What to do once you’ve taken over the world.............

Morwens Flames

It’s a problem. I mean seriously, for the last two or three years, MK and friends have put a weasel in the shorts of the man. Well, not lately of course, but even then they’ve had TOP to contend with since Karma. But now, there’s only so much you can do. I mean obviously they’ll have all sorts of plans worked out for ratifying treaties with people who aren’t as connected to them as they would like them to be (see: Polaris, GATO, etc.) But if that’s MK’s grand plan in its entirety, now that they’ve taken over the world, I’ll be extremely disappointed.

I don’t think 2007 will repeat itself. There were much fewer alliances then, and GOONS were the ‘bad guys’. Pacifica sat back and the Unjust Path was rolled. The political situation was also entirely different, and MDoAPs and MADPs were less common (if you want an excellent example of a purely political MDoAP, with no real friendship behind it, look at the ODN/Sparta treaty. That’s not necessarily a criticism, political treaties have their role.)

So what else can C&G do? Embark on a massive PR mission? I don’t think so. Roll a couple of the more vocal alliances? Rather difficult when you consider the state of the treaty web these days, and I’m sure Athens doesn’t want a repeat of KoN. Re-attack TOP and friends? They need to rebuild their infrastructure and save warchests before they’ll do any such thing.

So I put it to you, Planet Bob, what should C&G do?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='28 June 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1277725940' post='2352606']
Roll . . . BAPS. Repeatedly.
[/quote]

You would have to go through me first [img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r7/Louisa00/emot-smugbert.gif[/img]

Also, C&G should roll the world, that is the Ultimate Prize after all.

[quote name='Morwens Flames' date='28 June 2010 - 06:46 AM' timestamp='1277725564' post='2352603']
I don’t think 2007 will repeat itself. There were much fewer alliances then, and GOONS were the ‘bad guys’.
[/quote]
What, we're not the 'bad guys' anymore?

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' date='28 June 2010 - 06:10 AM' timestamp='1277727022' post='2352614']
What, we're not the 'bad guys' anymore?
[/quote]

Sorry, your alliance kinda sucks these days, you don’t have the NS to do anything except raid ten-day-old nations who’re already in anarchy.

I don't believe you're part of C&G, Xiphosis.

It's true, we don't want a repeat of the KoN situation, although, I wish we raided OO instead of Knights of Ni!. :P

The first part of that sentence is true. The 2nd half may or may not be true. I just don't like those guys. =/

In regards to the topic, meh, we will deal with every situation as it comes along.

Also, you know nothing about the relationships between Sparta and their allies.

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Morwens Flames' date='28 June 2010 - 07:20 AM' timestamp='1277727623' post='2352619']
Sorry, your alliance kinda sucks these days, you don’t have the NS to do anything except raid ten-day-old nations who’re already in anarchy.

I don't believe you're part of C&G, Xiphosis.
[/quote]
SF is actually bigger iirc.

EDIT: And actually his idea is great!

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Morwens Flames' date='28 June 2010 - 07:38 AM' timestamp='1277728720' post='2352632']
Lol, do your worst, I have all of one infrastructure.
[/quote]
Who said we were starting here?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='28 June 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1277731298' post='2352647']
[color="#0000FF"]No. You're worse. Do you have any idea how boring you people are?[/color]
[/quote]

Well you always know how to make your own fun, teach the rest of CN as well please.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='28 June 2010 - 08:32 AM' timestamp='1277728302' post='2352628']
SF is actually bigger iirc.

EDIT: And actually his idea is great!
[/quote]

Don't start telling people that. Having everyone believe C&G runs the world is fine by me.

I thought the plan was what it has been for the last 2 years. Let the overly violent grow in strength and closer together then when they do something stupid we sit on them.

Also someone tell Fark to get a forum presence since i'm convinced that people only think MK is the leader of this all since we are the largest SuperGrievance alliance that talks around here. Maybe if people saw more Fark beer bottles they would realize that SF is decently larger if not as cool as CnG

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='28 June 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1277725940' post='2352606']
Roll UPN and BAPS. Repeatedly.
[/quote]
Seeing UPN are on a fast track to C&G its unlikely

Their plan seems to be to sign with anything that moves and have meat shields for their meat shields.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Morwens Flames' date='28 June 2010 - 06:46 AM' timestamp='1277725564' post='2352603']
It’s a problem. I mean seriously, for the last two or three years, MK and friends have put a weasel in the shorts of the man. Well, not lately of course, but even then they’ve had TOP to contend with since Karma. But now, there’s only so much you can do. I mean obviously they’ll have all sorts of plans worked out for ratifying treaties with people who aren’t as connected to them as they would like them to be (see: Polaris, GATO, etc.) But if that’s MK’s grand plan in its entirety, now that they’ve taken over the world, I’ll be extremely disappointed.

I don’t think 2007 will repeat itself. There were much fewer alliances then, and GOONS were the ‘bad guys’. Pacifica sat back and the Unjust Path was rolled. The political situation was also entirely different, and MDoAPs and MADPs were less common (if you want an excellent example of a purely political MDoAP, with no real friendship behind it, look at the ODN/Sparta treaty. That’s not necessarily a criticism, political treaties have their role.)

So what else can C&G do? Embark on a massive PR mission? I don’t think so. Roll a couple of the more vocal alliances? Rather difficult when you consider the state of the treaty web these days, and I’m sure Athens doesn’t want a repeat of KoN. Re-attack TOP and friends? They need to rebuild their infrastructure and save warchests before they’ll do any such thing.

So I put it to you, Planet Bob, what should C&G do?
[/quote]

I disagree, I believe SF to be more powerful, especially in regard to the treaty web atm. You can ask what should SuperComplaints should do now that they've taken over, or SF, but not CnG by themselves.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='28 June 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1277749683' post='2352936']
How do you know all this even though you are one day old with no alliance?
[/quote]
He probably found some secret documents on the wikia. :o

(OOC: Probably a reroll.)