United Purple Nations - Regnum Invictorum Announcement

Over the years, the United Purple Nations have been a friend and ally to our Realm. In recent months, we have found that our foreign policy goals have differed, and for that reason we have felt that it was appropriate to alter our official relationship to an ODP. However, we retain the utmost affection for our friends at UPN, and we wish them well on their journey, even if we can no longer walk so closely by their side.

[quote][center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/8/88/UPN.svg/200px-UPN.svg.png[/img] [img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/invicta1-1.jpg[/img]

[b][size=6]The JAY NIXON IS AN IDIOT Pact:[/size][/b][/center]

1. United Purple Nations (henceforth "UPN") and Regnum Invictorum (henceforth "Invicta") agree that Jay Nixon is an idiot.

2. UPN and Invicta continue to recognize one another as sovereign alliances, and are committed to ensuring friendly relations between one another.

3. UPN and Invicta express grave disapproval over the idiotic decision by Jay Nixon (who is an idiot) to allocate $1 million budgeted for the Tour of Missouri to instead advertise such riveting events such as the 150th anniversary of the Pony Express and the 175th anniversary of Mark Twain's Birth, as well as the construction, commissioning and the advertising of the new Jay Nixon Memorial Institute For Observating The Anhydration Of Mastic Substances, to be located in Edina, because who the hell wants to visit Edina?

4. UPN and Invicta reserve the right to, whenever mutually deemed necessary for the security of both alliances, defend one another, share intel, provide economic aid, organize tech deals and trade circles, and spam the crap out of each other's forums and IRC channels.

5. UPN and Invicta want a no-name nominee to trounce the idiot known as Jay Nixon in the August 2012 primaries.

6. This treaty remains in effect until such time that a) one party gives the other 72 hours advanced notice of cancellation, b) this treaty is upgraded, or c) Jay Nixon leaves the governor's mansion. In the event of term c) a replacement treaty of equal stature shall go into immediate effect.

7. Once again, Jay Nixon is an idiot.

[i]Signed for UPN:[/i]

Peggy Sue, Prime Minister
Greene345, Minister of Defense
SirDelirium, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Black Danaraki, Minister of Internal Affairs

[i]Signed for Invicta:[/i]

Jorost, Lord Protector
Learz, Lord Lieutenant
Atlashill, Duke of Springdale & Former Head of State
Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs[/quote]

Edited by Jorost

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='04 June 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1275710037' post='2324118']
Has a MADP ever dropped to a ODP quicker than the one between these two?
[/quote]
Probably not. Then again, UPN probably considered it optional anyways, so does it really matter?

[quote name='Haflinger' date='05 June 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1275710880' post='2324142']
We had been MADP partners since 2007.
[/quote]

Really? I thought it was MDoAP and then you upgraded within the past year. Was that a reposting of the same treaty at the time or am I thinking of someone else entirely?

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='05 June 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1275711079' post='2324150']
Really? I thought it was MDoAP and then you upgraded within the past year. Was that a reposting of the same treaty at the time or am I thinking of someone else entirely?
[/quote]
The Purqua MADP bloc was formed in 2007, between UPN, Invicta and NATO. Last year, we decided that we did not want to maintain the MADP with NATO, and replaced Purqua with Purple Haze, strictly between UPN and Invicta.