Sith Announcement

[center][img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4885/nsowavy1.png[/img]
[img]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/46/nsoannouncementbanner.png[/img][/center]

You have not heard from us for quite a while. You may have thought we were dead, destroyed. No longer a viable threat. Like true Sith, we have been waiting in the shadows. Waiting for a moment when we may strike. Waiting for the time when the power structure falls and we rise to rule. To provide the coup de grace the rest of you yearn for.

Unfortunately you sheep are taking far too long to meet our expectations. You have forced me to take circumstances into my own hands. To provide for the destruction of the world as you know it, Heft has once again been called up to serve on the Darth Council. For quite some time my council has suffered with one seat open. While Heft was incredibly important during our formative stages, activity called him away earlier this year. Fortunately, he has seen fit to return once again. I look forward to his contributions. He will serve the Order well.

Pawns, prepare to serve your master.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='20 July 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1279598641' post='2379917']
Good to see Heft back.

Where the hell have you been? You dropped off the face of planet bob
[/quote]
Long story, and I still don't know when I'll be back to full action.

[quote name='Locke' date='19 July 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1279598211' post='2379911']
Always liked Heft, glad to seem him back in action.
[/quote]

No one told me you were back in action. :(

Congrats to NSO on the return of a valuable active member. :)