300 Would Have Been Sexier If They Had Added Vikings

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is obviously nothing more than an attempt by RoK to cuddle up to the juggernaut that is the Black Sphere. :)

Congrast to both RoK and Sparta.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='23 June 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1277270776' post='2347382']
[color="#0000FF"]I've been called many things before, but never a sheep, so congratulations on being original. If you take a look at my own history you may see I'm one of very few truly independent minds still in this world.
[/color][/quote]

I didn't know jumping back and forth between sides in order to favor the underdog, for ones own personal entertainment, makes one independent.

EDIT: tags

Edited by Daikos

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='23 June 2010 - 08:11 AM' timestamp='1277298698' post='2347625']
Which would not have happened without the internal collapse of Q and co.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Well of course you will always your last minute doubters, cowards, etc, who will look for an out when it appears the chips are not stacked in their favor, whether it be stats or otherwise. However, Q and NPO's downfall was largely orchaestrated from the outside, and tore itself apart due to outside influences, because much to historys dismay, even Qs sphere of influence was not completely amoral.[/color]

Edited by DictatatorDan

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='23 June 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1277276320' post='2347490']
[color="#0000FF"]Right now we've got a hegemony. Not as bad as the last, not nearly as aggressive, but a hegemony nonetheless. We all know that such things never last, especially when there is no threat. Sooner or later the current structure will come crashing down. It is an inevitability. And Sparta is making its preparations. [b]Sparta knows how to pick a winner.[/b][/color]
[/quote]
We sure do. :smug:

Time for another raid.:o Ready or not, RoK, here I come again. ;)

[quote name='Heft' date='22 June 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1277241827' post='2346958']
I can see the potential strategic advantage of collecting one of the large dullard alliances. So congrats on that I suppose.
[/quote]

Me too.

[quote name='NoFish' date='22 June 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1277247801' post='2347020']
[quote name='Corinan' date='22 June 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1277244359' post='2346987']
I approve of this grouping.
[/quote]

Me too.
[/quote]

Me too.

I love me some Spartans

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='23 June 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1277270776' post='2347382']
[color="#0000FF"]I've been called many things before, but never a sheep, so congratulations on being original. If you take a look at my own history you may see I'm one of very few truly independent minds still in this world.

And noFish, maybe they did leave because they disagreed with OIN. Just as Sparta left NPO out to dry because they disagreed with it. I can only wonder whom they will disagree with next.[/color]
[/quote]

Uniqueness of viewpoint doesn't make you independent, merely different.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='23 June 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1277343492' post='2348289']
Umm, that was several days before the attack on Ordo Verde.
[/quote]
Oh wow, a whole few days' notice you're bailing on your allies.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='23 June 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1277344202' post='2348306']
So? There wasn't a war going on at the time, it's perfectly legitimate.
[/quote]
It will no doubt be perfectly legitimate the next time they cancel on their allies on the eve of war as well.

It's kind of a recurring theme.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='22 June 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1277259057' post='2347153']
At least you wear pants, they folks at Ragnarok are right W*^%es
[/quote]

Damn straight.

[quote]I think i'm the only one in Rok who likes RV's postings. Does that make me a masochist?[/quote]

No it makes you stupid. Being the only colorblind one, I find his choice of text color disturbing and hurtful to the eye.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='23 June 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1277344963' post='2348319']
It will no doubt be perfectly legitimate the next time they cancel on their allies on the eve of war as well.

[/quote]
If it happened to me in that fashion it would no doubt piss me off to no end, but in the end they would have done nothing wrong.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='22 June 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1277169825' post='2345938']
[color="#0000FF"]No, I know everything. You will regret this.[/color]
[/quote]
Shame on you with that blue text. For a minute I thought you were RV. I almost skipped your post because of it D:

Also o/ Rok

o/ Hoo

o/ Kaitlin

o/ Sparta me boiz

I maded a speech for this occasion, but I ated it :(

Edit: Hmmm, alot of off-topic chatter in this thread. Can't help but notice it's the same people and the same chatter that disrupts every topic with the word 'Sparta' in the OWF or AP. Beginning to sincerely believe that these people have OCD, really the only explanation for the broken records. Sad, but apparently incurable.

Edited by Olaf Styke

[quote name='Haflinger' date='23 June 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1277344963' post='2348319']

[/quote]
If Sparta's allies orchestrate a massive war in an attempt to destroy other of Sparta's allies, I for one, would have no problem with them canceling.