\m/ Announcement

[center][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nimp7m.jpg[/IMG]
[size="5"][b][u]Announcement from the Triumvirate[/u][/b][/size]

After many weeks of successful and steady rebuilding we have finally reached an acceptable and stable rate of growth for our alliance. The hardships we have faced that caused this process and the eventual policies made during this process have caused us all great distress. However I am glad to announce that we have officially lifted the suspension, and \m/ resumes tech raiding.

I would like to thank our members in their steadfast dedication to see \m/ rebuild and surpass our former glory. Without their support, this wouldn't have been possible.

Signed,
[i]\m/ Triumvirate[/i][/center]

*Clarifier: I am not a Triumvir. I posted this because Starfox said I could.

Edited by Emperor Marx

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Batallion' date='09 May 2010 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1273398668' post='2292360']
Brb raiding \m/
[/quote]
NO! NO! NO...OOOOOOO!

The mastermind behind the triple break off flank attack is about to raid us. We are doomed.

Lies break the ten commandments, ya know.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='09 May 2010 - 09:17 AM' timestamp='1273411009' post='2292418']
Expected, but disappointing. Maybe if not raiding gives you stable growth that's a sign ...
[/quote]

We're well aware that making ourselves devoid of personality and eschewing tradition would make us a better alliance statistically but I'd rather not trade our soul for a few million NS.

You all had fun with that, didn't you :P I do admire the fact that you can announce a "suspension" and then "reinstatement" of an internal policy and it creates international discussion. :rolleyes:

(I know, I'm commenting on it too - guilty :blush: )

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='09 May 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1273415394' post='2292449']
We're well aware that making ourselves devoid of personality and eschewing tradition would make us a better alliance statistically but I'd rather not trade our soul for a few million NS.
[/quote]
Would you trade your soul for a Klondike Bar?

Happy raiding, \m/. I'm not a fan of the practice but to each his own.