A joint announcement

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Archanis' date='20 May 2010 - 05:51 AM' timestamp='1274349093' post='2304806']
How come NSO can post some snippit of government related parchment and nothing happens, but when we do, it all hits the fan? :(:( GOONS :(:(
[/quote]

You haven't been paying attention to Sith threads, have you? Shame on you.

I am, of course, very pleased to see this come to fruition.

I don't mind treaties that aren't surprising, shows that it is obvious to most that you guys get along great, and there is no harm in having shown friendship before signing treaties.
Rather, one would hope that such treaties more often end up being the conclusion of an existing friendship.

My congratulations!

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='20 May 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1274369099' post='2305175']
So did I. I would be shocked if someone did not.
[/quote]

I would say with in a year or so you guys will merge. You tried hard to blaze a new path but failed, some of that was through no fault of your own but with the fault in peoples opinions of you.

I am not saying this as a knock towards NSO or NPO.

[quote name='AirMe' date='20 May 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1274369788' post='2305195']
I would say with in a year or so you guys will merge.[/quote]
Naw, with the NSO's luck with mergers, half of Pacifica wouldn't even bother to switch their AA to ours. Mergers just aren't worth the effort.

[quote name='Lord Strider' date='20 May 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1274370088' post='2305203']
A lot of hate in this thread, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
[/quote]

Ummm I don't think I saw much of anything relating to hate this thread?

Just a lot of people not being surprised.

<insert obligatory not surprised at all remark here>

[quote name='heggo' date='20 May 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1274371288' post='2305235']
Naw, with the NSO's luck with mergers, half of Pacifica wouldn't even bother to switch their AA to ours. Mergers just aren't worth the effort.
[/quote]

I will admit, I chuckled out loud.

[quote name='Lord Strider' date='20 May 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1274370088' post='2305203']
A lot of hate in this thread, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
[/quote]

Actually there's far less than I predicted. Starting to think I didn't sprinkle enough goomba bait throughout the thread.