint.
[/quote]
that wasn't what I was portraying. Infact the next time TSO throws itself into a war (hopefully one that sees its destruction) i think they will be a pain for whoever they fight, if for no other reason that having quite a few nations sitting around 30-40k ns with WRCs and full wonder lists etc.

also, beazy you suck at everything. ever.