Declaration of War

Xiphosis

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' date='14 July 2010 - 08:22 AM' timestamp='1279110146' post='2370802']
Do you have any idea what hegemony even means? You are the hegemony, SG & cronies massively outnumber our small corner of the world and tonight they gave a clear demonstration of what they intend to do with that power.[/quote]

If we were that bad we would have just rolled Valhalla.

[quote name='PumpkinFunk' date='14 July 2010 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1279106928' post='2370757']
One word to describe what this was: Low. If the tables had been turned, you had been on the weaker side, and you had been the victim, you know that you wouldn't be taking it well and laughing about it.
[/quote]

I have the same opinion, I'm pretty sure if that places were switched and Valhalla was the one doing the joke or/and causing GOD economical losses I would be seeing a DOW instead of laughs. What Kronos did with an ally is even worse.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Alterego' date='14 July 2010 - 08:30 AM' timestamp='1279110592' post='2370806']
Doesnt say much about your opinion of GOD if this is why you joined.
[/quote]

You're right, I think Xiph is a scumbag and I hate everyone else in GOD. They made a joke though and I've been waiting over a year for them to justify my membership like this. Now I can quit and join the NPO.

[quote name='Viking' date='14 July 2010 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1279110516' post='2370804']
If we were that bad we would have just rolled Valhalla.
[/quote]
Im sure you wont make the same mistake the next time you make up a CB and get an ally of theirs to betray them.

[quote name='Alterego' date='14 July 2010 - 08:33 AM' timestamp='1279110777' post='2370809']
Im sure you wont make the same mistake the next time you make up a CB and get an ally of theirs to betray them.
[/quote]

I hope not!

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='14 July 2010 - 05:10 AM' timestamp='1279098621' post='2370701']
I must be a humourless jerk because I do not find this 'joke' funny in the slightest, maybe I am getting too old or something :mellow:
[/quote]

Neither do I Cata. If I were Val I would seriosuly consider canceling that Kronos treaty, in fact if GATO had a teraty with GOD, I would ask that it be put up for cancellation as well.

[quote name='kerschbs' date='14 July 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1279111274' post='2370813']
Neither do I Cata. If I were Val I would seriosuly consider canceling that Kronos treaty, in fact if GATO had a teraty with GOD, I would ask that it be put up for cancellation as well.
[/quote]
We can be humourless jerks together baby :wub:

Hey everybody! Who got a full night's sleep last night? I sure did!

Oh. Never mind.

But seriously, it's getting to the point where people are name-dropping the New Pacific Order in every situation, almost where it's inevitable. One could almost say that as a discussion on Planet Bob grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving the New Pacific Order or any affiliated blocs and power-structures approaches 1. Please, for the love of God, move on everyone in here comparing other people to us. It's flattering, but ultimately [b]it's starting to lose its severity.[/b]

You know what is funny?

That Valhalla fell for the joke, even though there was [b]no[/b] proof of spying whatsoever, which obviously Valhalla government should have known.

It shows how incompetent and paranoid some people are.

[quote name='Tromp' date='14 July 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1279112147' post='2370825']
You know what is funny?

That Valhalla fell for the joke, even though there was [b]no[/b] proof of spying whatsoever, which obviously Valhalla government should have known.

[/quote]
Maybe they just remembered how TPF did no spying but had SG attack them anyway. It is funny how people like you would have been all over Valhalla had they done it, but when its your cronies its funny.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Tromp' date='14 July 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1279112147' post='2370825']
You know what is funny?

[/quote]

I am more inclined to think Valhalla felt like most of your victims felt back in Continuum times when they were rolled by fake CBs. I guess it shows that some alliances actually expect alliances like GOD and GOONS will behave like the New Hegemony some criticize so loud and MK and CSN mock with so much intensity. Whether that's funny or not, I don't know.

[quote name='Tromp' date='14 July 2010 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1279112147' post='2370825']
You know what is funny?

[/quote]

You know what is funny?

That you look naive for thinking that wars just starts if there are proofs.

Edit: Damn I'm late.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Alterego' date='14 July 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1279112450' post='2370830']
Maybe they just remembered how TPF did no spying but had SG attack them anyway. It is funny how people like you would have been all over Valhalla had they done it, but when its your cronies its funny.
[/quote]
Whether that was a legitimate claim or not, I agree with the point you make though. You wouldn't want to be alone, abondoned for days by so called "allies" either, do you?

[quote name='Lusitan' date='14 July 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1279112680' post='2370834']
I am more inclined to think Valhalla felt like most of your victims felt back in Continuum times when they were rolled by fake CBs. I guess it shows that some alliances actually expect alliances like GOD and GOONS will behave like the New Hegemony some criticize so loud and MK and CSN mock with so much intensity. Whether that's funny or not, I don't know.
[/quote]
Yeah, it shows to me that they want it to be true that GOD and GOONS would behave that way. How disappointing must it have been to find out it was all a joke. :v:

Sorry, our Pepsi still isn't the same as your Coke.

[quote name='Liz' date='14 July 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1279103598' post='2370737']
Yawn. This is getting old.
Almost none of you have any idea
what is going on and I think you're
BEYOND kicking a dead horse.

o/ Val
o/ GOD
o/ Kronos

Give it a rest guys.
[/quote]

What is going on? Please explain me since you definitely think every post with o/ is going to mean anything.

This was good a laugh, thanks GOD.

Kronos not so much, I did expect better from you guys but meh.

Ok. I got a lot of amusement out of this, and further proof that canceling on Kronos was a good move. Win-win. Kudos to those of you in on this joke that weren't allied to Valhalla. It is nice to see it being them afraid of being rolled instead of doing the rolling though.

1. Way to be an asshat about this.
2. If I were Valhalla, I would cancel on Kronos so fast. In fact, this fake CB would be a perfect CB. Of course, they're on the wrong side of the treaty web to get any justice.
3. I'm extremely glad that Argent canceled the Kronos treaty several months ago if they act like dicks to treaty partners.
4. The rumor mill is different from the lying mill, and this was the lying mill.

[quote name='Tromp' date='14 July 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1279113275' post='2370839']
Whether that was a legitimate claim or not, I agree with the point you make though. You wouldn't want to be alone, abondoned for days by so called "allies" either, do you?
[/quote]
Didnt you permently abandon your allies just before the karma war to save tour neck or was that a different FOK. No, it was you.

[quote name='Alterego' date='14 July 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1279113789' post='2370845']
Didnt you permently abandon your allies just before the karma war to save tour neck or was that a different FOK. No, it was you.
[/quote]
It wasn't days, and it wasn't abandonment.