\m/ Announcement

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='09 May 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1273462762' post='2293156']
Come on Hal, you know better than that.
[/quote]

I know what I see. Whether \m/ worked it out in advance with Gramlins, your actions have the same result. Hell, it just looks bad.

Ending the raiding ban...I think everyone knew that was coming some day. Ending it over this? Please.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='10 May 2010 - 04:49 AM' timestamp='1273463379' post='2293179']
I know what I see. Whether \m/ worked it out in advance with Gramlins, your actions have the same result. Hell, it just looks bad.

Ending the raiding ban...I think everyone knew that was coming some day. Ending it over this? Please.
[/quote]

The ban ended as we were done in terms of growing what we felt we needed to, and a hilarious target appeared. To be honest I wanted to let cn pick who we were going to raid first, but tbb just had to show up and scream "please raid me if you don't like me". :mad:

Edited by Gerald Meane

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='10 May 2010 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1273463379' post='2293179']

[/quote]
Pffft, If you didn't think we would hit TBB the moment the opportunity presented itself you haven't been paying attention.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='09 May 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1273463379' post='2293179']

[/quote]
TBB presented himself as a target by telling everyone he was unaligned, and then he attacked Grämlins by filling his 3 offensive war slots.

TBB was asking to get raided. He's been here long enough to know the rules, heck I remember raiding with TBB in another life. If he didn't want to get raided, he would have done things different, like join one of the alliances Grämlins is at war with instead of unaligning himself and trying to tell everyone how much of a martr (spelling?) he is.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='10 May 2010 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1273504740' post='2293600']Look at them bozos, that's the way you do it! Money for nothin' and the chicks for freeeee
[/quote]

This guy gets it.

Anyone claiming that we're doing anything for Gre needs to get a grip on our affairs or just quit.

To those that say they aren't surprised, well really who would be?

Edited by Rey the Great

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='10 May 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1273541008' post='2294241']
Anyone claiming that we're doing anything for Gre needs to get a grip on our affairs or just quit.[/quote]

I'm amused that anyone thinks TBB had any noticeable effect on Gramlins.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' date='10 May 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1273497981' post='2293513']
Well that wasn't very long at all, but go figure, \m/ couldn't keep its grubby hands off the tech after all :)
[/quote]

We hear this all the time.

"That tech, it not gohn raid itself, yew no"

We all nod and smirk and try and look cool, but deep down we wonder if the tech might not, indeed, raid itself.

Thank you \m/, for having the boldness to stand back and make an honest evaluation.

That tech, it not gohn raid itself, yew no!

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 04:52 AM' timestamp='1273657911' post='2295910']
It's just natural that /m\ will help their kind in Gramlins.
I am not surprised, just disgusted.
[/quote]

We're not. Quit listening to vapid blabber mouths like TBB.

[quote name='QuotingTheCrow' date='12 May 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1273659677' post='2295923']
We're not. Quit listening to vapid blabber mouths like TBB.[/quote]So attacking a nation they are at war with is not helping them?
My disgust is above all for your tech raiding.

Based on our recent experience with Gramlins' military genius, it is most likely that his opponents were lying on their backs hoping death would come soon to save them all this trouble.

Edited by Golan 1st

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1273689913' post='2296138']
Based on our recent experience with Gramlins' military genius, it is most likely that his opponents were lying on their backs hoping death would come soon to save them all this trouble.
[/quote]

You mean like TBB?

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 05:49 AM' timestamp='1273661333' post='2295935']
So attacking a nation they are at war with is not helping them?
My disgust is above all for your tech raiding.
[/quote]
You mustve missed the part where even he admitted that his lowly 7k NS nation cannot do much damage to Gre(was there even someone in range?)

[quote name='wickedj' date='12 May 2010 - 12:22 PM' timestamp='1273692106' post='2296156']
You mustve missed the part where even he admitted that his lowly 7k NS nation cannot do much damage to Gre(was there even someone in range?)
[/quote]
There was three nations at ZI without any soldiers that he was able to hit.