300 Would Have Been Sexier If They Had Added Vikings

[b]I am exceptionally pleased to present the following treaty for your hails and trolling pleasure...[/b]

[center][img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6860/roksparta.png[/img][/center]

[b]Section 1: Communications[/b]
Ragnarok and Sparta, in the spirit of friendship and solidarity, commit to act accordingly toward, and in regard to, one another, in both public and private, and pledge to honour the sovereignty and security of the counter-signatories by providing information relevant to their well-being.
[b]
Section 2: Peace[/b]
In ratifying this treaty, both parties pledge themselves to an indefinite armistice including, but not limited to: combat (weather on the national or alliance scale), spy attacks or espionage, inciting or provoking violence from a third party, or other such subversive activities that may cause harm to the counter-signatory.

Any violation must be addressed and resolved by the affected parties.

[b]Section 3: Sovereignty[/b]
Ragnarok and Sparta pledge to honour and preserve the sovereignty of their respective allies. Both parties will maintain their status as separate political and economic entities in Cybernations.
[b]
Section 4: Assistance[/b]
Should either alliance be attacked by a third party, the counter-signatory is obligated to come to their aid with all necessary military and diplomatic capital at their disposal. This assistance may be foregone by the defending party. Financial assistance may also be provided if required.

In the case of an aggressive attack by one signatory on a third party, the counter-signatory is encouraged to assist, but will not be required to do so.
[b]
Section 5: Cancellation[/b]
Either party may cancel this treaty by notifying the counter-signatory, a 72 hour notice will be required before the cancellation may come in to effect.

[b]
Signed on behalf of Sparta[/b]
[i]Olaf Styke, King of Sparta[/i]
[i]Wilhelm the Demented, King of Sparta[/i]
[i]Seth Muscarella, Ephor of Philoxenia[/i]
[i]itida, Elder of Philoxenia[/i]
[i]Unholy, Elder of Philoxenia[/i]
[i]Lukapaka, Ephor of Lykoi[/i]
[i]Valek, Ephor of Mesoa[/i]
[b]
Signed on behalf of Ragnarok[/b][i]
Van Hoo III, Emperor
Tautology, Regent
Rampage, Vice-Regent
Valtamdraugr, High Chancellor
KaitlinK, Vice-Chancellor
Mykep, Consul
Joe Stupid, Lord of Foreign Affairs[/i]

If you've understood this to be a non-chaining MDoAP, gold star for you.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pomiel' date='21 June 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1277169515' post='2345917']
i don't like edit: it
[/quote]

yeah i was totally lying when I said this.

really awesome to see this. EXPAND THE HEGEMONY

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='21 June 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1277169605' post='2345923']
Clearly this is some scheme that nets Ragnarok a network of Black Colonies. Ragnarok is the new hegemony! :((
[/quote]
That was a secret?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='21 June 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1277169752' post='2345933']
Sparta jumping ship now that SF is more powerful than CnG. How predictable :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Honestly, what did you expect? :smug:

[quote name='lazaraus45' date='21 June 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1277169615' post='2345924']
o/ Ragnarok
o/ Sparta

Does this treaty mean we'll be seeing more of them? :P
[/quote]

Thats just not possible have you seen our forums?