Nebula-X unites with Celestial Bieng

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/qrhzdk.png[/img][/center]

[font="Lucida Console"][color="#800080"][size="3"]We like what Celestial Being is doing, and we admire their testosterone levels in doing something selfless.
Therefore Nebula-X will support these activists and assist IRON nations who are plagued by the unjust demands of the little monster. We will provide IRON nations with basic allowance for subsistence.

So their citizens can overcome their hunger and build some mortars to defend what is left of their nations. We will also supply juice instead of water, because we cant risk the monster to further multiply.

This is a humanitarian call to all those who want to take a stand, come out and support![/font]

Emperor: Sonic
Regent: Ludacrism2
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs: Thom98
Chancellor of Commerce: Streethawk[/size][/color]

p.s. EDIT:- [i]the land I am from it is bieng[/i] any way this is what i mean: Celestial Being,

Edited by Cyber Nationz

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='28 May 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1275099548' post='2315184']
Good sir
for your reference: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86516"]http://forums.cybern...showtopic=86516[/url]
[/quote]

I was just making fun of the typo in the title of your announcement, homie. I know what my delicious brother WarriorConcept is up to.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='28 May 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1275099548' post='2315184']
Good sir
for your reference: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86516
[/quote]

I gotta admit, I didn't spot the Typo either.

I'm really liking this a lot. has CN changed? Is this the work of Karma's spirit moving through every.....

Okay, I'll be frank. Karma has nothing to do with this, it's people doing and believing in what is right and decent in this world. Amen.

[quote name='Sooner' date='28 May 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1275101302' post='2315209']
I'm really liking this a lot. has CN changed? Is this the work of Karma's spirit moving through every.....

Okay, I'll be frank. Karma has nothing to do with this, it's people doing and believing in what is right and decent in this world. Amen.
[/quote]

So CN has changed :awesome:

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='28 May 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1275100005' post='2315189']
I gotta admit, I didn't spot the Typo either.
[/quote]
I actually laughed out loud. Oh the irony! :P

Thank you, Nebula-X. It's been a pleasure working with you, and I as well as the rest of IRON appreciate the gesture (and the monies!).

Oh the irony is delicious. Gre refuses to give in as their alliance crumbles before their eyes. They are out gunned, and have always been outclassed by IRON. And now, instead of an announcement that would surely bring white peace to the tattered remains of Gre, we get announcements like this. Gre, your destruction is being subsidized and not a soul will lift a finger. IRON's cause is just and your stubbornness has reached epic proportions. I hope this was a suicide pact, because everyday I look at your once precious stats, I cannot help thinking I am watching a slow painful death due to RSS (Ramirus Stubbornness Syndrome). I hope they find a cure soon. I hear IRON researchers are well on their way (might require severing a limb though.)

I look forward to more announcements like this, and I thank CB and Neb-X for stepping up. I know IRON is touched. Good move gents.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='28 May 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1275106550' post='2315265']
Oh the irony is delicious. Gre refuses to give in as their alliance crumbles before their eyes. They are out gunned, and have always been outclassed by IRON. And now, instead of an announcement that would surely bring white peace to the tattered remains of Gre, we get announcements like this. Gre, your destruction is being subsidized and not a soul will lift a finger. IRON's cause is just and your stubbornness has reached epic proportions. I hope this was a suicide pact, because everyday I look at your once precious stats, I cannot help thinking I am watching a slow painful death due to [b]RSS (Ramirus Stubbornness Syndrome)[/b]. I hope they find a cure soon. I hear IRON researchers are well on their way (might require severing a limb though.)

I look forward to more announcements like this, and I thank CB and Neb-X for stepping up. I know IRON is touched. Good move gents.
[/quote]

best post in the thread XD

on topic, nice one NX